BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Lauren C.
Beachwood, OH
I use this every morning! It makes me feel so much more awake for the 8am classes.
Amanda B.
Arlington, VA
Have this in my shower and use it to take off my makeup when I'm too lazy! The scent is great, and the bursting beads really leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed giving you a "burst" of energy. I don't necessarily use this in the morning per se, but it's great to get off all your makeup and cleanse your skin!
Maddy P.
Purchased at: Target
I used for a week and my skin was already becoming clear and I does not get that many pimples any more
Hannah M.
I like that this cleanser makes me feel more awake in the morning! It feels so good on my skin and I have never had an experience where it broke me out. It is a good way to start the morning and makes me feel clean! Good price range!
Nichole M.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used clean and clear since for years now. And I will always continue to reach for it on the shelf. Clean and clear is a quality product that does the job it was made to do.
Kay S.
Milwaukee, WI
This was my go-to facial cleanser all through college. It did what was expected at a low, low price. That's all I was looking for. The cleanser itself is pretty typical, but the best part was the bursting beads. The citrus scent + energizing beads were a game changer while I was getting ready for my 8am college classes. You can't really go wrong with this tried and true product.
Virginia T.
Covington
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this so much!!! The little beads help me wake up and feel refreshed. The scent of amazing and is subtle but fresh. 10/10
Nicole S.
Hagerstown
I love this cleanser! Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshing. Doesn't dry out my face. Smells really nice. I also feel like my face looks brighter after using it.
Sharon X.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Target
Initially it felt very refreshing using this, especially to wake up to this smell early morning. However, if you have dry skin, do beware because it can cause excessive drying especially in the winter so I switch around cleansers. But overall, it does a perfect job to clean up your face first thing in the morning !
Kaitlyn K.
Dupo
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wakes you up and gets you going in the morning! It makes my skin feel fresh and smells delightful. It’s great for cleaning your pores and is gentle on skin. It doesn’t overwhelm and I buy it almost every month.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?