Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz (177 ml) uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

• How effective is this on waterproof mascaras? 1 Answers
Julia L.
Julia L.
I was a little disappointed by this product. I found it to be a great cleanser that did begin to remove my makeup but, it didn't come off all the way like I had hoped it would. I had to use a make up remover after cleansing. This product is reasonably priced and gentle on the skin. Even though it isn't my favorite, I did finish off the bottle. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Este limpiador de maquillaje es uno de mis preferidos, limpia tu piel retirando todo el maquillaje de la cara y de los ojos sin maltratat, a la vez que suaviza y humecta tu piel. Me encanta y siempre lo compro ya que no te deja la piel seca ni maltratada
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Clinton, MA
I used this for a few weeks and it just wasn't my favorite. I have super sensitive skin and I found this to cause some more breakouts. It's also kind of a pain to use. I prefer wipes over foam!
Great product didn't irritate my skin. Doesn't have have a strong fragrance and took off lll my makeup. I tried two bottles of thus before I gave it up and switched to an oil cleanser.
Tammi J.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must commend Clean and Clean for producing a product true to its name! I have nothing but good things to say about this product. It definitely cleans the face of all dirt and make up. Especially, without having to use an excessive amount. Also, this product passed my sensitive skin test. I am THE poster child for sensitive skin! I had not one problem with my skin burning, nor itching! But, what I did feel was a calming coolness. Evidence of a product that works! Thumbs up!
Kaitlynlarson
Kaitlynlarson
This product does a very good job at removing makeup.but this product did not work as intended for me. because I had an alergic reaction to sompthing in this product, it was not a serious reaction but I broke out in hives after using it I sudjust be for using this product you read the ingredients!!but after I had a reaction to the product I gave it to my older sister and she says it "works very well " and it makes removing her makeup at night a lot easyer.
Malaisha G.
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff rocks. I use it to break down my makeup at night. 1-2 pumps for my face and 1 for just my eyes. It breaks down everything! I usually follow up with my regular cleanser and clarisonic just to make sure I got everything out of my pores. It doesn't sting at all, but does leave a slight film over your eyes if it gets in. But it just washes out when you rub water over them.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Venice, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a while back when I didn't have really bad acne. It does burn though. I like it when I use a gentle cleanser but when it used it with all the products from the line it was too much. it caused my cheeks to bruise. for that I just didn't use it with the other products. I finished the bottle and decided to seek another tone afterward.
joselyn v.
joselyn v.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely adore this product. I love it so much. It not only works for my skin, but it also works on my older sister as well. We're three years apart, but her acne is really bad. Like, her skin is really different than mines. Her skin is really sensitive but with this product, it helped her skin clear up a little bit and it helped mines as well.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this cleanser! My preference in cleansers is cream, but the foam was amazing. It actually foam dissolved the makeup right off of my face. I think I would have to get used to it because the texture is so much different than a cream, but that's the only "critique" I have. Would recommend and would buy again!!
Nina C.
Nina C.
London, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?