Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz (177 ml) uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

• How effective is this on waterproof mascaras? 1 Answers
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
The product itself was not bad quality, but not long after I used this I found out they test on animals. In my opinion, no matter the quality of the product, if they test on animals it degrades my rating of the product and the company itself.
Tiniqua J.
Tiniqua J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff for the end of the day! Easy way to take off my makeup. However, I do have to wash my face an extra time if I don't use my face brush along with it. But over all, I love it.
Brittney  T.
Brittney T.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product and some cotton balls are all you need to either fix up your Make Up Dos or totally erase your Make Up Don'ts! A bottle lasts me about a month, it's a great value! A little goes along way and it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily!
Tacola J.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser to use Morning and night. Very gentle on the skin. I use it multiple times within a week. First time trying it as I got a recommendation from a friend. So far so good.
Madie❤️
Madie❤️
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this it works great I think everyone should get there hands on this who likes bueaty and makeup it removes gentle but still does the job it is very effective and I would definitely buy this again
Kim T.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was impressed with the results of this for the price I paid it was very effective the packaging was fine nothing special I bought it at @Walmart and I would buy this again
Katie M.
Katie M.
Birmingham
Great Product!! Clean and Clear is my go to brand! I have been using this brand forever! So nice to have it down the street from me at my local CVS. Super effective product, wouldn't change a thing!
Brianna 🥑.
Brianna 🥑.
Yadkinville
Beauty Junkie Expert
4 stars simply for the smell. I personally don't care for it; but the product itself does its job and is a great makeup remover. Definitely feel refreshed after use.
Keesha W.
Keesha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made face feel clean. It helped to remove makeup, and it didn't have a weird odor. I used it twice, while at a friends but would like to use it again.
Kandis A.
Kandis A.
Baton Rouge
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is my favorite. I like the look... I like the smell... Most of all, I like the feel of it on my skin. I am always left feeling clean and refreshed.
Nina C.
Nina C.
London, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?