Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz (177 ml) uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

• How effective is this on waterproof mascaras? 1 Answers
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I really enjoyed this cleanser! My preference in cleansers is cream, but the foam was amazing. It actually foam dissolved the makeup right off of my face. I think I would have to get used to it because the texture is so much different than a cream, but that's the only "critique" I have. Would recommend and would buy again!!
aly h.
I have had acne for a long time now and nothing I got seemed to work. After a while of disappointment and searching  came across Clean & Clear. My face began to heal right away, however it did not completely do the job, it cleared it, my acne breakout may have just be too severe and needs special medical care.
Abby S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Great product for the price. Clean & Clear products are great because you can find them anywhere. I enjoy this makeup removing cleanser because it washes my makeup off with out having to think about it. I don't need to scrub or be rough, it all just melts away. Offering an oil-free version is a huge plus too.
Sara M.
Brooklyn
I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and I was hoping that this Clean & Clear foam would be right for me but it was not. After  using it my face did not feel as smooth as it usually does and it was noticeably redder. However it does do the trick of getting all the makeup off.
Amber B.
I truly do enjoy using the Clean & Clear line of products.  I feel like they have many things that I can trust using over & over!  This worked very well to remove my all day makeup without smears & residue left on.  Left my skin feeling refreshed & renewed!
Allison B.
I am pretty impressed with this product. I use it before washing my face or on a night when I'm too tired to wash my face and I can see the dirt and makeup that came off my skin. On nights when I use only this product and skip the rest of my facial routine, I wake up with clearer skin!
Alisha D.
Kingwood, TX
I don't have good luck with clean & clear products. They dry my skin out really bad and are harsh on my face. I have unfortunately suffered rashes and minor burn/skin irritations after using this product. I have very sensitive skin so I don't recommend for people with sensitive skin
Nola D.
Dallas, TX
This product was too harsh for my skin.  My face was irritated and stinging almost immediately.  Might work well for some, not for sensitive or dry types like myself.  On the other hand it was affordable and smells nice, just wasn't compatible with my skin.
Shannon K.
Lenexa, KS
This product makes taking off makeup so easy. It takes makeup off easy and quick. Doesn't burn or dry out skin. Actually leaves face feeling very clean and no residue. Reasonable price and easy to find in stores. I would def recommend this to others and will buy again.
Lauren H.
Love clean and clear foaming cleanser because it does exactly what I need it to. My skin always feels super clean after using. My skins a little sensitive and this wash doesn't bother it or dry it out so it's my favorite face wash so far. Plus takes makeup off easily!
Nina C.
London, ON
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?