Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Vanessa R.Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Amy Z.Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

This oil-free formula gently and effectively dissolves makeup (even waterproof mascara) and deep cleans your skin in one easy step! It rinses clean without leaving behind any oily residue and is gentle enough for use around the sensitive eye area.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Makeup Removal

Directions:

• Using clean hands, splash water onto your face.
  • Pump a golf ball sized amount of foam onto your hands, and use your fingertips to massage the foamy cleanser onto your face.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Can be used daily.

Water (eau), Sodium C14 -16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG -6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG -15 Stearyl Ether, Citric Acid, Isoceteth – 20, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum.

• How effective is this on waterproof mascaras? 1 Answers
  • How well would you say this works??2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser
  • "Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser is a great product for sensitive skin that leaves a smooth and polished surface of the skin. Makeup removal can be messy, especially with oil-based products or products without oil that requires a good scrubbing. Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser is neither of these things! This product is easy to use, and quick to remove dirt and makeup from the face. It is gentle and effective and does not require scrubbing to get the job done! " in 12 reviews
karen P.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is my go to cleanser to remove my makeup. I have been buying this for years as I just haven’t been able to find a cleaner that works quite as well. My only complaint is the fact that it’s not natural. I’ve been searching for an alternative but I always find myself disappointed when I buy another makeup remover cleanser. This stuff works great on removing waterproof mascara, matte lip sticks, intense eyeliner etc. It does the job fast and is gentle in the skin!
leance h.
Saint-Lambert
I love this cleanser because its a 2 in 1 so it cleans and its kind of a makeup remover. Its really effective and i’d use it again. I have sensitive skin and its gentle on the skin. I bought it twice and wont stop! Would recommand
Carolina G.
Miami
This product worked really great as a face wash and PARTIAL makeup remover. The eye makeup is usually the hardest to get off but I still had to use my makeup remover after in order to get everything off. It’s pretty cool though that it’s foamy and feels super light.
Serenity H.
Stockton
I use the Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser to get rid of all the left over makeup after I use my normal makeup wipes. It takes off all of the leftover product that I have left in my pores.
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
This is honestly the best cleanser I've found for getting my makeup off. Like, REALLY getting my makeup off, you know? So many things say they do, but then when I towel my face off, smears of makeup are still there after I've washed it. Not so, with this one! And it's gentle enough to use every day, even for my slightly sensitive skin. Double win!
Anna B.
Used this for a long time before I started trying out other skincare. It got rid of my make-up, but wasn't oily like some of the oil-based ones tend to be. Pretty cheap if you're on a budget and works like it's intended. I'd recommend it if you're looking for a simple make-up removing cleanser for more acne-prone skin.
joselyn v.
Honolulu, HI
Absolutely adore this product. I love it so much. It not only works for my skin, but it also works on my older sister as well. We're three years apart, but her acne is really bad. Like, her skin is really different than mines. Her skin is really sensitive but with this product, it helped her skin clear up a little bit and it helped mines as well.
Rebecca K.
Is it works pretty well my best friend uses it so I've used it a couple times I tell my favorite because I do kind a like the oil field to make up but it doesn't feel it all kind of just feel like putting water in your face but you do have to scrub pretty hard to get the make up off
Tracy G.
I use this all the time after I wipe my face with a makeup remover. It get right under the pores and cleanses them from the makeup. It's very gentle and love to us it every time I use makeup for a nice nourishing cleanse. It is a little out of budget but totally worth it.
Mercedes L.
Duluth, MN
This product was overall okay, I wasn't overwhelmed by it though. I usually like Clean and Clear when it comes to acne attacking methods but not this time. I think that this product was too gentle and left my skin feeling kinda weird. I would say there is room for improvment.
Dani K.
How well would you say this works??
Nina C.
London, ON
How effective is this on waterproof mascaras?