Clean & Clear® Morning Brust Shine Control Moisturizer uploaded by Lizette M.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lizette M.
tornillo
I love this Clean & Clear Shine Control Moisturizer, because after I wash my face I put a little on and my skin looks so perfect!
I suffer from oily skin and this product makes my skin so happy! I highly recommend it.
shatoni B.
This does not give a lot of shine control, however my skin felt surprisingly soft and refreshed. The smell is amazing and this product really does moisturize. However would not repurchase as it does nothing to control my oily skin type
Hannah S.
I used this moisturizer because it is what I had lying around, but I prefer others over it. It doesn't seem to help with my oily areas in the long run. I find that the makeup on my forehead and nose seem to separate by the end of the day. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with combination skin like myself.
Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
I love Clean and Clear moisturizers. They are usually a great price and actually work! This one smells amazing and using after an astringent, which dries your skin, is amazing. I will say it has slowed break outs, but my personal opinion is that nothing will stop them completely. This is a must have!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I like this product it smells fresh which is nice but for my skin it didn't really control the shine as much as I had wanted it to but that's probably just me. It's affordable which is great also.
Allison S.
Amory, MS
This moisturizer does not make your skin feel oily or greasy after application. It is a good price and helps with my acne and moisturizes my dry spots very well. It doesn't smell horrific like things for oily skin/acne prone skin do. I would recommend it to anyone!
Courtney S.
Smithfield
I love this product its is the only thing that moisturises my oily skin without making it worst. It smells great, Great price I would recoomend this product to anyone with any type of skin. Only getting 4 stars because it is hard to find.
Ashley W.
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It's so light and I don't feel as if I'm clogging my pores. This product is perfect for those who are skeptical about moisturizer because it works and it does not break you out or leave your skin oily!
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
A good drug store moisturizer. It is a little more fragranced than I prefer but the smell is pretty pleasant so I can't complain too much. When I don't want to risk taking my higher end somewhere or am running low, I reach for this.
Jil S.
Perry
Due to my combo skin this has been the best lotion that I have used on my face and it's priced just right it met and exceeded my expectations and it was super effective and did its job very well. I am a repeat other and would suggest this product for others to use