Would this be good for a 16 year old Male with occasional acne? He is looking for a quick and easy exfoliator.
Conroe, TX - il y a 2 ans

3 answers

Yes I think this would be an easy to use and quick working products for a 16 male to use :)
il y a 2 ans
Thanks! I'll pick it up for him. He is in marching band and gets dirt and grime from practice/games and his face pays the price. He only breaks out during marching band season so he wants to be extra vigilant in his skincare during that time. I will let him know what you said about it and I really appreciate your input. It helped a lot.
il y a 2 ans
If he only has occasional acne I would recommend this for a nightly cleanse to get the day off his face, or after the gym/hockey/a dance etc where he might find himself extra yucky. If he has fair skin I wouldn’t use it everyday and I wouldn’t use it as his regular  exfoliater. I found it too strong after a solid week of every day use, it dried out my skin. I would certainly recommend he try it, because I did love the smell and fresh tingly just like every new product, monitor it’s use. Good luck!