Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser

This oil-free formula gently and effectively dissolves makeup (even waterproof mascara) and deep cleans your skin in one easy step! It rinses clean without leaving behind any oily residue and is gentle enough for use around the sensitive eye area.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Makeup Removal

Directions:

• Using clean hands, splash water onto your face.
  • Pump a golf ball sized amount of foam onto your hands, and use your fingertips to massage the foamy cleanser onto your face.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Can be used daily.

Water (eau), Sodium C14 -16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG -6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG -15 Stearyl Ether, Citric Acid, Isoceteth – 20, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum.

I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation?
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser is a great product for sensitive skin that leaves a smooth and polished surface of the skin. Makeup removal can be messy, especially with oil-based products or products without oil that requires a good scrubbing. Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser is neither of these things! This product is easy to use, and quick to remove dirt and makeup from the face. It is gentle and effective and does not require scrubbing to get the job done! ” in reviews
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Walgreens
The scent is clean and not too strong but I don't think this really did much for my skin. It did dissolve my makeup to a degree but I think there are better cleansers out there that can do the same thing and even more.
santa fe
Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Mafer N.
I really love these Clean & Clear Make-up Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes. I do not wear makeup very often, but sometimes when I do I forget I have it on until I am in bed. Of course by then I do not want to get up and go wash my makeup off but I do not want to sleep in it either. With these wipes I am able to remove my eye makeup very easily. I know I should wash it off, but if I don't I would rather be able to have something to take it off easily and these wipes are perfect for that
Cincinnati
This is a cheaper option for makeup removal but does not go deep into the skin. I find myself following up with toner and always seem to have leftover makeup on my cotton swap that I use to apply that toner.
King George
I used this after some photoshoots I did and I had TONS of make up on. It worked alright, but didn't take everything off right away (but then again I had a lot on). Hurt a little when I accidentally got it in my eyes but what can you expect! Good for removing normal amounts of makeup
New York
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product with an awesome lather Always use in shower Clears up oily skin and acne. Has a great scent that is very refreshing to smell in the shower. Love to use this in the morning and at night
I would not recommend this product if your skin seems to be more on the dryer side but if you do have dry skin just follow up with your favorite moisturizer I love this product because it's good when I take off my makeup it's just has a really strong smell but overall I do like the product I've only purchased it once and I still have a pretty amount of a good product left I've been using it for about a month now I don't know if I'll be purchasing again because I haven't been using the product for that long so I do want to give it a chance before I give you a thumbs down but it does do what it's supposed to do as far as removing makeup
Uniondale, NY
I must commend Clean and Clean for producing a product true to its name! I have nothing but good things to say about this product. It definitely cleans the face of all dirt and make up. Especially, without having to use an excessive amount. Also, this product passed my sensitive skin test. I am THE poster child for sensitive skin! I had not one problem with my skin burning, nor itching! But, what I did feel was a calming coolness. Evidence of a product that works! Thumbs up!
Austin , TX
This stuff is my go to cleanser to remove my makeup. I have been buying this for years as I just haven’t been able to find a cleaner that works quite as well. My only complaint is the fact that it’s not natural. I’ve been searching for an alternative but I always find myself disappointed when I buy another makeup remover cleanser. This stuff works great on removing waterproof mascara, matte lip sticks, intense eyeliner etc. It does the job fast and is gentle in the skin!
Lexington , KY
I used this for a while back when I didn't have really bad acne. It does burn though. I like it when I use a gentle cleanser but when it used it with all the products from the line it was too much. it caused my cheeks to bruise. for that I just didn't use it with the other products. I finished the bottle and decided to seek another tone afterward.
I have had acne for a long time now and nothing I got seemed to work. After a while of disappointment and searching  came across Clean & Clear. My face began to heal right away, however it did not completely do the job, it cleared it, my acne breakout may have just be too severe and needs special medical care.