BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I bought this when I was going on a vacation trip to California because it was basically the only face wash option in the travel size items. I have pretty sensitive skin so I was really nervous to use it, but it didn't seem to cause any break outs from the few times I used it.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I have pretty sensitive skin and I did not have the problems that I have heard others had with this product and their sensitive skin. the best thing I can say about it is that it smells AMAZING! I repurchased it a couple times and used it in high school. Now I go for more natural products, but this one was good for me for awhile. one thing I can say, it definitely did not wake me up before school hahaha
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
I used this and it did not so much work for my skin but that is ok. I passed it on to my teen daughter and she uses it perfectly on her. These brands seems to be good for the younger generation. When it comes to 30 and above on my skin at least something with a diff formula has to be used.
Ally H.
Adkins
This is my go-to cleanser. I have combination skin and I find that this cleanser doesn't leave my face feeling extra dry. When I first started using it years ago I just used my hands to apply it, but I recently purchased a (manual) facial cleansing brush and I feel it works much better that way.
It has a great smell and the packaging is great! Matches the rest of the collection.
Olivia J.
Lincoln
This clean and clear morning cleaner was a really good buy and worked within. I bought it for around $5 at Target. I like the way that you had to that it came to the pump and made it easier to access. This scrub was very effective, but it left blew chunks on my face that that will not go away and had to be rinsed off. Overall I was a very happy customer and I would definitely buy again.
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
I love this facial cleanser. First off, it smells amazing. It smells so tropical and citrous-y, I love it. Secondly, Its affordable. Its hard to find a good facial cleanser that works and is affordable. And lastly but most importantly, it feels so good on the skin and leaves my skin feeing do good. It cleans off all my excess makeup and it can be hard to find that in a cleanser like this.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I use this meanwhile i shower i dont use it everyday because i dont think j should use chemicals on my face everyday but i use it every 3 or 4 days usually when i wash my hair i dont wash it everyday because i donf think its healthy yoh scalp produces its own oil and if you wash your hair every day your not letting your body do its own work, but anyways i like it but i font use it daily do im not do sure.
Lacey H.
St George, UT
This product got my face clean and feeling good, but when I bought it I didn’t realize that it was only for the morning. I usually only wash my face at night to remove makeup so that was a bit strange to me. Also the like bursting beads did not do a great job at ‘bursting’ either I just ended up wiping them off or bursting them myself which was a hassle. Not really my favorite cleanser.
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
While I absolutely love the refreshing feel that this gives you after using in the morning combined with the fresh citrus smell, this didn't do too much for my acne or for cleansing my face. Furthermore, I found out that the beads used in this are super bad for the environment. While I really like certain Clean & Clear products, this isn't one that I'll be using in the future.
Arden P.
Lakewood, WA
I used this a couple years ago and maybe even a year ago. I remember the cleanser was cooling, good to wake you up in the morning. I used it every day and my skin would get very dry, (flakey). I didn't have a proper skin care routine so I didn't use moisturizer. it made my acne dry as well which I believe did help heal it. I personally don't think this is amazing, but it will help.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?