BY CLEAN & CLEAR #15 in Face Wipes

CLEAN & CLEAR® Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes instantly lift away all traces of oil, dirt, and even waterproof mascara. All without over-drying your skin. In one easy step, your skin is left perfectly clean and refreshed with no oily residue, so there’s no need to rinse.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Make-up removal

Directions:

• Lift up the seal and remove a wipe from the pack.
  • Gently wipe your entire face to remove dirt and makeup. Even swipe the wipe over your peepers to clean off mascara — keep ‘em closed of course.
  • One wipe should do it. Rinse off your face if you want.
  • When you’re done just toss the wipe in the trash. Flushing it down the toilet is a no-no.
  • Remember to seal up the pack so the rest of the wipes don’t dry out. That would be sad.

Water Cetyl Ethylhexanoate Isostearyl Palmitate Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate Isononyl Isononanoate Cyclopentasiloxane Hexylene Glycol PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides Phenoxyethanol Sucrose Cocoate Carbomer PEG-4 Laurate Fragrance Benzoic Acid Dehydroacetic Acid Ethylhexylglycerin Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

• I've got super sensitive skin due to my discoid lupus. Is this ge...1 Answers
  • Does it remove waterproof mascara completely? 3 Answers
  • Is this product worth it or good?1 Answers
courtney L.
These are really great for make-up removal! I used to use them all the time. They get every bit off, even waterproof! They don't leave your skin feeling sticky or dry either like some wipes do. I loved them until I developed an allergy to them. Now they just make my skin burn. It makes my face turn red and I feel like I have a sunburn. Definitely wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
I needed new make up wipes and I pretty much try whatever out if it's cheap because sometimes you find great stuff that's cheap. I found these at my local grocery store and grabbed them. I don't wear a ton of make up. Just eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner usually. It all came off pretty easily and I had no issues. I also have sensitive skin and it didn't bother me one bit!
Nancy S.
California
I went to the store wanted to get some decent makeup wipes. These wipes are not pricey at all. This was my first time using this and a head up. If you have sensitive DO NOT buy these. My skin is so sensitive just by wiping my face a couple times, my skin was SOO irritated. My face burned even after hours of using the wipes. Do not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Gargi K.
Cincinnati, OH
I have some seriously sensative and acne-prone skin. When I am looking for skincare products I am looking for something that is affordable, easy to use, and effective. For makeup wipes - I want a product that won't just take off my makeup but will additionally cleanse my skin to reduce the amount of steps in my skincare routine! CLEAN & CLEAR Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes completely fit the bill!
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I like these acne cleansing wipes only reason im giving 4 is cause I wish they had ones with different scents to mask the strong smell but other then that they work really really well easy to use and it shows how much dirt and grime was on your face which is nice to know so you can make sure your face is staying clean
o livia m.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These makeup wipes are just amazing! I have very sensitive skin and this product works great for my skin! The packaging came in really cute and protective. It also came faster than I thought it would. I would definently recommend this product to anyone looking for good, cheap and great makeup wipes.
Precilla D.
New york
Really great product! In just one wet wipe it cleans almost all of your make up off. Its very soft on the skin and it smells pretty good. I bought it at target for a reasonable price. I always have a stash of these wipes! I would definitely recommend giving this a try if you haven’t already.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
These make-up wipes are very gentle on your skin. They smell like baby lotion almost like a light lavender. They work very well as far as removing waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Before bed and facial cleansing I remove my make-up daily with these and have not had any skin irritation at all. Overall, I really like these and will most likely buy them again.
morgan s.
Homer Glen, IL
I did not like these makeup wipes. They didn’t get all of my makeup off I had to wash my face to get the other makeup off all it got off was my lipstick. This did have nice packaging. I do not recommend these. And they were a little pricy for not good value!!
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
These wipes are so perfect after a long day. They clean off your makeup and leave a night smooth face. Sometimes I use it for a quick face wash and go in the morning when I’m running late. These are a lifesaver!
Jodi M.
Portage, PA
Does it dry out your skin?
Brandi B.
Does it make your skin feel dry after
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA
Do they irritate your eyes at all? That is always my biggest problem when trying to find cheap and affordable makeup wipes.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
How do you feel about this product??? Does it work?
Kate M.
Atlanta, GA
How are these at removing mascara and eye liner, is it effective or does it just smudge?