BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Christine M.
Framingham, MA
This is a product that definitely will get all of the oil off your face. However, I felt like my skin was stripped afterwards. I also think that the little beads or "bursts" in the product are useless...They just look cool. If you have any leftover makeup/makeup residue on your face this doesn't do a great job of taking it off. I would not repurchase since there are many other better options out there.
Rachel Y.
Riverside, CA
As someone who has been struggling with acne for quite a while now, I've tried a lot of different products. This by far was the most effective. I'll still get breakouts every once in a while, but my skin looks brighter and healthier and it has definitely helped reduce the amounts of breakouts. It's also really refreshing, especially in the mornings. I don't feel 100% awake until I wash my face with this.
Chloe A.
My skin would not look at good as it does now had I not purchased this facial cleanser. It's soft and good for sensitive skin and the beads filled with vitamins is the perfect amount to make my skin feel amazing all day. It really does wake your skin up and has helped with my acne a whole lot. I owe a lot to this product and it's my number one. I especially love how it's non drying and doesn't leave any residue on your skin!
Harlym P.
Evanston, IL
I love the morning burst cleanser because it feels great on the skin. It is a gentle cleanser and the scent is great. It’s not super pricey so it is easily accessible. I also like the packaging because you can see the product you’re using. I would recommend this product to others.
Emily C.
I am not one who usually uses any sort of toner on my face because i do not like the feeling it leaves after i use it. It makes my face feel tight and stiff and just not hydrated. This product however keeps my face feeling hydrated, but it does leave it feeling a little tight so i typically use this product once a week. I do recommend it though, it does make my face less shiny and have a glow look to it.
Wendy K.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I was excited at first to try. But it did not help my skin feel or look better. I found out that the beads were plastic and harm ocean and water environment because the filters that clean the water from or homes , cannot Cath those beads because they are to small , so th fish and others eat them making them sick and die , getting into our food supply. They need to make the beads out of a natural product.
Jamie B.
White Pine, TN
I am currently using this product. It's smells go good and a little goes a long way. Even at 45, sometimes I still have breakouts, and when I do, I will crush an aspirin and add it to this cleanser, and put it on my face and neck and leave it on while I'm soaking in the tub. Once ready to wash it off, I use warm clean water from faucet to rince well. All in all, it's a very good product for the price.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to love this face wash! I used to use it everyday. It was always very cleansing, and refreshing and great for a drugstore face wash. The only reason I don't use it anymore is because I have started using other ones that I liked more, but there wasn't anything wrong with this face wash.
Crystal C.
New York
When this product says Morning Burst it means a refreshing slap to the face of a light, citrus scent that clears your pores of dirt, oil, and other gunk you don't want on your face! This product is quite gentle and could be used everyday. It's also a fair price for a good amount of cleanser. The only down side is that the beads are probably not good for the environment and aren't biodegradable :(
Tami D.
Ripley, OH
Leaves my face feeling clean and fresh!  No residue or oily feeling left over.  It also smells fresh and clean! This is the product I chose every day.  Gentle on my skin but also works for my teen daughter.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?