BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alyssa B.
Edison, NJ
The Clean & Clear Morning Burst Face Wash , first of all, smells amazing! It is definitely a good value for face wash as well. I really loved the little beads in the face wash and felt that it was super cleansing for my skin. The only downside was that my face did unfortunately get a bit irritated from this wash. I do have sensitive skin and have to be careful on what I use. I am sure this product is amazing for others! It was just not the best choice for my skin.
Hannah R.
Harrisonburg, VA
I like that this cleanser becomes foamy when you start to use it. My face felt clean after using it but I do have one critique. After using it and rubbing my hand across my face the suds seem to still be there. This can irritate my skin or create more of a break out. This is not from not cleaning off my face enough rather it’s from the cleanser leaving a residue.
Trixie D.
Pasadena, TX
I really love this facial cleanser. It smells fantastic and gets my face squeaky clean without making it feel dried out or tight. The citrusy smell gives me an energy boost first thing in the morning and is a great way to start the day. It also helps keep my face clear and knocks out any acne issues that rear their ugly heads. This is one of those products you have to spring for the name brand on as the knock off products just don't work as well. Love this stuff!
Hailey H.
Murray, KY
Great product! I love to use this in the morning to truly wake me up and feel refreshed first thing in the morning. The citrus scent makes me feel as if I have a sparkling clean face and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft and fully ready to tackle the day. I purchased at Walmart for a reasonable price. The only reason this is getting four starts is because the actual cleanser has an initial sticky texture and I didn't really like that, once applied with water that feeling went away.
Kinesheya H.
Raytown , MO
I used the Clean & Clear Morning Burst morning and night. I love using it in the morning because it makes my face feel fresh and it does exactly what it says "wakes you up." At night I use it specifically for cleaning and cleansing my face after a long days work. The beads makes it feel like it's getting in deep and removing dead skin and dirt. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Shine Control Cleanser
Stephanie L.
Walden, NY
This is my Fiancé’s go to face wash. He’s used this product for a few years every single day and it works soooo well to keep his face clear. He has struggled with acne since he was a teenager, so this was a life saver for him. I have no complaints. I’ve tried it myself and it’s super refreshing and even though I don’t struggle with acne, I use this when I have an occasional break out and it clears my skin within a day. I highly recommend this product!
Lexie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't feel like this product gets very deep into my skin, but I'm not super into gel cleaners. The bursting beads are cool because they don't damage the environment like cleansers with beads that don't disintegrate do (but I think those are illegal now anyway?). The smell is super refreshing and wakes me up! I use it as body wash from time to time as well!
Sarah A.
Greenwood, IN
I use this cleanser every morning and the matching night cleanser every night. I usually buy them in packs at CVS, Target, or Meijer. It is pretty effective. The morning cleanser wakes you up and makes your face feel clean and refreshed. I have sensitive skin, though, so I have to put a moisturizer on after washing my face in order to keep it from getting super dry and patchy. It doesn't necessarily get rid of acne, but it's very good at preventing it.
karen D.
bayonne
I truly love this product and I’m not saying it just because I have to. I been using this product for 2 weeks now and I really see the differences in my skin and acne it also wakes me up in the mornings for school and makes my skin look flawless 😍☺️☺️

And for the nights I use the blue one which makes me ready to go to bed and feel refreshed and clean. I really just love clean and clear they are my all time favorite
Amberdestiny M.
Fultondale , AL
At first I loved it, but after about 5 days of using it I got this horrible rash on my face. My face got very dry and had tiny bumps all over. My face felt super rough. I tried moisturizing my face and my face burned so bad. I still have the rash and the only thing that helps is Aloe Vera gel. I don't know how to get rid of the rash. It's been a few days and I stopped using the cleanser. No, I would not recommend this product. Keep being you!! ;)
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?