Erica K.
San Diego, CA

Does this wash really make your skin feel like its waking up? How does it feel?

Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Nanaimo, BC
3 years, 8 months ago
I find that it wakes me up in the sense that it is very refreshing! The beads also allow you to get a deeper clean in your skin, causing you to feel more awake.
zahnea j.
zahnea j.
Atlanta, GA
3 years, 8 months ago
It does wake you up
Tisha C.
Tisha C.
3 years, 9 months ago
It makes it feel good. I wouldn't say waking up, but close. It feels like it is cooling your face.
Glorimar T.
Glorimar T.
Havelock, NC
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, it's a little tingly at first but then you feel this burst of rejuvenation.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It really rejuvenates in the morning. Its the smell and beads combination. Love it.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! It makes your face feel a little cold and refreshing. Its like the feeling of chewing a winter fresh gum except on your face!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Bessemer City, NC
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I think it does. The scent alone will make your face wake up.
Avery F.
Avery F.
Tallahassee, FL
3 years, 9 months ago
It wakes me up definitely, it makes my face feel fresh and new
Delisse T.
Delisse T.
3 years, 9 months ago
I really never noticed, just makes my face refreshing, clean and soft.
Esmeralda E.
Esmeralda E.
Austin, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
This face wash makes me wake up. It literally woke my face up and I felt revived. I definitely recommend it. It also leaves your face soft and smelling fresh. It gives your face a certain sensation that wakes you up.