Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz (177 ml) uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

• How effective is this on waterproof mascaras? 1 Answers
Anna B.
Used this for a long time before I started trying out other skincare. It got rid of my make-up, but wasn't oily like some of the oil-based ones tend to be. Pretty cheap if you're on a budget and works like it's intended. I'd recommend it if you're looking for a simple make-up removing cleanser for more acne-prone skin.
joselyn v.
Honolulu, HI
Absolutely adore this product. I love it so much. It not only works for my skin, but it also works on my older sister as well. We're three years apart, but her acne is really bad. Like, her skin is really different than mines. Her skin is really sensitive but with this product, it helped her skin clear up a little bit and it helped mines as well.
Rebecca K.
Is it works pretty well my best friend uses it so I've used it a couple times I tell my favorite because I do kind a like the oil field to make up but it doesn't feel it all kind of just feel like putting water in your face but you do have to scrub pretty hard to get the make up off
Mercedes L.
Duluth, MN
This product was overall okay, I wasn't overwhelmed by it though. I usually like Clean and Clear when it comes to acne attacking methods but not this time. I think that this product was too gentle and left my skin feeling kinda weird. I would say there is room for improvment.
Lily P.
Morrow, GA
I love that it's oil free and it does it's job. I wish it was a little stronger. For a cheap well known brand it does great. It doesn't smell too bad but it doesn't smell like high end either. I would buy it again but it's not my first choice.
Michele C.
The best it leaves my skin feeling fresh and it is not pricy at all! It is so easy to apply and it met all my expectations! I bought this product at target and I totally recommend this to everyone! You will not be disappointed!
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
I loved this product! I have sensitive skin and eyes and this product did not cause my eyes or skin to burn like many do! Not only was it wonderful for my skin but it is very cost efficient as well! I would def reccomend
aracely r.
Love clean and clear!! I usually have a hard time removing my mascara since its water proof but they cleaner works wonders. It removes every single drop of make up and it leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Danielle W.
Queen Creek, Arizona
Perfect product. Easy to use and does exactly what's it's supposed to. First time user. Gentle on the skin. Decent price. Nice package. Love this stuff. I think it's amazing just the way it is.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Nice makeup remover. Not too oily. Nice packaging and easy to use. Good price point and availability. Really nice to pop in your purse so you can have it at any moment when you need it.
Nina C.
London, ON
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?