BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Not my favorite facial cleanser...
When I first bought this I was excited to try it after seeing it on TV. But after using this every morning for less than a week I ended up with a break out on my forehead & chin/jaw area. So I thought maybe because I had switched to a new cleanser & my skin can be some what sensitive to certain brands/products. When I used to use the full Proactive system I broke out the first week & half before having nice clear skin so I continued to use this in hopes that it was just that. But unfortunately that wasn't the case, for 3 weeks my face consistently had break outs & I just couldn't take it anymore so I stopped using this & tried Olays foaming facial cleanser & the breakouts went away. Im not saying that this face wash isn't a good one, but for some reason just wasn't great for my skin.
Kristy G.
west palm beach
My husband swears by this, but our skin types are very different. He has combination skin and only suffers an occasional break out. Me on the other hand, have extremely very acne prone skin and a scented cleanser like this causes breakouts when I use it every day. I'll admit, the bursting beads exfoliate your skin & since they actually burst... its gentle enough for daily use (your only supposed to REALLY exfoliate a couple times per week) and it does have a very resfereshing, invigorating citrus smell. So I could see how people with a more normal skin type would love this product. I personally like more natural cleansers and stay away from artificial fragrance. It has a very long ingredients list filled with chemicals... Which is another reason I stay away. Although it says it is oil free, it does nothing to help my oily skin. Overall, this face wash is not for someone who suffers from acne or prefers more natural products. But for someone like my husband, who just want to wash his face and doesn't really have a strict skin regimine, I can see the appeal.
Megan D.
Cleveland , OH
I always have this cleanser and I always repurchase it. Personally I like it, and it makes my skin feel clean and refreshed and rejuvenated. It’s a good value, you get a lot of product and it’s inexpensive. I have combo skin, so I’d say it’s good for both oily and dry skin. It takes my oiliness away and it leaves my dry spots and whole face soft. I feel this product is good for the price. It’s good for removing blackheads and cleansing the face. This is a really good drug store cleanser, I’ve been using it for years.
Makayla H.
Olivehurst, CA
This literally saved my skin. For the longest time I had the absolute worst acne and felt like nothing was going to help ( not exaggerating) it went on for about 4 years but 2 years ago I started using this and the dark blue night time face wash and my skin has cleared dramatically it worked great for me personally but a few of my friends didn't see a difference accept 2 others so it depends on you. I have combination skin and it keeps my face nice and soft without drying it out excessively I do recommend but remember everyone skin is different
Lareisha G.
Hopewell, VA
I     like smell of this product, the citrus smells helps to wake me up in the morning. The scrubbing beads help to give me a deeper cleans and opens. my pores. Applying this product is easy. It does leave my face feeling dry after using it but it does its job. I    would recommend this product to anyone dealing blackheads and work in a area where your face is exposed to extra dirt particles then most.
Devi R.
Boston
I've been using this product for about five years now and can say that I will probably continue to use it in the future. When I started using this brand I didn't have a very solid skin care routine and use this in conjunction with their night cleanser. I use it every morning when I wake up and like how refreshing it is. I really like this product but I can't say that I wouldn't mind replacing it in the future with a more clean brand.
Khou Y.
De Pere
It’s a refreshing exfoliating cleanser. It is kinda like a gel but it doesn’t leave your skin dry. I love the beads that cleans my face. It does make my face feel cleaner and refresh in the morning. I don’t use it as much as my other acne prone cleanser but it does the exfoliating job. It does have a very clean, soapy and citrus smell like all clean and clear products. Recommend if you’re looking for a gentle cleanser.
Makeup F.
The citrus scent was a bit too strong and artificial for me. I'm convinced this stuff broke out as the health of my skin declined over the course of using it. While it did a decent job at washing my face, it would sometimes burn if I didn't rinse it off soon enough. I really wanted to love Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser seeing how affordable it was but we just aren't right for each other.
Diana C.
At first i was excited to see the product and that i was able to buy it specially with how the commercials made it look it looked amazing and efficent so i decided to try it for a week but it didnt work for me i felt as if i was just cleaning my skin with simply just water i really dont understand why maybe because my skin is oily but instead of resucing it it got worse so i stopped using it because it didnt work for me but everyones skin is diffrent mimd is just much more tuff to deall with but just because it didnt work for menit dosdnt mean it wont work for you so i encourage u to try it out for yourself and see hiw it works for you
Courtney D.
LOUISVILLE, KY
The first time I tried clean and clear morning burst, i didnt think i would like it too much, so i only bought the travel size bottle. Well, i have to say that I thought wrong because the very next day I had to go buy the full size bottle. i loved it and i still do.  I use it just about every morning. It refreshes you and wakes you up. Makes you feel clean. The smell is amazing.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?