Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz (177 ml) uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

• How effective is this on waterproof mascaras? 1 Answers
Nola D.
Nola D.
Dallas
This product was too harsh for my skin.  My face was irritated and stinging almost immediately.  Might work well for some, not for sensitive or dry types like myself.  On the other hand it was affordable and smells nice, just wasn't compatible with my skin.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Lenexa, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes taking off makeup so easy. It takes makeup off easy and quick. Doesn't burn or dry out skin. Actually leaves face feeling very clean and no residue. Reasonable price and easy to find in stores. I would def recommend this to others and will buy again.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Love clean and clear foaming cleanser because it does exactly what I need it to. My skin always feels super clean after using. My skins a little sensitive and this wash doesn't bother it or dry it out so it's my favorite face wash so far. Plus takes makeup off easily!
Lynann C.
Lynann C.
Mansfield
works great. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft with no greasy feeling. It takes all the dirt and grime and make up off with ease. I would suggest this to anyone that wants a clean and soft face that has a soft healthy glow to it. It foams great and works fast.
Dee D.
Dee D.
I definitely love their products. This product did foam well and was easy to apply on face since it was a pump. The price was reasonable for how the product left my face. It left my face clean and smooth. The best part was that this product was oil free
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product, compared to liquid makeup removers. It was fine to clean my face, but I still had to use other make-up remover afterwards, so I don't see the point in using it. But it is fairly affordable and can be found everywhere!
samerra k.
samerra k.
Ashtabula, OH
I loved this product. It works better than most make up removers I've used. It does really well with removing all make up. A good thing about it is you don't need to use a lot to get the job done either. Also it doesn't dry your skin out like most.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Tucumcari, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for kids and adults with acne issues. It cleans your skin without over drying it. I bought mine at Walmart but I am sure there are other places that sell it. It works wonders to get your makeup off but can also be used as just a daily cleanser. #Influenster #Olay
Lily P.
Lily P.
Morrow, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it's oil free and it does it's job. I wish it was a little stronger. For a cheap well known brand it does great. It doesn't smell too bad but it doesn't smell like high end either. I would buy it again but it's not my first choice.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Kingwood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have good luck with clean & clear products. They dry my skin out really bad and are harsh on my face. I have unfortunately suffered rashes and minor burn/skin irritations after using this product. I have very sensitive skin so I don't recommend for people with sensitive skin
Nina C.
Nina C.
London, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?