Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz (177 ml) uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

• How effective is this on waterproof mascaras? 1 Answers
Julia L.
I was a little disappointed by this product. I found it to be a great cleanser that did begin to remove my makeup but, it didn't come off all the way like I had hoped it would. I had to use a make up remover after cleansing. This product is reasonably priced and gentle on the skin. Even though it isn't my favorite, I did finish off the bottle. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Lisa M.
Clinton, MA
I used this for a few weeks and it just wasn't my favorite. I have super sensitive skin and I found this to cause some more breakouts. It's also kind of a pain to use. I prefer wipes over foam!
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must commend Clean and Clean for producing a product true to its name! I have nothing but good things to say about this product. It definitely cleans the face of all dirt and make up. Especially, without having to use an excessive amount. Also, this product passed my sensitive skin test. I am THE poster child for sensitive skin! I had not one problem with my skin burning, nor itching! But, what I did feel was a calming coolness. Evidence of a product that works! Thumbs up!
Kaitlynlarson
This product does a very good job at removing makeup.but this product did not work as intended for me. because I had an alergic reaction to sompthing in this product, it was not a serious reaction but I broke out in hives after using it I sudjust be for using this product you read the ingredients!!but after I had a reaction to the product I gave it to my older sister and she says it "works very well " and it makes removing her makeup at night a lot easyer.
Katie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best way to take your make up! You only need a little bit of product and all your make up will come off. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dried out or oily. (I've experienced that with a lot of other make up removers.) it's not too pricey either. I purchased mine at the Clinique counter in my mall, but I know you can find it almost anywhere!!
Michelle G.
San Francisco
I liked the make up remover by clean and clear it had a nice fragrance and it removes sorry and make up swiftly with out taking allot of scrubbing. The product did not leave my skin too oily our to dry it did however cause a tiny bit of eye irritation but I believe that was mostly due to my own recklessness. I would recommend this product to people of all ages who need adorable in removing make up.
aly h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had acne for a long time now and nothing I got seemed to work. After a while of disappointment and searching  came across Clean & Clear. My face began to heal right away, however it did not completely do the job, it cleared it, my acne breakout may have just be too severe and needs special medical care.
Anna B.
Used this for a long time before I started trying out other skincare. It got rid of my make-up, but wasn't oily like some of the oil-based ones tend to be. Pretty cheap if you're on a budget and works like it's intended. I'd recommend it if you're looking for a simple make-up removing cleanser for more acne-prone skin.
joselyn v.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely adore this product. I love it so much. It not only works for my skin, but it also works on my older sister as well. We're three years apart, but her acne is really bad. Like, her skin is really different than mines. Her skin is really sensitive but with this product, it helped her skin clear up a little bit and it helped mines as well.
Sara M.
Brooklyn
I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and I was hoping that this Clean & Clear foam would be right for me but it was not. After  using it my face did not feel as smooth as it usually does and it was noticeably redder. However it does do the trick of getting all the makeup off.
Nina C.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?