Add a Photo

By CLEAN & CLEAR
Photo (1)
Natalie H.
Natalie H.

I will first start by saying that I swear by this product. I have gone through around 50 bottles in the past 3 years. I'm not exaggerating. This is by far the BEST makeup remover you will ever have the pleasure of using! It can take the most stubborn eye make up (including mascara and water proof liner) off in the most gentle and soothing manner. All you have to do is get a few pumps of this magic foam in your palm, add a drop of water and gently rub your eye makeup off. You won't have any left over clumps on your lashes, you won't stain your white towel with any black eye makeup, but you WILL feel fresh, clean and very satisfied. Buy one of these and try them out. Heck buy 2. BUY 3! you never know when a zombie apocalypse is around the corner. What would you need other than this magical makeup remover?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I've tried many cleansers, only to result to break outs, except for this product. I am in love with how much foam this cleanser creates, I feel like my skin is actually clean. I do wear foundation, but I don't depend on this entirely to remove my makeup; I use wipes beforehand and then use this, twice! I have very acne-prone/combination skin, so I'm quite cautious when it comes to my skin. I need it to be clean before bed! Definitely will stick to this and re-purchase. Thumbs up!
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Barrie

Decent cleanser. Leaves me a little dry. I usually wake up with some mascara residue on my face. I purchased this from walmart and it's fairly effective. The packaging was great for the first 2/3s of the bottle but it's getting really sticky now and it's difficult to pump out. I have used cleansers I prefer so I wont be buying this again.
Elsa T.
Elsa T.
Saint-Charles de Bellechasse, Quebec

Meilleur démaquillant que je n'ai jamais utilisé. Il enlève la totalité du maquillage et rend la peau fraîche. La texture du produit est agréable et douce sur la peau. Le seul bémol, est qu'il chauffe un peu les yeux lorsqu'on enlève le maquillage des yeux, mais il enlève tellement bien le tout que ce n'est rien.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.

I use it everyday and I love it! I like the effect that it is a foaming cleanser so it is easy to apply and remove. I don´t need to use cotton. I apply it and remove with water. Event the waterproof makeup is easy to remove with this product. I buy it since I discovered some years ago.
Lucy D.
Lucy D.

I'm in love with this. At first I was skeptical because I thought there's no way some foam can remove makeup better than a wipe, but I was pleasantly surprised. All my makeup just melts off my face and washes away like nothing. My skin looks and feels really clean afterwards.
Mai W.
Mai W.

SO GOOD. A tiny amount takes off so much makeup, whether it be foundation, concealer, eye makeup, anything! Smells great, is not oily, just make sure to moisturize afterwards. No scrubbing required, just a regular soft face washing after lathering. Great use for it's price.
Becki M.
Becki M.
Calgary

I use this every night to remove my make up! It gets deep into the creases and the pores and really leaves my skin feeling free of dirt. I absolutely would recommend this to anyone who wears make up! I've never had a cleanser that removes my make up so quickly!
Mirna M.
Mirna M.
Toronto, Ontario

I use this makeup remover before cleansing my face at night. I want my cleanser to actually penetrate my skin, so I make sure to use this beforehand to get all my makeup off. It's gentle and has a pleasant scent, and effectively removes makeup and dirt.
Kathleen Y.
Kathleen Y.

I feel like this does a pretty good job removing makeup and I find that it's less harsh on the skin that makeup remover cloths. But I also find that this leaves my skin feeling very tight and dry afterwards so I have to use a pretty heavy moisturizer.
Nina C.
Nina C.
London, Ontario

How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?

Join Now