Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Vanessa R.Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Amy Z.Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

This oil-free formula gently and effectively dissolves makeup (even waterproof mascara) and deep cleans your skin in one easy step! It rinses clean without leaving behind any oily residue and is gentle enough for use around the sensitive eye area.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Makeup Removal

Directions:

• Using clean hands, splash water onto your face.
  • Pump a golf ball sized amount of foam onto your hands, and use your fingertips to massage the foamy cleanser onto your face.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Can be used daily.

Water (eau), Sodium C14 -16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG -6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG -15 Stearyl Ether, Citric Acid, Isoceteth – 20, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum.

• How effective is this on waterproof mascaras? 1 Answers
  • How well would you say this works??2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser
  • "Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser is a great product for sensitive skin that leaves a smooth and polished surface of the skin. Makeup removal can be messy, especially with oil-based products or products without oil that requires a good scrubbing. Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser is neither of these things! This product is easy to use, and quick to remove dirt and makeup from the face. It is gentle and effective and does not require scrubbing to get the job done! " in 12 reviews
karen P.
San Jose , CA
This stuff is my go to cleanser to remove my makeup. I have been buying this for years as I just haven’t been able to find a cleaner that works quite as well. My only complaint is the fact that it’s not natural. I’ve been searching for an alternative but I always find myself disappointed when I buy another makeup remover cleanser. This stuff works great on removing waterproof mascara, matte lip sticks, intense eyeliner etc. It does the job fast and is gentle in the skin!
Tracy G.
I use this all the time after I wipe my face with a makeup remover. It get right under the pores and cleanses them from the makeup. It's very gentle and love to us it every time I use makeup for a nice nourishing cleanse. It is a little out of budget but totally worth it.
Veronica S.
I've used Clean and clear for many years, and I still use this.. I love the clean feeling it makes my skin feel like. And now my teenage daughter uses and loves it.
leance h.
Saint-Lambert
I love this cleanser because its a 2 in 1 so it cleans and its kind of a makeup remover. Its really effective and i’d use it again. I have sensitive skin and its gentle on the skin. I bought it twice and wont stop! Would recommand
brooke w.
Loveland
i have really oily and sensitive skin, i break out really easily too. this can been a great cleaner for my face. however, i only use it at night because if i wash my face twice a day with it, it’ll dry my face out too much.
Christina Lynne M.
Eastpointe, MI
Removes makeup very well and does not leave a oily film on the base. This product is relatively inexpensive and I would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a makeup remover.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Kimberly H.
I would not recommend this product if your skin seems to be more on the dryer side but if you do have dry skin just follow up with your favorite moisturizer I love this product because it's good when I take off my makeup it's just has a really strong smell but overall I do like the product I've only purchased it once and I still have a pretty amount of a good product left I've been using it for about a month now I don't know if I'll be purchasing again because I haven't been using the product for that long so I do want to give it a chance before I give you a thumbs down but it does do what it's supposed to do as far as removing makeup
L E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Used this product for the first time a month ago and was so impressed, that I now use it everyday! Easy to apply, goes on smoothly, and leaves my skin feeling soft. I will definitely be using more of this in the future!
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I must commend Clean and Clean for producing a product true to its name! I have nothing but good things to say about this product. It definitely cleans the face of all dirt and make up. Especially, without having to use an excessive amount. Also, this product passed my sensitive skin test. I am THE poster child for sensitive skin! I had not one problem with my skin burning, nor itching! But, what I did feel was a calming coolness. Evidence of a product that works! Thumbs up!
Dani K.
How well would you say this works??
Nina C.
London, ON
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?