BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Elayna A.
I loved using this when I woke up and took a shower. It made my face feel clean & fresh, cleaned off all the makeup very easily, And made my face smell great & glow for the rest of the day.
Clarissa M.
I use this every morning and it definitely clears up my skin, I love the outcome of it. It’s a good value of what it does for your skin, the packaging is nice and I’d gladly buy this again
Nancy M.
Anaheim, CA
Honestly when i was on high school i use to have a lot of pimples and i try everting but one day i saw a YouTube recommendation for this product so i buy it and honestly on 1 week I see the results i love it 😍
blank b.
Purchased at: Target
It was very awakening and made me feel fresh and ready to take on the day! Please do try and also the night one too to complete the set! They work miracles together!
Adollzlife J.
Championsgate
I used and re used his cleanser so many times in the past and it’s one of my favorites! Your skin will feel refreshed and it will surely wake you up in the mornings!
Christina H.
Bullhead City
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser has been around forever and I've used it off and on for years. It can leave me a little dry but it's not too bad.
Emma S.
Los Angeles , CA
Made of effective chemicals that are harsh on the skin to eliminate acne. After using for a month however my face started to react to the chemicals and switched to a more natural product.
Erika v.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product but when I am washing my face I feel tiny little scratches on my face because of the little circles it has. It does not have that paste feeling just soap and circles.
Lisa F.
I used to use this in high school and college. It was nice and cheap and would keep my pimples at bay. It is a good cleanser for someone whose face breaks out alot.
Jazmine H.
Byron Center
Purchased at: Walgreens
Out of all of the face washes I’ve used, this is one of my all time favorites. Slightly exfoliating, but gentle to use every day. Leaves my face feeling smoothe and tight and very clean.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?