Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Clinton, MA

I used this for a few weeks and it just wasn't my favorite. I have super sensitive skin and I found this to cause some more breakouts. It's also kind of a pain to use. I prefer wipes over foam!
Great product didn't irritate my skin. Doesn't have have a strong fragrance and took off lll my makeup. I tried two bottles of thus before I gave it up and switched to an oil cleanser.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Burnaby, BC

I love this foaming cleanser. It smells great. it removes my make up and it doesn't dry me out. I just keep it in the shower for a head to toe clean.
Jade H.
Jade H.

This is an amazing make up dissover. I've been using this for years and it takes off everything very smoothly.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.

CLEAN & CLEAR Foaming Facial Cleanser helps my skin stay clear and healthy-looking. It is oil-free and gently removes dirt and oil without over-drying and leaves my skin clean and refreshed.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

Love this! Works well at dissolving makeup, and leaves your skin feeling soft. Not greasy at all.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Hamilton

This product works amazing at removing makeup without leaving the skin to dry. Always leaves my skin clear of makeup and reduces my chances of getting pimples.
Kylene U.
Kylene U.
Ontario, Canada

This is a really great makeup remover. It was not the best just on it's on though at really cleaning more than just removing the makeup. I felt like I always had to go in with another cleanser just to be really 'clean'. But if you plan on just using it as a makeup remover and then cleansing with something else followed by your regular skin routine I would recommend!
This product definitely refreshes your face and removes any oil or products that might have been building up on your skin. It cleans your pores. It's an amazing product. I definitely recommend it.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ

This product works amazing at removing makeup without leaving the skin to dry. Always leaves my skin clear of makeup (:
Nina C.
Nina C.
London, Ontario

How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?

Join Now