Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz (177 ml) uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

• How effective is this on waterproof mascaras? 1 Answers
Samantha L.
This product is ok. I do think it could be better. I bought it from Wal Mart and the price was fair. It did not take off all of my makeup. I had to use a facial wipe after. Other than that, I was happy with the product.
Maddie W.
Banner elk
This product is good but it could remove makeup a little better. It leaves skin feeling nice but doesn't remove all makeup. The packaging is nice. I would recommend to others as face wash but but makeup remover.
niviah m.
Best makeup remover ever, it works really well for water proof makeup, and is still gentle. i bought mine at Target and i would buy it again it takes every bit of makeup off. i do wish the bottle was different because it dispensed more product then you need
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
Pretty decent cleanser for the price. It has a decent smell to it, not too overpowering. Decent price as well. May have to scrub a little to remove all makeup but works pretty well
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I must commend Clean and Clean for producing a product true to its name! I have nothing but good things to say about this product. It definitely cleans the face of all dirt and make up. Especially, without having to use an excessive amount. Also, this product passed my sensitive skin test. I am THE poster child for sensitive skin! I had not one problem with my skin burning, nor itching! But, what I did feel was a calming coolness. Evidence of a product that works! Thumbs up!
Kaitlynlarson
This product does a very good job at removing makeup.but this product did not work as intended for me. because I had an alergic reaction to sompthing in this product, it was not a serious reaction but I broke out in hives after using it I sudjust be for using this product you read the ingredients!!but after I had a reaction to the product I gave it to my older sister and she says it "works very well " and it makes removing her makeup at night a lot easyer.
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
This stuff rocks. I use it to break down my makeup at night. 1-2 pumps for my face and 1 for just my eyes. It breaks down everything! I usually follow up with my regular cleanser and clarisonic just to make sure I got everything out of my pores. It doesn't sting at all, but does leave a slight film over your eyes if it gets in. But it just washes out when you rub water over them.
Erica F.
Venice , CA
I used this for a while back when I didn't have really bad acne. It does burn though. I like it when I use a gentle cleanser but when it used it with all the products from the line it was too much. it caused my cheeks to bruise. for that I just didn't use it with the other products. I finished the bottle and decided to seek another tone afterward.
Katie E.
Best way to take your make up! You only need a little bit of product and all your make up will come off. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dried out or oily. (I've experienced that with a lot of other make up removers.) it's not too pricey either. I purchased mine at the Clinique counter in my mall, but I know you can find it almost anywhere!!
Michelle G.
San Francisco
I liked the make up remover by clean and clear it had a nice fragrance and it removes sorry and make up swiftly with out taking allot of scrubbing. The product did not leave my skin too oily our to dry it did however cause a tiny bit of eye irritation but I believe that was mostly due to my own recklessness. I would recommend this product to people of all ages who need adorable in removing make up.
Nina C.
London, ON
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?