Clean & Clear® Finishes Oil-Free Even Tone Cleanser

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Grace W.
Casselberry, FL
I have used this brand for quite some time. I am always on the hunt for a great face wash and Clean & Clear seems to work best for me right now. I have a dry face, but since moving to Florida, my face has become oily as the day progresses. I am on the lookout for a great face wash, because this isn't doing the job anymore.
Ashley L.
I love this stuff. I bought it at Walmart and I love how light it felt when washing my face with it and I also love how clean and refreshed my face felt afterwards. Didn't make my face feel super oily, which is nice since I have combination skin.
amber P.
This wash is nice because it's gentle and I have sensitive skin. The packaging it just the bottle which is nice. It's much more gentle than others that I've used. It was my first time using it and I recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin!
Stefanie E.
Super amazing great product right here. So gentle on your face yet it works amazing. I tell people that it just makes your face so soft and you don't have to use so much to. Which gives a great A+. Buy it!
Brianna N.
I apply this before putting on my acne spot treatment. I don't have bad acne so these products make it easier for me to have a completly clear face most of the time for a low price
Hannah D.
West Grove
I tried this because my sister recommended it and I was not let down. I have sensitive skin but this was so gentle. I could feel that it cleaned my skin without irritating it.
Somalis M.
davie, FL
This foam truly clean your skin, if you have oily skin after each use you will notice how your face skin changes, don't use too much if your skin goes from normal to dry
Maya L.
This product was average. It did clean my skin however I found with lots of use, most, if not all Clean and Clear products work for a few weeks before making your acne worse than before starting to use their products. If you're okay changing products every couple weeks or so, then it works just fine for the duration. I am not a fan of rotating products so I was neutral about the product
brooke b.
it was pretty good but it was not the best that I've tried and it's not that nice I bought it at target and I did not like it I don't know if it's a different thing but I bought it once and I did not buy it again I used up the bottle but it did have night spatterings so I can give tips for that but I would recommend to others but it just didn't work for me
aly h.
I have had acne for a long time now and nothing I got seemed to work. After a while of disappointment and searching  came across Clean & Clear gentle foaming wash. My face began to heal right away, however it did not completely do the job, it cleared it, my acne breakout may have just be too severe and needs special medical care.