BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Caitlyn G.
Purchased at: CVS
Sometimes a little drying to my skin because other than that a great start to my day. Wakes me up and I feel fresh. Price is great and I’ve purchased time and time again
sam f.
Provo, UT
I love the smell of this product and the packaging is solid. I love that it's clear so you always know how much you have left! It's not the cheapest of the cleansers but it's not really expensive either! The main problem I have with this cleanser is that the beads are pretty rough on the skin and the chemicals in it are a little harsh on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and it's always pretty red after using this, though I feel it does actually clean my skin. Overall, I probably won't buy this again but it may be a great product for someone with less sensitive skin.
Aysia S.
Cary,NC
This facial cleansing is good! It smells amazing and i like the tiny scrubbing “balls” that are in the container. As i lather it up on my face, i can really feel like its getting the job done by taking all the dirt from my pores away. Everytime i use it, i feel like my face is clean and fresh. The only con is that it does dry my face up to the point where i have to put lotion on my face afterwards to keep it moisturize. BUT nonetheless, after i used this product for a few days, i can tell a huge difference in how my face looks. I had no more pimples or bumps and my skin didnt look oily! I would highly recommend this product to anyone out there 😊
Jenna S.
Bruin
I love this product so so SO much!! The Clean and Clear morning burst face was is seriously my absolute fave 😍😍 I usually use the normal morning burst face wash in the summer time (like now for example) and in the winter when my face is a bit more dry, I use the hydrating morning burst face wash. The orange one smells amazing and like citrus and the light green, which is the hydrating one, smells like cucumber 😍😍. Both are amazing products and are great all year!!. 10/10 product and recommend for those people needing to find a better facial cleanser
Jessica D.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Hated this product. It just didn't do anything for me. It was just simply there, never blew me away. It was okay. Will never use again, and will never buy again. The smell is horrible and I hate it. Never ever ever again, it was so bad.  Left my face sticky and not as clean as I would like
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
This has been my go to off again on again morning cleanser since high school lol but for good reason...it has little beads which are mildly exfoliating, it has an astringent property to it, the smell itself is awesome but the beads also burst and release exrra scent that really does kick start my senses first thing in the morning. When i first started using it it wasnt in a pump bottle and was mildly inconvenient to open and squeeze in the shower but when i have the pump bottle in the shower its kind of perfect...hmmm...maybe i need some more....
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
This Clean and Clear product is one that I have used for quite some time. I have sensitive skin and it can get very irritated and red with certain products. I didn't really have a problem with this bothering me and the smell is awesome. I love to use this product at any time of the day for the clean feeling it gives you but its is especially good in the mornings when you need a fast wake up.
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love love love this product. Not only does it work very well, but it smells amazing. I always buy it at Walmart. It went well above my expectations. I have used it numerous times because it's amazing. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic facial cleanser.
Rachel N.
I really like Clean n Clear's morning burst face wash! It smells wonderful like fresh oranges and it makes you feel awake and refreshed, it really opens up your senses. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. It does a pretty great job of clearing up acne and black heads. It doesn't leave a greasy or oily feel on your skin either. It also doesn't irritate my skin which is awesome because mine is sensitive. Overall, this is a great face wash and it's pretty cheap. So I'd definitely give it a try if you haven't already.
LuCinda M.
I try so many different facial cleansers because I have acne-prone skin. As an adult I've had tons of hormone problems, so I'm tried them ALL. This is definitely one of the better ones, I like to get the scrubs instead of the straight up cleansers because my nose gets blackheads pretty badly. Clean and Clear Morning Burst has a wonderful scent, and it leaves you feeling clean, and not oily at all. It gets rid of the blackheads if used properly. It's also very gentle and not hard on your skin for daily use. Would recommend.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?