Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz (177 ml) uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

• How effective is this on waterproof mascaras? 1 Answers
aly h.
aly h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had acne for a long time now and nothing I got seemed to work. After a while of disappointment and searching  came across Clean & Clear. My face began to heal right away, however it did not completely do the job, it cleared it, my acne breakout may have just be too severe and needs special medical care.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Used this for a long time before I started trying out other skincare. It got rid of my make-up, but wasn't oily like some of the oil-based ones tend to be. Pretty cheap if you're on a budget and works like it's intended. I'd recommend it if you're looking for a simple make-up removing cleanser for more acne-prone skin.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for the price. Clean & Clear products are great because you can find them anywhere. I enjoy this makeup removing cleanser because it washes my makeup off with out having to think about it. I don't need to scrub or be rough, it all just melts away. Offering an oil-free version is a huge plus too.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Brooklyn
I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and I was hoping that this Clean & Clear foam would be right for me but it was not. After  using it my face did not feel as smooth as it usually does and it was noticeably redder. However it does do the trick of getting all the makeup off.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly do enjoy using the Clean & Clear line of products.  I feel like they have many things that I can trust using over & over!  This worked very well to remove my all day makeup without smears & residue left on.  Left my skin feeling refreshed & renewed!
Allison B.
Allison B.
I am pretty impressed with this product. I use it before washing my face or on a night when I'm too tired to wash my face and I can see the dirt and makeup that came off my skin. On nights when I use only this product and skip the rest of my facial routine, I wake up with clearer skin!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Love clean and clear foaming cleanser because it does exactly what I need it to. My skin always feels super clean after using. My skins a little sensitive and this wash doesn't bother it or dry it out so it's my favorite face wash so far. Plus takes makeup off easily!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Lenexa, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes taking off makeup so easy. It takes makeup off easy and quick. Doesn't burn or dry out skin. Actually leaves face feeling very clean and no residue. Reasonable price and easy to find in stores. I would def recommend this to others and will buy again.
Lynann C.
Lynann C.
Mansfield
works great. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft with no greasy feeling. It takes all the dirt and grime and make up off with ease. I would suggest this to anyone that wants a clean and soft face that has a soft healthy glow to it. It foams great and works fast.
Dee D.
Dee D.
I definitely love their products. This product did foam well and was easy to apply on face since it was a pump. The price was reasonable for how the product left my face. It left my face clean and smooth. The best part was that this product was oil free
Nina C.
Nina C.
London, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?