BY CLEAN & CLEAR #35 in Face Scrubs

From the invigorating MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Detoxifying Facial Scrub. This unique oxygen-infused formula combines effective cleansers and gentle micro-beads that gently exfoliate dead surface skin and remove dirt, oil and impurities. It leaves your skin clean, smooth and visibly healthier.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Directions:

• Get your face good and wet then squeeze out a small amount of exfoliating cleanser onto your palms.
  • Now the important part: Gently massage your whole face.
  • The operative word: Gently.
  • If you get some in your eyes, no need to panic, just rinse your peepers with water.
  • Rinse off your face too and pat it dry with a towel.
  • Use 2-3 times per week

Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate Glycerin Polythylene Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Lauryl Glucoside Microcyrstalline Wax Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben Fragrance Menthyl Lactate Tetrasodium EDTA Corallina Offiinalis Extrract Magnesium Aspartate Zinc Gluconate Copper Gluconate Titanium Dioxide Chronium Hydroxide Green Ferric Ferrocyanide Yellow 5 Lake Blue 1 Lake May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Is this a good facial scrub for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this morning burst and the...2 Answers
  • I can have times when i have a ton of acne and i just wan...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "! I love this product I makes me feel so refreshed! I have really sensitive skin, but this product doesn't irritate me a all." in 19 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and these products never bother me." in 1 review
  • "Makes my skin soft and pure!" in 1 review
  • "This is a lovely face wash and really leaves your skin soft." in 1 review
Alicia F.
Owasso, OK
My husband and I love this face wash! The morning burst really do make a difference when I have to wake up early. I believe the item is really effective, but I never have really struggled with acne. I am a repeat customer and we will definitely buy again. Plus the beads are not plastic and are great for the environment!
Jessy G.
Gainesville, GA
I have been using this stuff for a LONG time and occasionally I will try something new, however I am always disappointed and go back to using this stuff instead! I made that mistake too many times and now I know I can’t take my morning showers without it!
Katie T.
shalimar
I am currently using this product, and it helps get all those dead skin cells off when I'm washing my face. It feels like an exfoliating scrub, but it also makes my skin feel smooth.
Evelyn F.
Biglerville, Pa
This is really great for a pick me up in the morning. It’s not too harsh on the skin, and leaves me feeling awake and refreshed. I didn’t really see it helped much for acne, maybe just a little but don’t buy it if you’re just looking for something for acne. I would buy this if you’re looking for a good pick me up.
Stephanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is good, I didn't notice an abundance of blemishes or any skin reaction, but personally I am just trying to move away from the microbeads because I have heard that they damage the skin when used to often. But if you love microbeads, this would be a great product for you.
free s.
Good product, great smell doest excacly what it promises to do. This is my to go product when I get severe pimples for allergies and I don't have to be a slave of the brand. You can stop using it and your skin wont break up again because of it.
Aniyah M.
Baton Rouge
Omg amazing product ! Makes skin really smooth and soft . This product last a good while also. It has a nice ocean salt smell and is very affordable too. You can not just use it on your face but your body too . Works great with sensitive skin.
Alli M.
Rockford , MN
I used this product before getting into Mary Kay’s clearproof face wash. It seemed to work okay but dried my face out a little bit & seemed as if there was alcohol in the product (which would indicate why my skin kept drying out)
Lindsay M.
Champaign
It does its job. It does a really good job of removing any gunk like oil, sweat, and excess makeup. It doesn't exfoliate dead skin too well but that's not a problem for me. It makes my face feel fresh and that's all I need.
Keilah A.
FRENCHTOWN, MI
I feel like for the price you can't get a better exfoliator. I use this in the shower every couple of days and it keeps my skin. Managable. I have cystic acne on my chin and when using this I feel like it's not as bad
Eliyah W.
Lawrenceville, GA
How well does this work?
sofia g.
San Pablo, CA
I can have times when i have a ton of acne and i just want to know if this can help clear my acne. I've tried many products and i just want to fund one that wont dry my skin.
LeeAnn M.
Is this a good facial scrub for sensitive skin?
Brianna K.
Antigo, WI
How much is a bottle of this?
Brittany M.
What is the difference between this morning burst and the other orange morning burst by clean and clear?