Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz (177 ml) uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

• How effective is this on waterproof m...I don't think I've used this e... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Julia L.
Julia L.
I was a little disappointed by this product. I found it to be a great cleanser that did begin to remove my makeup but, it didn't come off all the way like I had hoped it would. I had to use a make up remover after cleansing. This product is reasonably priced and gentle on the skin. Even though it isn't my favorite, I did finish off the bottle. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
Este limpiador de maquillaje es uno de mis preferidos, limpia tu piel retirando todo el maquillaje de la cara y de los ojos sin maltratat, a la vez que suaviza y humecta tu piel. Me encanta y siempre lo compro ya que no te deja la piel seca ni maltratada
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Clinton, MA
I used this for a few weeks and it just wasn't my favorite. I have super sensitive skin and I found this to cause some more breakouts. It's also kind of a pain to use. I prefer wipes over foam!
Great product didn't irritate my skin. Doesn't have have a strong fragrance and took off lll my makeup. I tried two bottles of thus before I gave it up and switched to an oil cleanser.
Malaisha G.
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff rocks. I use it to break down my makeup at night. 1-2 pumps for my face and 1 for just my eyes. It breaks down everything! I usually follow up with my regular cleanser and clarisonic just to make sure I got everything out of my pores. It doesn't sting at all, but does leave a slight film over your eyes if it gets in. But it just washes out when you rub water over them.
Erica F.
Erica F.
venice, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a while back when I didn't have really bad acne. It does burn though. I like it when I use a gentle cleanser but when it used it with all the products from the line it was too much. it caused my cheeks to bruise. for that I just didn't use it with the other products. I finished the bottle and decided to seek another tone afterward.
Lacy G.
Lacy G.
Paulsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product for stubborn eye makeup. It's like it melts it away instantly. It's a great value and works just as good as high end makeup removers and is gentle enough to use buy the eye are. I would buy this again in a heart beat!
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Cookeville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good face wash! Does not leave your face feeling dry and is a great price for a college budget. Goes on very easy and is not harsh on skin. I usually purchase from Walmart and would recommend to anyone.
jacqueline h.
jacqueline h.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
An okay product I have to wash my face twice because it definitely still leaves a little on there but other then that it doesn't dry my face
Out as some face washes do. I will definitely be rebuying this product again!
Brittney  T.
Brittney T.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product and some cotton balls are all you need to either fix up your Make Up Dos or totally erase your Make Up Don'ts! A bottle lasts me about a month, it's a great value! A little goes along way and it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily!
Nina C.
Nina C.
London, Ontario
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?