Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Moisturizer, 1.7 oz uploaded by Lisa R.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

• Has anyone tried this? Does it help fight acne?2 Answers
  • I can use other Clean & Clear moisturizers without worrying about...1 Answers
  • Does this work good on someone with oily skin?1 Answers
Dahlia V.
Saint Paul
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product since I started to get acne. I use it every day. It is very effective because I can see my scars go away and my face is much softer and less prone to acne surrounding my face. I recommend to use it daily to see the effects.
Scott L.
Martindale
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a very oily person and most moisturizers make me even more oily. I was pretty happy with this mattifying moisturizer because it really helped cut back on the oil my skin produced but it didn't dry me out or make me flaky. Would definitely recommend.
Felicia R.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this product but it fell flat for me. I picked it up at my local drugstore, and it wasn't too pricey. I have oily skin, especially when I wear makeup, but this product didn't seem to keep that under control or "mattify" my skin at all.
Courtney H.
Sheffield, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really enjoy this for my oily skin! I use it alone and without makeup to keep it in place! Wal mart is the best place to get and I keep going back for more! My mom stole my last bottle so I bought two more in its place!
Kimberly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product very much because of how dry my skin is. It makes my face smooth before applying my makeup and isn't too tacky. I use this every day before applying foundation or concealer. The mattifying effect is also a nice combo.
Vanessa S.
San Benito
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this product because it kept my face well moisturized and clean. It was a gentle product in m opinion. This product was very effective and I’m very impressed with the outcome of this product. I would say it’s perfect just how it is.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great, foams nicely and is easy to wash with. Even managed to get all my waterproof mascara off. For the price it's good. However after a week my face felt very dry. The dryness went away when o switched cleansers
Connor M.
Muncie, IN
I found this moisturizer very THICK. Hard to apply, and very white! It just wouldn't seem to rub in all the way. But it did noticeably help with keeping my face less shiny. Apply makeup over this and you're good to go.
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves skins with a matte silky finish. I can use this and just use concealer on any trouble areas, mascara, blush and be able to be out the door in 5 minutes. Good for day or night. I like it under my makeup also.
Lew W.
Plymouth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This feels light to wear, but still leaves the skin feeling well moisturized. It could be a bit more moisturizing, but I like that it gives a (somewhat) matte finish.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone tried this? Does it help fight acne?
NaAja T.
I can use other Clean & Clear moisturizers without worrying about my super sensitive skin breaking out . Has anyone experienced a bad reaction or temporary that got better with usage ?
paola l.
los angeles, CA
Does this work good on someone with oily skin?