BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Mercedes P.
Spokane, WA
I use morning Burst every morning for my daily cleansing routine. It
leaves your skin feeling, fresh, clean and soft. The packaging is confortable and it  lasts long.
Deb T.
stonewall
Purchased at: Walmart
I wash my face with is every morning and since my acne has cleared up almost completely! I feel very insecure about my acne but now it is almost barely noticeable! It smells amazing and you don’t need a ton to wash your face so one bottle will last a while it is definitely worth the investment if you have mild-bad acne.
Morgan G.
Wilmington
Purchased at: Walmart
It was nice. That’s really all I can say about it . It was okay but not great, it did make you wake up due to the strong scent but overall did nothing for my face
Payton D.
Good product!  It leaves your skin feeling nice and fresh first thing in the morning.  If you use a facial brush with this product it seems to improve its capabilities.  I also really enjoyed the smell of this product it was very refreshing.  It was always a nice way to start my morning when using this face wash.
Katelynn C.
Southern Indiana
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been my go to facial cleanser for years. It really cleans deep but very gentle unlike others.
fet G.
Bremerton, WA
Refreshing to use in the morning. Wakes you up to a pleasant smell and cooling feeling. I knew when I bought it I would come back for more. This brand has yet to disappoint me! (For face washes)
sunny g.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way this product smells. It's refreshing and wakes my skin up to start my day while leaving my face fresh and clean
Sri H.
tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
I love clean & clear brand.this cleanser is a very good product.it works well.i fell happy for this.i used lot of products.but, this is the best one,am using twice a day.i really love it.
Mazie W.
Omaha
Purchased at: Target
This facial cleanser sends an icy cool feeling to your face after usage. It is perfect for waking up in the morning! I recommend this product.
Clara C.
Edinburgh
Purchased at: Target
It dries out my skin a bit but I still love it!!! It works wonderfully for my skin. I can only use it once in a while though because it dries my skin out a bit.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?