BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Amanda S.
reynoldsville
I use this product every morning when I get up to make me feel more awake. This product is great if you didn’t get much sleep because when you use it it brightens your face and make you feel alive and fresh.
Kiara H.
O'Fallon
This product didn't seem to react well with my skin. The product seemed really strong, and my face was probably too sensitive, but the product majorly dried out my face. I think the product does have potential though to be useful to some people, as I could tell that a lot of my facial dead skin were gone and my face was brighter. But again, afterwords my face just got extremely dry.
Samantha S.
Mckinney, TX
After using this product for a few weeks I noticed that the dry patches around my nose that I normally don't get often, unless it's during the winter, were Amplified so much. Not only did I not see any Improvement in my skin but it cost so much over drying even using it 2 times a day it just didn't work for me. I do want to note that I used this product during the Spring season.
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
I really love this product. It smells fantastic and I see a huge difference in my skin while I am using it. I've tried the store brand version of this and it does t work as well so I am sticking with this. I'm 34 yo woman with zits still and it helps a lot but I also have a 13 year old son who uses this with excellent results. Great for all ages and an overall great product. My skin is oily and I do not see any over drying with this.
Susan S.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I tried it out to see if it was worth using and i just cant stop using it. I alway find myself going back to it.I got it from my local drugstore[WALMART] It was super inexpensive and iI buy it all the time over and over again.In my opinion its perfect for all skin types. Itjust give you a smooth base for any application.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my all time favorite face wash. Paired with the night wash it keeps your face so nice and clean and fresh. It works super well with my acne prone skin too. It's a good price as well. I love it! I absolutely recommend this to EVERYONE! Try it out, it's really worth it.
Felicia B.
w
I love the morning burst line of cleansers, and I would LOVE to give it a 5 star rating because they smell amazing, and are super gentle on my skin which is very sensitive but my only issue with the whole line is no matter which one I use, it doesn't seem to help my break outs at all so I feel like it's not cleaning down deep enough. Other wise it would totally be 5 stars!
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
This was the cleanser that I always used during high school. I did really like it, and still do, but I think there are better products on the market now. It smells fantastic. Maybe be a bit over drying if you have dry skin to begin with. Easy to wash off and very refreshing.
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
It's a very nice product and for a good price just for me what I like in a cleanser to use every day is not and exfoliant and I have quite sensitive skin so it just upset my skin. But for those who don't have as sensitive skin I would definitely recommend. It smell very good and doesn't leave the skin with a film or residue or feeling tight. It just was to rough for my skin.
Allison H.
Grayson, KY
Okay so I know it's like a morning facial cleanser but I use it anytime. Finding a cleanser that doesn't irritate my face is rare and I didn't expect this to work as well as it did. When using it it does give you a tingling sensation. I have and will repurchase this.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?