BY CLEAN & CLEAR #47 in Makeup Remover

CLEAN & CLEAR® Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes instantly lift away all traces of oil, dirt, and even waterproof mascara. All without over-drying your skin. In one easy step, your skin is left perfectly clean and refreshed with no oily residue, so there’s no need to rinse.

• Does it remove waterproof mascara completely? 3 Answers
  • Is this product worth it or good?1 Answers
  • What are your favorite brand of drugstore makeup wipes?1 Answers
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
Review for: Wipes, Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes, 7 ea more...
I really like these makeup wipes and have found them to be very effective.  They are able to get off all my makeup and have a light pleasant scent.  I have sensitive skin and have not found these to irritate my skin at all.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
These make-up wipes are very gentle on your skin. They smell like baby lotion almost like a light lavender. They work very well as far as removing waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Before bed and facial cleansing I remove my make-up daily with these and have not had any skin irritation at all. Overall, I really like these and will most likely buy them again.
Ciera M.
Plainfield, WI
If you are in need of a makeup remover that actually works, this is it. I've tried what seems to be almost every makeup removing wipe on the market and they either irritate my skin too much or they don't even budge at getting my makeup off. I tried these babies for the first time 3 years ago and I've been hooked ever since. 10/10 would recommend.
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
These get the job done every single time. Removes foundation, waterproof eyeliner, lipstick, and most long wear liquid lipsticks. These taste gross so I don’t recommend licking your lips after removing your lipstick. Also, for this to be oil free it leaves a really greasy, oily residue. So I always wash my face after using this.
Maddy M.
Natchitoches
I use this every single day. It takes off my makeup so easily and it's so cheap. Using this product makes me feel so clean at the end of the day. I get mine at Walmart or at Walgreens. Very gentle on skin and I highly recommend this product
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Wipes more...
I love how these wipes take off all my makeup with one towel. They don’t leave my face feeling dry or the alcohol in them doesn’t leave my face burning. The price is a little bit more than other wipes but they are worth it.
olivia k.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Wipes more...
Okay product. seems to take off my face makeup reasonably well, but definitely lacking when it came to taking off mascara. Also dried out faster than other wipes I think. Overall good, but I like others better
Michaela A.
Long Beach
Use these every night before bed and they always do a good job. Very gentle on my skin and is my go to whenever buying remover wipes. It’s a good value and sometimes they are on sale at Ulta or Target.
Josie K.
Houghton, MI
I use these products for my make up remover at night time after my shower! I bought these at Walmart! The packages were nicely put! Not too pricey for how good they work! No improvement needed!
Chrysta O.
Greeneville
When I use makeup wipes I use these. They are oil free and t instantly takes off dirt, oil, and makeup also waterproof mascara. There’s 25 in the pack and they are pretty good moistened wipes.
Brandi B.
Does it make your skin feel dry after
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA
Do they irritate your eyes at all? That is always my biggest problem when trying to find cheap and affordable makeup wipes.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
How do you feel about this product??? Does it work?
Kate M.
Atlanta, GA
How are these at removing mascara and eye liner, is it effective or does it just smudge?
Victoria T.
Roma, TX
Does it remove waterproof mascara completely?