Clean & Clear Lemon Cleansing Wipes

Bright, clear, and happy skin is just a wipe away! Cleanse and refresh your face with CLEAN & CLEAR® Lemon Cleansing Wipes. Here’s how they work:

• These wipes are formulated with lemon extract and Vitamin C and work by reducing shine and brightening skin
  • They remove dirt, makeup, and impurities without leaving heavy residue
  • Wipes are oil-free

The pack is super easy to carry with you for whenever you need a burst of lemon freshness, and since you don’t need to rinse after using one, they can go wherever you do

Do these leave your skin feeling greasy after removing your makeup?
DooEs this product work as well as the exfoliating slices do?
[product:clean-clear-lemon-exfoliating-slices] I love the performance of this product..but why do they not smell amazing and fresh like everyone claims??! Mine smell like they've turned or "gone bad" or something. I can barely handle the stench on too of the yummy lemon smell! It almost smells like large hints of self tanner smell or something awful.
Start your review of Clean & Clear Lemon Cleansing Wipes!
Robin R.
Hondo
Clean & Clear Lemon Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Robin R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am ❤❤❤ these cleansing wipes. I am ony 2nd package of them. I use them each night to wipe away the day and sometimes throughout the day when feeling a little extra oily. It does its job and leaves my face feeling fresh. And I love the smell of the fresh lemons.
Maria T A.
Clean & Clear Lemon Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Maria T A.
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE THIS. I have sensitive skin and is hard for me to find a good makeup removal. But this brand never desapoment me. Right price and smell like lemon. [product:clean-&-clear®-lemon-cleansing-wipes,-25-count]
Cynthia M.
Neosho, MO
Clean & Clear Lemon Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Cynthia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these cleansing wipes, I also love the lemon scent it has. The wipes remove any dirt or makeup on my face! I also love the cute packaging which definitely attracted my attention!
Rebecca B.
Bedford
Clean & Clear Lemon Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Rebecca B.
Purchased at: Walmart
After washing my face with my drunk elephant makeup remover and my clean and clear charcoal wash I used these and to my suprise they picked up some leftover makeup I missed. These work great and smell great i will definitely have to try some of the products of the lemon collection.
Nefertiti R.
This cleaning wipes help a lot with taking off make up wjenever you get home from work with all the make up or anywhere you go. But ut is very helful to keep your face clean and to also keep it soft. It has such a great smell like a lemon fragance wich makes it very useful for a skin care routine
Paris H.
These wipes are fragranced so if you are easily irritated by fragrance then I wouldn't reccomend these. But otherwise, these wipes are really nice. I've used these wipes quite a bit and they always make me feel super refreshed. They also remove a lot of oil but still make your skin feel hydrated which is great if you have oily skin like me
Jessica D.
Purchased at: Target
These are wonderful, so refreshing. They remove make up and cleanse your skin. I can't get enough of them . You can use just one and feel so fresh and clean and see that your face is clean. Such a good face wipe. These are fantastic and smell amazing!
Berneta A.
Squamish , BC
Clean & Clear Lemon Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Berneta A.
Your makeup remover should be just as fun as putting makeup on and this new wipe from clean and clear is amazing! It easily takes off my waterproof mascara and eyeliner (no struggle here!) with a few wipes and the wipe is big enough to get my entire face! I hate wipes that are super tiny so you have to reach for a second one. That isn’t the case with this one! This wipe also smells amazingly delicious. It’s the end of the day and having this nice awesome lemon fresh pick me up scent on my face instead of weird chemical smelling makeup remover is a bonus! I’ve already used the entire pack that I got for free from Influenster to test out and I will be picking up another pack of this stuff at London Drugs. Pro tip- this wipe is actually a great skin refresher and I carry these in my gym bag. I use it to give my face a pick me up after a work out or tennis when I don’t have make up on to get sweat and grime off my face!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Nicole P.
Mobile, AL
These are amazing. I love the fresh lemon smell. They get my face so clean. They have really pretty yellow packages that you can miss. I would recommend them to anyone who forgets to take their makeup off or who is in a hurry because they are just so quick to use.
unekia S.
Napoleonville LA.
this is an amazing product, this keeps my skin clean and make me feel so refreshed and ready to get my day started i love this so much
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-35748
il y a 2 ans
Clean & Clear® Lemon Exfoliating Slices, 45 Count I love the performance of this product..but why do they not smell amazing and fresh like everyone claims??! Mine smell like they've turned or "gone bad" or something. I can barely handle the stench on too of the yummy lemon smell! It almost smells like large hints of self tanner smell or something awful.
Rayelle L. il y a 2 ans
I find the scent is really artificial smelling, on top of being super strong. The whole line wreaked havoc on my face anyways, so I dont use it, but I agree, the smell alone would have turned me off anyways.
chas B.
annapolis
il y a 2 ans
These wipes Clean & Clear Lemon Cleansing Wipes 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋 smell sooooo good! Definitely affordable! Really good product! Remove all makeup with about 2 wipes.
Andrea B. il y a 2 ans
I really didn’t like this line, other than the nice smell, my skin don’t agree with these