BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kylie S.
Little Rock
Great product to wake me up in the morning. The bursting beads really do tingle when you apply this to your skin and it rejuvenates my tired skin and eyes. I use this with a spinning facial brush every morning but I think it would work just as well with hands.
Courtney W.
Arkansas
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser gives me just the right amount of "bursting" morning energy that I need to start the day. Woth its tiny microbeads and fresh citrus scent, it revives the senses and adds a blast of deep clean freshness to your face. I've never had any issues with this brand drying out my face and I use this product daily. However I'm sure there are others who have more sensitive skin than I do. I absolutely love Clean and Clear and use many of their products as part of my daily face regimen.
Zharia J.
Westland
I would recommend this product to those who have oil skin or a combination of dry and oily skin. This product along with the other on this product line are all very affordable and can be found at your local drugstore or bigger stores like Wal-Mart or Target!
Logan R.
Worst stuff I’ve ever used in my face!! Never use again. I guess it’s nice packaging if you say so!!!!... first and last time I will ever use this crap! Not a good value... price yes very much so!!!. Yes it needs a lot of improvement!!!!..... lots!!!
Natalie E.
Pembroke Pines
I used this cleaner since I was a teenager up until my early twenties. It left my fave baby skin soft. I have acne prone skin, along with it being very oily. This product helped my skin so much and it wakes you up in the mornings. It’s a great products to have for a fast face wash and refreshing skin.
carol s.
Indianapolis
I love this product. It has a refreshing smell. It feels great on my skin. It's a great value for the price. This product is just the pick me up you need to get your day started off right. I would definitely use it again. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kayla C.
Northampton
This face wash is for someone who does not have any face problems like acne or dryness. This does wake you up in the morning and make your skin feel very soft and smooth. This would be great for someone who has no issues and just wants to keep it that way.
BD D.
Boca Raton
So this facial cleanser is always one of my favorites. Especially to use in the morning. I love the little beads mixed in, they really leave your face feeling really well exfoliated and new! And who doesn't need a great morning cleanser!? This is the one
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I have sensitive skin and have tried this product multiple times. It has great packaging and a great scent, but it is extremely harsh. I found this product making my skin more red than usual. I would not repurchase this due to the fact that it hurt my face.
Elizabeth R.
Arlington, TX
It's an okay cleanser. I love the smell and the way it leaves my skin feeling fresh. It's not my holy grail but it is the one I've been using. I purchased mine at Walmart. If you just want to try it out, at Walmart they have a mini travel size section.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?