Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser & Night Relaxing Deep Cleaning Face Wash

BY CLEAN & CLEAR #44 in Facial Cleansers

Includes: Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser; Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing Deep Cleaning Face Wash.

• My face is really dry now beacuse of acne treatments.. I tried si...5 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new facial cleanser. My skin is very pr...2 Answers
  • Its so nice. Ive been wanting this for a long timeBe the first to answer!
  • "it has kept my skin clear but does however dry my skin a little bit but you will always have that problem when using face wash" in 1 review
Megan R.
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The morning burst cleanser certainly wakes me up in the morning while the night relaxing cleanser makes my face feel smooth at night. The packaging is simplistic yet I chose them because it stood out as a dual buy on the Shelby. They meet my expectations as facial washes but you definitely have to remove the bulk of your makeup before using them. The night cleanser does a good job of removing whatever makeup is left after you use a face wipe. I don't feel like the night cleanser is a deep cleanser but it would definitely be a good one to use with an exfoliating brush to clean your pores. The morning burst however does a great job in the morning and you can feel it cleaning your pores. I often use morning burst in the shower for my face. They will easily dry your skin out but using a light moisturizer prevents it. For the price and the results I'm getting I would recommend these products and buy them again. I use them in combination with a more expensive toner and moisturizer and they supplement the routine well without breaking the bank on expensive cleansers.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
First time i used this, i was in florida in my sister's house, i remember this scenario because i noticed that my face had gotten really dry out there, my regular cleansing routine wasn't cutting it, my skin had gotten flakey and i was dying to come back to NY. But my sister recommended this, and since the first use it helped take the flakeyness away, withing a couple of days my skin was back to normal and none the less it feels tingly and refreshing on your skin. the morning def wakes you up and makes you happy because of the freshness, and the night one is soothing. def a must buy, especially for one of those lazy days when you don't want to cleanse with your clarisonic and go the whole 9 yards...i def recommend this!
Jade W.
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
When looking for something that is light on the face and is extremely clarifying this is the stuff to use. I have used this product in the past and it did not really work with my skin, it made my skin way too dry. That was probably the case because I had a really bad skin burn. However, that was about 3 years ago and I had stopped using the product. I had actually forgotten all about the product and recently found it in the back of a friend's medicine cabinet. I used hers and it really rejuvenated and exfoliated my face completely. I will be the first to tell you that most nights I do not wash my face!!!! But with this I am forced too because I just love how fresh it leaves my face!
Zontria J.
Zontria J.
Statesboro, GA
I love these products because it leaves my face feeling squeaky clean. The morning cleanser has little beads in it that bursts on your face and aids in waking you up if you are not a morning person like me. It has this wonderful citrus smell that's great too. The night time cleanser to me strips all the harshness I went through throughout that day. It's very refreshing as well. I don't really have anything bad to say except that if you have combination skin and you get dry around your T Zone like me then cut back on the use of it because it can dry you out a little but other than that it's a GREAT product!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Hebron, MD
I have been using tbis face wash for a couple months now and I love it. I tend to have small break outs sometimes and I feel like this face wash alone helps clear my skin up fast. The morning burst has a nice smell to it that makes your skin feel "awake". I can't explain how it does it. But it has little beads in it that makes me feel like I am gently exfoliating my skin. The night time wash has a relaxing kinda smell to it and is so gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin and both washes don't irritate or cause redness if used gently. Both take make up completely off and make my skin feel great!
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this at the drugstore last summer while I was looking for a new face cleanser. I found it and it intrigued me how it was made especially for different times. I have been using it every day for over 8 months and I love these products so much. The morning cleanser helps wake me up everyday before school and leaves my face feeling soft and clean. The night time cleanser leaves me waking up with soft skin hydrated skin. They are both very effective with my oily skin and cleanse my face well without leaving excess oil. I would definitely recommend this especially for people with oily skin.
Raeanna W.
Raeanna W.
Petal, MS
It's not often I find a facial cleanser that doesn't dry my skin out and make me feel like I need to re hydrate immediately, but that is what I found with this Clean and Clear Morning Burst and Night Relaxer. The morning burst gives my face that little boost it needs in the morning. I can feel it awakening my pores! And Ladies, we all know how it is trying to clean our faces after a long day, especially with make up and oily skin involved. The night relaxer seems to just wipe all my problems away and get me ready for bed!
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Madera , CA
OMG!!!!!! I use this every morning and night. The little beads in the morning cleanser really do burst, they also get into those stubborn pores. It also helps you wake up and it smells amazing! Now the night cleanser soothes your skin and helps you fall asleep, it gets all the left over make up from your day or what ever you make up removal wipe might not have gotten. I love these two products because they keep my skin from having break outs, and they keep my oily skin from becoming a Crisco factory. TRY IT!!
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
These are great facial cleansers for those who don't need a cleanser with acne medication. They always make my skin feel very clean and soft, while minimizing the appearance of pores. The only thing I don't like is the idea of the morning vs. night face wash, as they are essentially the same face wash but different colors. I would still recommend this product for those with combo/oily skin. For acne-prone skin, I would only recommend this in conjunction with another face-wash containing acne medication.
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Taylor, MI
As a child I suffered from really sensitive skin and acne and when I started wearing make up it didn't make it any better. I couldn't use Neutrogena because something in it made my face burn every time and when I used noxema it didn't do anything. But when I started using clean and clear products this one included it absolutely works best. It clears up all break outs without further irritating my skin. I love clean and clear it is the best product to me. It's a definite must have!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Mount Vernon, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there actually a difference between day and night?
sara a.
sara a.
Dillsburg, PA
Is this worth the hype and do you like these products? Do they dry out the skin? Do they irritate dry or oily skin? Do they help prevent pimples?
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Does anyone recommend this? And why?
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there really that much of a difference between the two that justifies not just picking one?
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Hebron, KY
How is this compared to other brands like simple? For example