BY CLEAN & CLEAR #13 in Face Wipes

CLEAN & CLEAR® Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes instantly lift away all traces of oil, dirt, and even waterproof mascara. All without over-drying your skin. In one easy step, your skin is left perfectly clean and refreshed with no oily residue, so there’s no need to rinse.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Directions:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe from the pack.
  • Gently wipe your entire face to remove dirt and makeup. Even swipe the wipe over your peepers to clean off mascara — keep ‘em closed of course.
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash. Flushing it down the toilet is a no-no.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out. That would be sad.

Water Cetyl Ethylhexanoate Isostearyl Palmitate Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate Isononyl Isononanoate Cyclopentasiloxane Hexylene Glycol PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides Phenoxyethanol Sucrose Cocoate Carbomer PEG-4 Laurate Fragrance Benzoic Acid Dehydroacetic Acid Ethylhexylglycerin Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

• I've got super sensitive skin due to my discoid lupus. Is...1 Answers
  • Does it remove waterproof mascara completely? 4 Answers
  • Is this product worth it or good?1 Answers
Natalie H.
richmond
Calling my fellow lazy girls! Or those who don't always have the time to fully wash their face (especially after a night out) This product effectively removes makeup. I have noticed that it has left me with fewer breakouts. I would often times sleep in my makeup because I was too tired or lazy. However, now I can effectively remove my makeup with the swipe of a wipe. I wish that this product had a better lid because it is just a sticky resealable flap and this sometimes leads to the top makeup wipe drying out. However, if you look at the price, it is one of the cheaper makeup wipes so I can't complain! I think everyone needs these in their life because, let's face it, there are times even beauty gurus sleep in full makeup and that can be awful for your skin as it clogs pours. This wipe has kept my pours clear and my skin feeling refreshingly clean. Great product! Highly recommend!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
These are amazing for people with acne prone skin like myself, it removes makeup so easily. Even hard to get makeup like waterproof mascara comes off in a breeze. Along with removing makeup, it also gets all the dirt and grime that sinks into your pores throughout the day. It takes about 2 weeks to really notice a difference in your complexion while using this product..but once you see the dramatic change, you'll be hooked. They're not overy saturated, so they don't super leave your skin feeling oily and sticky and I manage to get all my makeup off with just one wipe. Normally I need to use at least two so fully remove my makeup (I wear a lot ) at the end of the day. I highly recommend this for anybody with oily, acne-prone skin or anyone just looking for an awesome, high quality yet affordable make up removing wipe.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
Love, Love , Love these . I can't even tell you how many make up removing facial wipes I have tried throughout the years. I just could not find any that I liked. Various others were either too dry, too wet, too rough, too strong, did not remove all of my makeup, had to scrub to remove makeup etc. But then I happened on the Johnson and Johnson Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving and Facial Cleansing Wipes and I was impressed from the first time I used them. They have just the right amount of moisture , they remove all of my makeup without scrubbing, they cleanse my face , they do not dry out my face , and they leave my face make-up free and moisturized. I have been using these for years and would never consider switching. And, as an added bonus, they are great for sensitive skin and oily skin. One of my must have at all times products. Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes
Tanya L.
I've tried a couple of makeup remover wipes brands in the past, one brand being Neutrogena which I loved but were too pricey. I've also tried cheaper brands, but they caused me to break out like crazy, and never removed my makeup completely. I finally decided to try the Clean & Clear wipes since they were more affordable than Neutrogena's. And wow, I'm glad I did. They work as good as Neutrogena's or better!! After using Clean & Clear for about a week my break outs literally disappeared. They remove EVERYTHING. I naturally wash my face with just water after using remover wipes on my face, so I can't say much about their after-use. But if you are searching for a more affordable and amazing makeup remover wipe, definitely buy Clean & Clear
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
have tried numerous makeup removal wipes. They all leave my skin super dry and on top of that I had to scrub my face with them to get the makeup off. These Clean & Clear wipes did the exact opposite and they are amazing! They remove the makeup SO easily and it feels very gentle against your skin leaving it feeling refreshed. My skin is very sensitive, but since I started using them my face reacted to the new product well. I haven't had a breakout or reaction at all. I will definitely be purchasing these cleaning wipes again.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
These makeup removing wipes are a 5/10 for me. They're soft and a bit slippery feeling but they get the job done. They do remove a full face of makeup pretty quickly and are large in size which makes holding them easy but I did have to use both sides to remove ALL of my makeup. They advertise that they even remove waterproof mascara but even with regular mascara I had to rub pretty hard around my eyes to really remove all of the mascara which hurt and I didn't like.
The wipes also smell strongly of the "Clean and Clear" brand which is heavily perfumed and I don't like. The smell also stays on my skin until I wash it off with water which defeats the purpose of using wipes because I don't want to use water if I'm already using a wipe for convenience.
The formula does leave my skin soft and not tight feeling which is great but for the price I could easily find many other alternatives with better features and that work better than these. There are only 25 wipes which isn't even enough for an entire month of use which is also a downside to this expensive package.
Overall I would probably not recommend this product to my friends because the price is too expensive for a product that I can easily find better alternatives that work better and are much cheaper. I think I would advise Johnson and Johnson to stop carrying these because they aren't worth carrying when there are so many better alternatives out there that are much more natural and more efficient.
If you're a fan of "Clean and Clear" you may like these but I'll stick to my other makeup removers.
Nancy S.
California
I went to the store wanted to get some decent makeup wipes. These wipes are not pricey at all. This was my first time using this and a head up. If you have sensitive DO NOT buy these. My skin is so sensitive just by wiping my face a couple times, my skin was SOO irritated. My face burned even after hours of using the wipes. Do not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I've tried them all and this is my Go-to makeup remover wipe! Works great! Gentle on my sensitive skin and leaves no residue! This is absolutely a necessity for my facial routine! The convenience is also a plus for me! This product even removes my waterproof & long wear makeup with ease leaving my skin feeling refreshed & clean! If you haven't tried it yet, I'd definitely give it a try!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
For the price, I really like these. They tend to remove my makeup including eye makeup better than others I've used. They don't have a scent which I appreciate. They are nice and thick and don't tear or wear out while removing makeup. One wipes takes care of most of my makeup and face cleaning after takes care of what little remains. They do their job, are less than 5 dollars a pack and as of now these are my go to wipes
Kristin Z.
Crowley

This is a great product! I highly recommend to anyone with a crazy busy life or to anyone that wears a lot of makeup!It's super quick and there aren't a bunch of annoying steps, so it makes an on the go lifestyle seem normal for a couple minutes haha. As a makeup remover it's fantastic, I wear a lot of makeup including primers, waterproofs and long lasting coverage and these wipes take it all off without me having to attack my face! Plus they smell good and super soft, so I actually enjoy washing my face!The only thing I would say is to make sure you are using a good moisturizer, because as a makeup remover it removes all of the oil from your face so it tends to get a little dry if you're not. Other than that, great product!
Jodi M.
Portage, PA
Does it dry out your skin?
Brandi B.
Does it make your skin feel dry after
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA
Do they irritate your eyes at all? That is always my biggest problem when trying to find cheap and affordable makeup wipes.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
How do you feel about this product??? Does it work?
Kate M.
Atlanta, GA
How are these at removing mascara and eye liner, is it effective or does it just smudge?