BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
This face wash is aright. It does the job and my face does feel clean after I use it, but in my experience, it's really drying. That can be good if someone has a lot of acne they're trying to combat, but it was too drying for my skin, even after I moisturizer! I find myself rarely reaching for this. The smell is also very "chemical" - not the worst but I most likely won't be purchasing again!
Larissa E.
Norwalk, OH
This was probably the best cleanser to use in the morning. I've never had a cleanser make me feel wide awake after using it besides this product. It made the skin feel a little tight, but fresh and clean. It also felt like it cleaned blackheads out easy. Downside is it felt like you needed to keep using it to have it work. If you stopped using it then it would make your face feel oily
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
Do you remember the commercial for this? A young teen wakes up with crazy hair and does a perfect splash of water on her face with this cleanser? Thats how I feel whenever I use it!! It has such a great scent and really wakes you up. I'm all for a cleanser that is not only invigorating but really leaves you feeling clean afterwards. Don't use it on eyes for makeup, make sure you use something more gentle.
Katherine S.
I use this when my skin needs a pick me up and is in between the days I exfoliate on. My face feels really nice and refreshed after using this cleanser. I would say I use this about 3-4 times a week. Although it does strip a lot of my face oils out of my skin, so it can begin to feel tight after awhile so I usually up my moisturizer game or switch to a different hydrating cleanser.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
After using all of my Cetaphil I went back to my normal face cleanser because of the price difference. I have always loved Clean and Clear morning face wash. It leaves my face with that cool feeling after washing it which helps me wake up those early mornings before work. It also removed my dark water proof make up like it was never there. I will forever buy this and recommend it to people
Kiara H.
O'Fallon
This product didn't seem to react well with my skin. The product seemed really strong, and my face was probably too sensitive, but the product majorly dried out my face. I think the product does have potential though to be useful to some people, as I could tell that a lot of my facial dead skin were gone and my face was brighter. But again, afterwords my face just got extremely dry.
member-8fb4c
I've been using this product a little over a year and I've had nothing but a great experience with it. It doesn't dry out my face out like other products and it keeps the oils in my face to a minimum. I love that it has the little balls in it because it helps to exfoliate my skin so I get a deeper clean. I use this in the morning and night and it's been working pretty well. All you need is a pump or two and some water and your all good to go.
Amanda S.
reynoldsville
I use this product every morning when I get up to make me feel more awake. This product is great if you didn’t get much sleep because when you use it it brightens your face and make you feel alive and fresh.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
I really enjoy using this facial cleanser! It smells great, you only need a small amount, gives a great exfoliation and it leaves my face so soft and clean feeling! I use it every morning and follow it with my Olay Tone Perfecting Treatment and moisturizer (either Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream or Olay All Day Moisture Cream) and my skin always looks so fresh and clear of blemishes! I recommend this product :)
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
I really love this product. It smells fantastic and I see a huge difference in my skin while I am using it. I've tried the store brand version of this and it does t work as well so I am sticking with this. I'm 34 yo woman with zits still and it helps a lot but I also have a 13 year old son who uses this with excellent results. Great for all ages and an overall great product. My skin is oily and I do not see any over drying with this.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?