BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Samantha S.
Mckinney, TX
After using this product for a few weeks I noticed that the dry patches around my nose that I normally don't get often, unless it's during the winter, were Amplified so much. Not only did I not see any Improvement in my skin but it cost so much over drying even using it 2 times a day it just didn't work for me. I do want to note that I used this product during the Spring season.
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
I really love this product. It smells fantastic and I see a huge difference in my skin while I am using it. I've tried the store brand version of this and it does t work as well so I am sticking with this. I'm 34 yo woman with zits still and it helps a lot but I also have a 13 year old son who uses this with excellent results. Great for all ages and an overall great product. My skin is oily and I do not see any over drying with this.
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
It's a very nice product and for a good price just for me what I like in a cleanser to use every day is not and exfoliant and I have quite sensitive skin so it just upset my skin. But for those who don't have as sensitive skin I would definitely recommend. It smell very good and doesn't leave the skin with a film or residue or feeling tight. It just was to rough for my skin.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my all time favorite face wash. Paired with the night wash it keeps your face so nice and clean and fresh. It works super well with my acne prone skin too. It's a good price as well. I love it! I absolutely recommend this to EVERYONE! Try it out, it's really worth it.
Felicia B.
w
I love the morning burst line of cleansers, and I would LOVE to give it a 5 star rating because they smell amazing, and are super gentle on my skin which is very sensitive but my only issue with the whole line is no matter which one I use, it doesn't seem to help my break outs at all so I feel like it's not cleaning down deep enough. Other wise it would totally be 5 stars!
Kei H.
I can wake up feeling good using the morning burst face wash it has beads and actually smells really good even Walmart sells them as travel size for when I do go to my family house so I don't have to pack up my bottles, my face feels open and soft unclogged and refreshed
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
This was the cleanser that I always used during high school. I did really like it, and still do, but I think there are better products on the market now. It smells fantastic. Maybe be a bit over drying if you have dry skin to begin with. Easy to wash off and very refreshing.
Emilee D.
Abilene, KS
I've been using this cleanser for a few years now, and it's my holy grail! I honestly think this one of the best cleansers to date; it's the same if not better than high priced ones. The bursting beads really help wake me up in the morning, while also keeping down the shine and clearing my skin. I always keep a travel size with me wherever I go. Would definitely recommend!.
Allison H.
Grayson, KY
Okay so I know it's like a morning facial cleanser but I use it anytime. Finding a cleanser that doesn't irritate my face is rare and I didn't expect this to work as well as it did. When using it it does give you a tingling sensation. I have and will repurchase this.
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
This smells and feels great on the skin. It's has beautiful packaging. And was what affective. But just like some of the other face washes I have tried. The longer I used it my skin just stop reacting to the medicine in it and it just didn't work for me anymore. But I would recommend to others. It is still and really good product my skin is but really difficult to deal with.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?