Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz (177 ml) uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR #32 in Facial Cleansers

• How effective is this on waterproof mascaras? 1 Answers
Amber B.
I truly do enjoy using the Clean & Clear line of products.  I feel like they have many things that I can trust using over & over!  This worked very well to remove my all day makeup without smears & residue left on.  Left my skin feeling refreshed & renewed!
Allison B.
I am pretty impressed with this product. I use it before washing my face or on a night when I'm too tired to wash my face and I can see the dirt and makeup that came off my skin. On nights when I use only this product and skip the rest of my facial routine, I wake up with clearer skin!
Rebecca K.
Is it works pretty well my best friend uses it so I've used it a couple times I tell my favorite because I do kind a like the oil field to make up but it doesn't feel it all kind of just feel like putting water in your face but you do have to scrub pretty hard to get the make up off
Mercedes L.
Duluth, MN
This product was overall okay, I wasn't overwhelmed by it though. I usually like Clean and Clear when it comes to acne attacking methods but not this time. I think that this product was too gentle and left my skin feeling kinda weird. I would say there is room for improvment.
Nola D.
Dallas, TX
This product was too harsh for my skin.  My face was irritated and stinging almost immediately.  Might work well for some, not for sensitive or dry types like myself.  On the other hand it was affordable and smells nice, just wasn't compatible with my skin.
Lauren H.
Love clean and clear foaming cleanser because it does exactly what I need it to. My skin always feels super clean after using. My skins a little sensitive and this wash doesn't bother it or dry it out so it's my favorite face wash so far. Plus takes makeup off easily!
Shannon K.
Lenexa, KS
This product makes taking off makeup so easy. It takes makeup off easy and quick. Doesn't burn or dry out skin. Actually leaves face feeling very clean and no residue. Reasonable price and easy to find in stores. I would def recommend this to others and will buy again.
Lynann C.
Mansfield
works great. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft with no greasy feeling. It takes all the dirt and grime and make up off with ease. I would suggest this to anyone that wants a clean and soft face that has a soft healthy glow to it. It foams great and works fast.
Dee D.
I definitely love their products. This product did foam well and was easy to apply on face since it was a pump. The price was reasonable for how the product left my face. It left my face clean and smooth. The best part was that this product was oil free
Jenna D.
I did not like this product, compared to liquid makeup removers. It was fine to clean my face, but I still had to use other make-up remover afterwards, so I don't see the point in using it. But it is fairly affordable and can be found everywhere!
Nina C.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?