BY CLEAN & CLEAR

For clean, beautiful skin. Skin Care J &- J Active Ingredients: Water- Cetyl Ethylhexanoate- Isostearyl Palmitate- Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate- Isononyl Isononanoate- Cyclopentasiloxane- Hexylene Glycol- PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides- Phenoxyethanol- Sucrose Cocoate- Carbomer- PEG-4 Laurate- Fragrance- Benzoic Acid- Dehydroacetic Acid- Ethylhexylglycerin- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide- May Also Contain: Sodium Hydroxide Lift adhesive seal, remove one wipe and wipe over entire face including eye area. There is no need to rinse. To protect wipes from drying out, immediately replace adhesive strip after each use. Dispose of wipe in trash receptacle (do not flush). Uses: These convenient, pre-moistened oil-free wipes instantly dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup deep down to the pores. They even remove waterproof mascara. In one easy step, your skin is left perfectly clean and refreshed with no oily residue, so there's no need to rinse. Large enough to use on entire face. Gentle enough for use around the sensitive eye area. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for contact lens wearers. Allergy tested. 7.4 in x 7.2 in (19 cm x 18.5 cm).

Product of CLEAN & CLEAR; Pack of 5

Buy on Amazon
Angela D.
San Benito , TX
I LOVE CLEAN & CLEAR! they never fail me. Every single purchase I've made on their products is always well worth it. First off, I am a very picky individual. I love for the quality of the item. A major red flag for me is a oil residue after I remove my makeup. MAJOR NO! so with Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes they are gentle on the skin and completely remove my makeup in easy swipes. No struggle whatsoever and I am so satisfied with them every time. No other facial brand I'd invest to knowing they provide great satisfaction and brilliant quality. Too quality hunnys!!!
Malorie H.
Iowa City
I really liked these make up wipes, they had a nice scent to the and were very gentle on my skin. After using them my face didn't burn or itch from them! They weren't that expensive in comparison to other brands which I liked a lot. I would definitely buy these wipes again because of their easy to use quality and it really got all the makeup off my face unlike some others Ive used in the past and really had to scrub.
anne m.
New Hartford , NY
These face wipes are one of the best that I have tried. They are highly effective at taking off all my make up. It’s very gentle on the skin and never leaves me dried out. I also like the scent it’s not too strong. I have bought these for the past five years and will continue to buy them. Definitely give them a try if you are a make up lover like I am.
Ashley K.
This product irritated my skin & I don't have sensitive skin to begin with.  Almost every single Clean & Clear product has irritated my skin, yet I still decided to give this product a try (clearly not a great idea)!  Although, this did remove my makeup (foundation and conclealer), the skin irritation was defiantly not work it.
Erica S.
San Fernando , CA
These face wipes are amazing to use all clean and clear products on my face ever since I was a teenager this is what I started using and I will remain using forever it’s extremely affordable always smells great and always coming out with new different things and re-doing the formula to make it better absolutely love clean and clear
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
These work really well I keep them in my dream duffel for dance competitions after a long day of dancing to just get one out and take off my make up there pretty gentle and they kind of weird my face feeling a little bit oily but not too bad and then we just use a little bit of the water to take the oiliness off and it was just well
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
These are pretty good. I don’t buy many makeup removing wipes since they never fully get my makeup off. And these are the same. I received these as a gift along with some makeup. Takes more makeup off than other brands I’ve used but I have to use 3 or 4 wipes to get it all off. So in the end it expensive to use these.
Amelia R.
I love this makeup remover so much. I am definitely a lazy makeup remover and don't have the time to use wipe my makeup off a bunch of times. I can easily swipe this over my face and get everything off. I use it when I mess up winged eyeliner too so I can clean up my edges.
Allison M.
Haverhill, MA
These are my go to make up removing wipes. They always meet my expectations by wiping off all my make up with one wipe. The package is simple which gives it an affordable price. I would definitely recommend this product to others because it really does the job!
Becca S.
Yardley
I love these makeup wipes with all my heart. I do a lot of work with special effects makeup, and cream paints, which are pretty heavy duty. These wipes always manage to pick up everything off of my face, and they don't irritate my skin at all. Highly recommend.