BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
sunny g.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way this product smells. It's refreshing and wakes my skin up to start my day while leaving my face fresh and clean
samantha P.
Smiths station
So I like this however my skin is really sensitive and it kind of felt like it was burning or stinging a little bit. So I would say it was a little harsh on my skin. It left my fave a little red. I won't be using it again but it wasn't that bad.
Jenny M.
Orange, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not like this product very much. The beads were very harsh on my skin ,so if you have sensitive skin this will not work for you. The pump was convenient ,but still doesn’t make up for the product it’s self .
Miranda H.
Galion , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This cleanser has the perfect amount of power. It isn’t too harsh on my skin but leaves me feeling like it’s doing a good job. My skin always feels cleaner and tighter after use.
Payton B.
Oregon
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the morning burst facial cleanser for a quick face wash and the tiny micro beads burst with warm water leaving your face feel soft, fresh and smelling amazing! Definitely affordable and would recommend to anyone.
Liv S.
Orlando
Purchased at: Amazon
amazing product, great packaging. it really works the way it’s supposed to. i would definitely recommend to others because it is impressive.
Abby L.
Chattanooga
Purchased at: Target
It energizes my skin in the morning. It helps me wake up and be able to tackle the day. I love the sent and I love the texture of it as I know it’s really deep cleansing my skin. It is well priced and it lasted very long time.
Vanessa C.
Kearny
Purchased at: Walgreens
This face wash is okay. It makes your face feel soft and it smells really nice. It is very gentle on your face and lathers nicely. I use it mostly for travel now because they come in small bottles but otherwise I wouldn’t keep purchasing.
🔥Figure I.
Mosinee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t know if it was just because my skin is combination skin, but this product was not okay for me. At first when I used it, it felt very nice and it did wake me up. This product felt amazing when I would use it, but then as the day would go on, it would dry my face out. I have oily skin mainly, so when it completely dried out my face, I was very confused. I feel like this could maybe work for someone else.
Nichole M.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used clean and clear since for years now. And I will always continue to reach for it on the shelf. Clean and clear is a quality product that does the job it was made to do.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?