BY CLEAN & CLEAR #36 in Face Scrubs

From the invigorating MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Detoxifying Facial Scrub. This unique oxygen-infused formula combines effective cleansers and gentle micro-beads that gently exfoliate dead surface skin and remove dirt, oil and impurities. It leaves your skin clean, smooth and visibly healthier.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

• Get your face good and wet then squeeze out a small amount of exfoliating cleanser onto your palms.
  • Now the important part: Gently massage your whole face.
  • The operative word: Gently.
  • If you get some in your eyes, no need to panic, just rinse your peepers with water.
  • Rinse off your face too and pat it dry with a towel.
  • Use 2-3 times per week

Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate Glycerin Polythylene Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Lauryl Glucoside Microcyrstalline Wax Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben Fragrance Menthyl Lactate Tetrasodium EDTA Corallina Offiinalis Extrract Magnesium Aspartate Zinc Gluconate Copper Gluconate Titanium Dioxide Chronium Hydroxide Green Ferric Ferrocyanide Yellow 5 Lake Blue 1 Lake May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Is this a good facial scrub for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • What is the difference between this morning burst and the other o...2 Answers
  • I can have times when i have a ton of acne and i just want to kno...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This face wash really dried my face out." in 2 reviews
  • "This isn't the best stuff out there but, it gets the job done and then some." in 1 review
  • "work pretty well it really refreshed my face its a great scrub go and buy this " in 1 review
Aniyah M.
Baton Rouge
Omg amazing product ! Makes skin really smooth and soft . This product last a good while also. It has a nice ocean salt smell and is very affordable too. You can not just use it on your face but your body too . Works great with sensitive skin.
Stephanie B.
This product is good, I didn't notice an abundance of blemishes or any skin reaction, but personally I am just trying to move away from the microbeads because I have heard that they damage the skin when used to often. But if you love microbeads, this would be a great product for you.
Sadies V.
Clean & Clear is the best facial cleanser brand out there my boyfriend and I use their products everyday because no other brand work as well as this one I love the facial cleanser than burns when you rub it into your skin it help get rid of all my pimples and redness and for my boyfriend it takes care of his acne and pimples I would definitely recommend this product especially if you use this in the shower I find it much better because I feel like I leave it on longer in the shower than if I'm just washing my face when I wake up in the morning.
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
This stuff is very scratchy on my sensitive skin. I know it is supposed to be so it can cleanse properly. But it does cause my skin to become red. If anything I prefer to use it twice a month, not everyday. Perhaps the beads could be a little smaller and it would not be as harsh on my skin. Quite expensive for myself. But not too bad.
Melaney R.
This face wash is what I use morning and night. My face is sensitive but this exfoliation doesn't leave my face red or irritated. It has the perfect blend of cleanser and cleansing beads. You have to be careful not to squeeze it too hard because as soon as you open the lid, it will start to pour out. I've wasted a bit of it from that. I like to swap out my skin care but this one is definitely in the rotation. I've just finished a bottle and will be buying another.
Andrea C.
Doral, FL
I used this product a few years back, and I recently wanted to try it again but I couldn't find it at any drugstore. A month later, I go wandering into the health and beauty aisle and find it! I was super happy! This is one of my most favorite skincare products out there. I love the way my skin feels after using it. I love the smell too. I wouldn't describe it as perfume, I'd say the smell is flower-like. I will never use a different cleanser ever again, I'm sticking to this one
Jessica N.
I was already a fan of Clean & Clear face wash when I borrowed this product from my mom one morning. I can now say that I am even more obsessed with their products. The detoxifying facial scrub has been gentle on my skin and very effective in clearing up some major acne areas. I enjoy the light cucumber scent of this product in the Morning Burst line more than the citrus scrub. I highly recommend this product!
Isabel A.
Marshalltown, IA
I love this face wash, ever since I tried it months ago I haven't gone back to any other face wash. I was suffering from some pretty bad acne and once I used this, it cleared it as I continued to use it. I love how fresh it makes my skin feel. It doesn't dry out my skin, it doesn't make it feel tight. I just absolutely love this face wash.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
This is really refreshing and does wake you up without being too abrasive on your skin. I've tried the knock off brands and they just don't compare, always buy the actual clean & clear brand. I always buy this one and use it especially when I'm breaking out.
Michelle L.
Milwaukie, OR
This has a very minty feel, feels like it cleans your face but it doesn't really, its okay clean my face a little I bought this like 4 because of all the hype but I don't really like it
I have acne prone skin and dry skin and not a big fan of this it works okay but using something with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide works a lot better
Eliyah W.
Lexington, KY
How well does this work?
sofia g.
San Pablo, CA
I can have times when i have a ton of acne and i just want to know if this can help clear my acne. I've tried many products and i just want to fund one that wont dry my skin.
LeeAnn M.
Is this a good facial scrub for sensitive skin?
Brittany M.
What is the difference between this morning burst and the other orange morning burst by clean and clear?