BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes

Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes

CLEAN & CLEAR®Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes instantly lift away all traces of oil, dirt, and even waterproof mascara. All without over-drying your skin. In one easy step, your skin is left perfectly clean and refreshed with no oily residue, so there’s no need to rinse.

Do you really recommend it?
Does this remove waterproof makeup?
Anybody with fake eyelashes used these? Do they get caught when cleaning your eyes?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes!
Christina S.
Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Christina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve bought this product multiple times. The wipes are really great for removing make up or wiping off your face if you don’t have time to wash it. I do have an issue with the packaging, hence why I gave the 3 star rating. Every time I would buy this product, the flap that seals the plastic container will not stay down and close properly. This results in it peeling open on it own and the wipes inside drying up. Once the wipes inside dry up, you’ve wasted your money. You could p it in a plastic baggie but then that defeats the purpose of the resealable flap in the first place. I no longer purchase these due to this issue as I’ve found other brands that work just as well but have better packaging.
Amya Z.
Chicago Heights, IL
I loved it, it's began to clear up my face instantly. Yes it very well did meet my expectations. All my friends wanted to know what I was using and how it worked so fast
Yessy G.
I gave this a fair shot and I have neutral feelings on this product. First, the packaging is basic and can easily get the wipes dry quicker than moisture. It does take off my makeup and it has a light scent that isn't so strong but if your very sensitive I would not recommend this one. It does the job by cleaning the makeup but I feel like there are some still on my face. I would deep clean my face to prevent breakouts and if your oily skin this will make you very oily.
Bry'esha A.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this makeup removing wips. It's comes with a lot in the pack.so you get your moneys worth.
Nichole C.
North Port, FL
Loved that I could use them at the end of the day to feel refreshed. Was so impressed that they dissolved and didn't leave an impact on the environment
Camille P.
Orlando, FL
Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Camille P.
I'm not to much of a fan of this. They seem a little bit dry for my liking. It does what is supposed to do but a little rough on the skin.
Alanna R.
Kiowa, KS
These work really well and they clean the makeup off my face I just prefer a face wash that lathers and I rinse off.
Lisbeth C.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
I used it before and I worked fine but I decided to change brands by its still great to use never fails to remove anything
Theresa S.
Scranton, PA
I purchased clean and clear to help give me a fresh clean face before bed and after a long day. my first day using this i was pleasantly surprised. i purchased it at walmart for a good price definitely worth the money. could use a little more foaming action.
Ixchel P.
Salt Lake City, UT
If I don't want to wash my face at night this is pretty good. It makes me skin feel so cool and clean. This helps remove my makeup and unclog my pores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...