Add a Photo

By CLEAN & CLEAR
Photo (1)
Tamar S.
Tamar S.

This product did some of its job by removing most of my makeup. It didn't remove it with ease and I had to remove the remainder of my eye makeup after I got out of the shower. However the foaming is nice, and the product did react wih my skin nicely.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Burnaby, British Columbia

I love this foaming cleanser. It smells great. it removes my make up and it doesn't dry me out. I just keep it in the shower for a head to toe clean.
Jade H.
Jade H.

This is an amazing make up dissover. I've been using this for years and it takes off everything very smoothly.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton , New Brunswick

Love this! Works well at dissolving makeup, and leaves your skin feeling soft. Not greasy at all.
Kylene U.
Kylene U.
Ontario, Canada

This is a really great makeup remover. It was not the best just on it's on though at really cleaning more than just removing the makeup. I felt like I always had to go in with another cleanser just to be really 'clean'. But if you plan on just using it as a makeup remover and then cleansing with something else followed by your regular skin routine I would recommend!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

Absolutely love this makeup remover! I hated using makeup wipes cause they are so bad for the environment but this honestly works better than any wipe I have ever tried! It works so quickly and removes eye makeup with ease! I only paid about $8 for it at Walmart and it was worth every penny! I use this product daily and I can't find one bad thing about it!
Nina C.
Nina C.
London, Ontario

How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?

Join Now