Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Moisturizer, 1.7 oz uploaded by Lisa R.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

• Has anyone tried this? Does it help fight acne?2 Answers
  • I can use other Clean & Clear moisturizers without worrying about m...1 Answers
  • Does this work good on someone with oily skin?1 Answers
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use this product anymore, but I used to be OBSESSED with this in my mid-late teens! I now have normal skin, but used to have much more of an oily complexion, and this product really helped to mattify before makeup! This was basically in the day before primers, so I think I used this to prep before makeup. I would recommend this if you're very oily, otherwise I don't think its the best for your skin type!
Freddricka L.
Freddricka L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Because I have oily skin,  I thought that this would be a great product to use for moisturizing. When using this product, I found that after a few minutes, the product left my skin with white residue. The few times that I used it, I did not wear makeup on those days, so the white cast was very obvious. Maybe if you apply foundation it will not show. The moisturizer does a great job at mattifying though.
Sheila U.
Sheila U.
Los Angeles
I loved this product! I have a hard time finding it in stores now, I think they discontinued it but this was my favorite. It was not over trying, smelled amazing (subtle). Just as a reference I have oily combination skin as well as sensitive. This did not cause me any breakouts or reactions. I just wish it wasn't so hard to find.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville
This product was good for the price. However it didnt last long and my skin would dry out usually by midday. I think if you reapplied it or he normal skin this would be a much better product. I wouldn't buy it again for myself but I would definitely recommend it to people who had normal or combination skin.
Amie M.
Amie M.
Atlanta
I use this under my foundation as a primer everyday. I have oily-combination skin and have trouble finding moisturizers that keep my shine at bay. While this product was effective in limiting the amount of oil my face produces, I still found myself blotting. Would I buy it again? Maybe.
Vik W.
Vik W.
EAST WEYMOUTH, MA
Love this stuff. Definitely the best moisturizer on the planet!! I Have large pores and use this as a moisturizing primer for My makeup and it actually is mattifying and reduced my pores and fine lines. Staple in my skincare regimen. 10/10 will continue use and buy again when I run out.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Lima
Great product but only one flaw. The one I own drys out my skin a little bit and forces me to go in with a moisturizer on top of the product which in my case defeats the purpose. I naturally have a combination skin texture, my t-zone gets very oily and my nose and chin get very dry. I wouldn't recommend to combination skin types.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Portland, OR
I cannot stand the way this makes my face dry out, I know everybody else has a different skin types, but for my combination skin it dries me out so badly! I still need to try some of their other products because I don't believe they could all be this bad on my skin! I would say give it a try it could work for someone else.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
This moisturizer definitely gives a matte look but it's not very good under makeup. I also found it left a white film on my skin. I'm less oily and more combination so I imagine that is why. I did find it useful on hot days where my face would sweat more or be oily.
Breah d.
Breah d.
Louisville , KY
My skin is so oily and I used to hate it until I bought this! Not only is it effective but it is very cheap ! A little goes along way and I love using this to control my oils under makeup and even on days I'm bare faced and don't want to look greasy . Great buy !
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this? Does it help fight acne?
paola l.
paola l.
los angeles, CA
Does this work good on someone with oily skin?
NaAja T.
NaAja T.
I can use other Clean & Clear moisturizers without worrying about my super sensitive skin breaking out . Has anyone experienced a bad reaction or temporary that got better with usage ?