Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO

How do you feel about this product??? Does it work?

Molly H.
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
1 year, 5 months ago
These are the best! They are softer than simple and all the wipes are super wet so they take your makeup off so good!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
1 year, 5 months ago
These are my favorite no questions asked. Everything about them. Give them a try, i promise youll love them.
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
1 year, 6 months ago
I like these. Sometimes I have to hold it on for a few seconds then wipe though
Emily F.
Emily F.
West Lafayette, IN
1 year, 6 months ago
I absolutely love this product. I can get very oily skin with certain products but this helps with keep the oil away! I struggle to get it to dissolve all the way but I don't really care about that. I throw them away anyways.