BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the invigorating MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Detoxifying Facial Scrub. This unique oxygen-infused formula combines effective cleansers and gentle micro-beads that gently exfoliate dead surface skin and remove dirt, oil and impurities. It leaves your skin clean, smooth and visibly healthier.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Directions:

• Get your face good and wet then squeeze out a small amount of exfoliating cleanser onto your palms.
  • Now the important part: Gently massage your whole face.
  • The operative word: Gently.
  • If you get some in your eyes, no need to panic, just rinse your peepers with water.
  • Rinse off your face too and pat it dry with a towel.
  • Use 2-3 times per week

Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate Glycerin Polythylene Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Lauryl Glucoside Microcyrstalline Wax Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben Fragrance Menthyl Lactate Tetrasodium EDTA Corallina Offiinalis Extrract Magnesium Aspartate Zinc Gluconate Copper Gluconate Titanium Dioxide Chronium Hydroxide Green Ferric Ferrocyanide Yellow 5 Lake Blue 1 Lake May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Is this a good facial scrub for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this morning burst and the...2 Answers
  • I can have times when i have a ton of acne and i just wan...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "! I love this product I makes me feel so refreshed! I have really sensitive skin, but this product doesn't irritate me a all." in 19 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and these products never bother me." in 1 review
  • "Makes my skin soft and pure!" in 1 review
  • "This is a lovely face wash and really leaves your skin soft." in 1 review
Alicia F.
Owasso, OK
My husband and I love this face wash! The morning burst really do make a difference when I have to wake up early. I believe the item is really effective, but I never have really struggled with acne. I am a repeat customer and we will definitely buy again. Plus the beads are not plastic and are great for the environment!
Megan H.
Davis
I do like how this stuff feels, don't get me wrong. But what I don't like are the microbeads as microbeads are not good for the environment. Microbeads stay in the oceans and pollute them. Also Clean and Clear in general does not have many (if any) natural options for face scrubs and such. I just feel like with all of these amazing products out now that contain no harmful ingredients, are vegan, etc. C&C could step it up a little. I still gave it four stars because this product does work and makes you feel refreshed. C&C is not my favorite brand though, as their products are not as safe for the skin as other brands.
Jessy G.
Gainesville, GA
I have been using this stuff for a LONG time and occasionally I will try something new, however I am always disappointed and go back to using this stuff instead! I made that mistake too many times and now I know I can’t take my morning showers without it!
Reagan D.
Nixon, TX
Purchased at: Dollar General
I use this face scrub every week . I use this 2-3 times a week with my Clarisonic and it works great for my skin . My skin is oily to combo and is a little sensitive to certain chemicals and ingredients but this doesn’t break me out or irritate me . A little does go a long way so I suggest using about a dime size for your whole face and you should be all set . I also love the fresh feeling my face feels when I’m done ! I for sure recommend this facial scrub to everyone ! P.S - it’s not expensive at all !
Emma R.
Jackson, TN
This is such a nice face scrub. It's not rough or scratchy feeling, it just feels like rubbing tiny beads of soft sand on your face. I have super dry skin and I do believe this is the best exfoliating product I have tried
Katie T.
shalimar
I am currently using this product, and it helps get all those dead skin cells off when I'm washing my face. It feels like an exfoliating scrub, but it also makes my skin feel smooth.
Evelyn F.
Biglerville, Pa
This is really great for a pick me up in the morning. It’s not too harsh on the skin, and leaves me feeling awake and refreshed. I didn’t really see it helped much for acne, maybe just a little but don’t buy it if you’re just looking for something for acne. I would buy this if you’re looking for a good pick me up.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I’ve always enjoyed this brand and this scrub! Works well and leaves you feeling awake and fresh! Not too pricy either! Easy to use. Not sure if it is ok for sensitive skin. I have combination skin btw and this works great for me
Mel T.
Saint Paul, MN
I loved the smell of this facial scrub, regardless of how it effected my skin in the long run. My skin does not deal well with facial scrubs. This is one of the face scrubs that I would use more frequently than I probably should have - especially given the way that my skin reacts to most scrubs.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really enjoyed this scrub and that it woke me up in the morning for school/work. It has little beads that exfoliate and burst to wake up your face while leaving smooth skin behind. The scent got old after awhile and I thought it might be too drying for my skin so I did switch but enjoyed the purpose and thought.
Eliyah W.
Lexington, KY
How well does this work?
sofia g.
San Pablo, CA
I can have times when i have a ton of acne and i just want to know if this can help clear my acne. I've tried many products and i just want to fund one that wont dry my skin.
LeeAnn M.
Is this a good facial scrub for sensitive skin?
Brittany M.
What is the difference between this morning burst and the other orange morning burst by clean and clear?
Brianna K.
Deerbrook,WI
How much is a bottle of this?