Add a Photo

By CLEAN & CLEAR
Photo (1)
Julia L.
Julia L.

I was a little disappointed by this product. I found it to be a great cleanser that did begin to remove my makeup but, it didn't come off all the way like I had hoped it would. I had to use a make up remover after cleansing. This product is reasonably priced and gentle on the skin. Even though it isn't my favorite, I did finish off the bottle. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
MIAMI, FL

Este limpiador de maquillaje es uno de mis preferidos, limpia tu piel retirando todo el maquillaje de la cara y de los ojos sin maltratat, a la vez que suaviza y humecta tu piel. Me encanta y siempre lo compro ya que no te deja la piel seca ni maltratada
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Clinton, MA

I used this for a few weeks and it just wasn't my favorite. I have super sensitive skin and I found this to cause some more breakouts. It's also kind of a pain to use. I prefer wipes over foam!
Great product didn't irritate my skin. Doesn't have have a strong fragrance and took off lll my makeup. I tried two bottles of thus before I gave it up and switched to an oil cleanser.
DAICY C.
DAICY C.

I have been using this makeup remover for years and I love not dry my skin, and will continue using it for much longer, I recommend it widely
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ

This product works amazing at removing makeup without leaving the skin to dry. Always leaves my skin clear of makeup (:
This product definitely refreshes your face and removes any oil or products that might have been building up on your skin. It cleans your pores. It's an amazing product. I definitely recommend it.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Gainesboro, TN

Works great to get rid of your makeup, especially in the morning. I use morning and night!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Hamilton

This product works amazing at removing makeup without leaving the skin to dry. Always leaves my skin clear of makeup and reduces my chances of getting pimples.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.

CLEAN & CLEAR Foaming Facial Cleanser helps my skin stay clear and healthy-looking. It is oil-free and gently removes dirt and oil without over-drying and leaves my skin clean and refreshed.
Nina C.
Nina C.
London, Ontario

How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?