BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Scrub

Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Detoxifying Facial Scrub

From the invigorating MORNING BURST®collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST®Detoxifying Facial Scrub. This unique oxygen-infused formula combines effective cleansers and gentle micro-beads that gently exfoliate dead surface skin and remove dirt, oil and impurities. It leaves your skin clean, smooth and visibly healthier.

Does Thais have fragrance?
Is this any good?does it work for dry and sensitive skin?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Detoxifying Facial Scrub!
Product Highlights
! I love this product I makes me feel so refreshed! I have really sensitive skin, but this product doesn't irritate me a all.in reviews
This is a lovely face wash and really leaves your skin soft.in reviews
Makes my skin soft and pure!in reviews
I have very sensitive skin and these products never bother me.in reviews
Estefy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amanzing and cheap cleanser, it feels very fresh everytime i use it, like a cool sensation that helps you waking you up if you use this for your morning routine. Love the price cause it's free and very avaliable on drug stores. Recommended.
Rebecca J.
Ogdensburg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I found this product to work well. However it dried my skin out if used more than every other day. I liked the scent and how it make my face feel after washing. I trust this brand and it is one of go to buys.
Marissa C.
East Syracuse, NY
Love it been using it for years great products. Will always buy again. Great price. Easy to use. Works decent
Leslie W.
Metairie, LA
I love how this face wash feels! The tiny beads feel like they really help exfoliate my skin and the cool mint helps make more pores feel awake and it's great for giving you that burst of energy in the morning. It really wakes your face up!
Becky B.
Dry Ridge, KY
Smells and work awesome! High my recommended! Would definitely purchase again! Very affordable!
Shanice  C.
Lauderhill, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel so nice on your skin for the mornings. I did meet my expectations of the product it help my skin a bit and I’m satisfied with that. It’s a gentle product and I still buy it.
Raven B.
Needles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Clean and clear morning burst. Is a great morning cleanser. That makes my face feel smooth. And gives you this refreshing and energy boost. That helps me wake up in the morning.
Alisha M.
Waycross, GA
I love this product it leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh. I only use it a couple of times a week because it does tend to dry my face out.
Abbigail D.
I love doing makeup, at this point it's become a hobby! I have a YouTube channel that will within the week have super easy and user friendly makeup tutorials!
Sirena H.
West Orange, NJ
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Detoxifying Facial Scrub uploaded by Sirena H.
Leaves my face feeling smoove. It's not super drying on my skin, it actually moistures my skin extremely well. It's takes off all my makeup which is a plus and the tingling sensation feels refreshing. One of my all time favorite facial scrubs. Love it!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Izzy V.
il y a 3 ans
Lorne S. il y a 2 ans
I’ve used this item in the past. It works well and always left my skin feeling hydrated and clean. I’d recommend it.