Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz (177 ml) uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR #32 in Facial Cleansers

• How effective is this on waterproof mascaras? 1 Answers
Lily P.
Morrow, GA
I love that it's oil free and it does it's job. I wish it was a little stronger. For a cheap well known brand it does great. It doesn't smell too bad but it doesn't smell like high end either. I would buy it again but it's not my first choice.
Jocelyn M.
I did really enjoy this make up remover I only used 2 cotton round to remove my make up. It feels refreshing and really clean. The price point was average among drug store products. It's not my absolute favorite but it does do the job.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
This product is absolutely amazing!! It takes my make up off without the burning sensation most make up removers cause. Smells great too!! The price is great and I highly recommend trying this to get that tough make up off your face :)
Michele C.
The best it leaves my skin feeling fresh and it is not pricy at all! It is so easy to apply and it met all my expectations! I bought this product at target and I totally recommend this to everyone! You will not be disappointed!
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my face what so ever. It takes off my makeup very quickly. Meaning, I don't have to be so rough on my face to take my makeup off and that's what I love most about it!
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
I loved this product! I have sensitive skin and eyes and this product did not cause my eyes or skin to burn like many do! Not only was it wonderful for my skin but it is very cost efficient as well! I would def reccomend
savannah g.
Los Angeles
I use a lot of makeup and I couldn't really find a good makeup remover. I found one and it was really effective. I bought this at Target. It felt very gentle on my skin. I totally would recommend this to everyone.
DeeJay W.
Lancaster, CA
It does exactly what it's supposed to! It doesn't take a lot of it to remove your makeup effectively. I typically follow it up with my clean and clear acne cleanser just to ensure my pores are completely clear.
Faith F.
Cressona, PA
I absolutely loved this product. What a life changer. It was very effective and not disappointed at all. I bought it from Walmart. It was very gentle which is why I loved it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Nancy K.
Melbourne, FL
I live this foaming cleanser you can feel it working under skin to clean your face. It was a great orice and easiky found at the drig store. It cleans great but still mild enough in my face to not dry it out.i would recommend this product to others
Nina C.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?