Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz (177 ml) uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great tobremove my makeup without scrubbing hard on my face. It doesn't dry out my skin or leave it all red and broke out.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really easy to use. It's the only make up remover I have found were I don't have a difficult time getting everything off
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff to remove make up don't leave your skin with that oily feel to it and easy to use...i usually hate makeup remover but this is the best
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Love clean and clear makeup removing facial wash! Removes makeup, dirt and oil really well and leaves your face feeling clean and soft!
Danni S.
Danni S.
Council Blfs, IA
Works okay. There are better options out there, but you might have to spend more for them.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
CLEAN & CLEAR Foaming Facial Cleanser helps my skin stay clear and healthy-looking. It is oil-free and gently removes dirt and oil without over-drying and leaves my skin clean and refreshed.
DAICY C.
DAICY C.
I have been using this makeup remover for years and I love not dry my skin, and will continue using it for much longer, I recommend it widely
Amy F.
Amy F.
Gainesboro, TN
Works great to get rid of your makeup, especially in the morning. I use morning and night!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
This product works amazing at removing makeup without leaving the skin to dry. Always leaves my skin clear of makeup (:
This product definitely refreshes your face and removes any oil or products that might have been building up on your skin. It cleans your pores. It's an amazing product. I definitely recommend it.
Nina C.
Nina C.
London, Ontario
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?