Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Moisturizer, 1.7 oz uploaded by Lisa R.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

• Has anyone tried this? Does it help fight acne?2 Answers
  • I can use other Clean & Clear moisturizers without worrying about...1 Answers
  • Does this work good on someone with oily skin?1 Answers
Freddricka L.
Freddricka L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Because I have oily skin,  I thought that this would be a great product to use for moisturizing. When using this product, I found that after a few minutes, the product left my skin with white residue. The few times that I used it, I did not wear makeup on those days, so the white cast was very obvious. Maybe if you apply foundation it will not show. The moisturizer does a great job at mattifying though.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use this product anymore, but I used to be OBSESSED with this in my mid-late teens! I now have normal skin, but used to have much more of an oily complexion, and this product really helped to mattify before makeup! This was basically in the day before primers, so I think I used this to prep before makeup. I would recommend this if you're very oily, otherwise I don't think its the best for your skin type!
Maria C.
Maria C.
I used it in the morning before applying my makeup. Also, after taking a shower. It feels very smooth, gentle and hydrating. My face is very oily, and I felt like it really helped me not get even more oily. Some moisturizers can cause my face to feel even more oily than what is already is, so this product worked great for me. The price is great for how much product you get. I recommend.
Alex L.
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
I really like this stuff for the price and don't feel oily after using it (which is the worst feeling in the world for your face) it helped keep me feeling clean and preserved while still making me feel fresh once it dried. I'm a HUGE supporter of daily moisturizing to fight aging so def reccomend this to teens-ppl in their late 30s even.
Sheila U.
Sheila U.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this product! I have a hard time finding it in stores now, I think they discontinued it but this was my favorite. It was not over trying, smelled amazing (subtle). Just as a reference I have oily combination skin as well as sensitive. This did not cause me any breakouts or reactions. I just wish it wasn't so hard to find.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
This product was good for the price. However it didnt last long and my skin would dry out usually by midday. I think if you reapplied it or he normal skin this would be a much better product. I wouldn't buy it again for myself but I would definitely recommend it to people who had normal or combination skin.
Amie M.
Amie M.
Atlanta
I use this under my foundation as a primer everyday. I have oily-combination skin and have trouble finding moisturizers that keep my shine at bay. While this product was effective in limiting the amount of oil my face produces, I still found myself blotting. Would I buy it again? Maybe.
Vik W.
Vik W.
EAST WEYMOUTH, MA
Love this stuff. Definitely the best moisturizer on the planet!! I Have large pores and use this as a moisturizing primer for My makeup and it actually is mattifying and reduced my pores and fine lines. Staple in my skincare regimen. 10/10 will continue use and buy again when I run out.
Janet N.
Janet N.
This made my skin break out so much. I thought that it wouldn't since it is matte and doesn't have oils in it but it ended up clogging up my pores and leaving my skin feeling sticky by the end of the day. I stopped using this after a month because I didn't want more pimples to form.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
This product is great! It leaves my skin feeling totally rejuvenated and fresh, and my skin looks and feels evened out after - smooth, matte, and clean. It wasn't harsh on my skin like other products I've tried. It surpassed my expectations and I would definitely buy it again!
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Has anyone tried this? Does it help fight acne?
NaAja T.
NaAja T.
I can use other Clean & Clear moisturizers without worrying about my super sensitive skin breaking out . Has anyone experienced a bad reaction or temporary that got better with usage ?
paola l.
paola l.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this work good on someone with oily skin?