Add a Photo

Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Burnaby, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foaming cleanser. It smells great. it removes my make up and it doesn't dry me out. I just keep it in the shower for a head to toe clean.
Jade H.
Jade H.
This is an amazing make up dissover. I've been using this for years and it takes off everything very smoothly.
Elsa T.
Elsa T.
Saint-Charles de Bellechasse, CA
April 5, 2017, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: Foaming Cleanser 6 fl oz; 177 ml
Meilleur démaquillant que je n'ai jamais utilisé. Il enlève la totalité du maquillage et rend la peau fraîche. La texture du produit est agréable et douce sur la peau. Le seul bémol, est qu'il chauffe un peu les yeux lorsqu'on enlève le maquillage des yeux, mais il enlève tellement bien le tout que ce n'est rien.
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.
Ottawa, ON
June 15, 2017, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: Foaming Cleanser 6 fl oz; 177 ml
This is my current favourite makeup remover. I like the foam texture, that it doesn't dry out my skin, removes all of my face makeup, and has a nice light scent. It doesn't sting my eyes either. I've had an issue with the pump on a couple bottles (it stops springing up) which is annoying. I use 4-6 pumps every day and a bottle lasts about 4 months, so I think it's a pretty good value.
Mirna M.
Mirna M.
Toronto, Ontario
April 1, 2017, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Foaming Cleanser 6 fl oz; 177 ml
I use this makeup remover before cleansing my face at night. I want my cleanser to actually penetrate my skin, so I make sure to use this beforehand to get all my makeup off. It's gentle and has a pleasant scent, and effectively removes makeup and dirt.
Kathleen Y.
Kathleen Y.
April 23, 2017, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: Foaming Cleanser 6 fl oz; 177 ml
I feel like this does a pretty good job removing makeup and I find that it's less harsh on the skin that makeup remover cloths. But I also find that this leaves my skin feeling very tight and dry afterwards so I have to use a pretty heavy moisturizer.
Rae M.
Rae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 21, 2017, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Foaming Cleanser 6 fl oz; 177 ml
I have been using this product for a number for years and continue to buy bottle after bottle. It really does an amazing job of removing your makeup including eyeliner, which can be stubborn. Also, the price of this product is a steal and you can get a good four or so months out of a bottle.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Dec. 5, 2016, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: Foaming Cleanser 6 fl oz; 177 ml
Absolutely love this makeup remover! I hated using makeup wipes cause they are so bad for the environment but this honestly works better than any wipe I have ever tried! It works so quickly and removes eye makeup with ease! I only paid about $8 for it at Walmart and it was worth every penny! I use this product daily and I can't find one bad thing about it!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Love this! Works well at dissolving makeup, and leaves your skin feeling soft. Not greasy at all.
Kylene U.
Kylene U.
Ontario, Canada
This is a really great makeup remover. It was not the best just on it's on though at really cleaning more than just removing the makeup. I felt like I always had to go in with another cleanser just to be really 'clean'. But if you plan on just using it as a makeup remover and then cleansing with something else followed by your regular skin routine I would recommend!
Nina C.
Nina C.
London, Ontario
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?