Clean & Clear® Finishes Mattifying Moisturizer uploaded by Lisa R.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR #79 in Facial Moisturizers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone tried this? Does it help fight acne?2 Answers
  • I can use other Clean & Clear moisturizers without worrying about...1 Answers
  • Does this work good on someone with oily skin?1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Finishes Mattifying Moisturizer
  • "Love this stuff. Definitely the best moisturizer on the planet!! I Have large pores and use this as a moisturizing primer for My makeup and it actually is mattifying and reduced my pores and fine lines. Staple in my skincare regimen. 10/10 will continue use and buy again when I run out." in 10 reviews
  • "This moisturizer works great. I love how it makes my skin feels after I apply it. I bought mine from Walmart online. I was recommended this product from a friend and been using it ever skin. I have dry skin and I just loves how it makes my skin feels smooth " in 9 reviews
Dahlia V.
Saint Paul
I have used this product since I started to get acne. I use it every day. It is very effective because I can see my scars go away and my face is much softer and less prone to acne surrounding my face. I recommend to use it daily to see the effects.
Scott L.
Martindale
I am a very oily person and most moisturizers make me even more oily. I was pretty happy with this mattifying moisturizer because it really helped cut back on the oil my skin produced but it didn't dry me out or make me flaky. Would definitely recommend.
Kimberly J.
I like this product very much because of how dry my skin is. It makes my face smooth before applying my makeup and isn't too tacky. I use this every day before applying foundation or concealer. The mattifying effect is also a nice combo.
Connor M.
Muncie, IN
I found this moisturizer very THICK. Hard to apply, and very white! It just wouldn't seem to rub in all the way. But it did noticeably help with keeping my face less shiny. Apply makeup over this and you're good to go.
Jessica H.
Saginaw, MI
Leaves skins with a matte silky finish. I can use this and just use concealer on any trouble areas, mascara, blush and be able to be out the door in 5 minutes. Good for day or night. I like it under my makeup also.
Lew W.
Plymouth , MN
This feels light to wear, but still leaves the skin feeling well moisturized. It could be a bit more moisturizing, but I like that it gives a (somewhat) matte finish.
Freddricka L.
Because I have oily skin,  I thought that this would be a great product to use for moisturizing. When using this product, I found that after a few minutes, the product left my skin with white residue. The few times that I used it, I did not wear makeup on those days, so the white cast was very obvious. Maybe if you apply foundation it will not show. The moisturizer does a great job at mattifying though.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
I don't use this product anymore, but I used to be OBSESSED with this in my mid-late teens! I now have normal skin, but used to have much more of an oily complexion, and this product really helped to mattify before makeup! This was basically in the day before primers, so I think I used this to prep before makeup. I would recommend this if you're very oily, otherwise I don't think its the best for your skin type!
Maria C.
I used it in the morning before applying my makeup. Also, after taking a shower. It feels very smooth, gentle and hydrating. My face is very oily, and I felt like it really helped me not get even more oily. Some moisturizers can cause my face to feel even more oily than what is already is, so this product worked great for me. The price is great for how much product you get. I recommend.
Sheila U.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this product! I have a hard time finding it in stores now, I think they discontinued it but this was my favorite. It was not over trying, smelled amazing (subtle). Just as a reference I have oily combination skin as well as sensitive. This did not cause me any breakouts or reactions. I just wish it wasn't so hard to find.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this? Does it help fight acne?
paola l.
Los angeles, CA
Does this work good on someone with oily skin?
NaAja T.
I can use other Clean & Clear moisturizers without worrying about my super sensitive skin breaking out . Has anyone experienced a bad reaction or temporary that got better with usage ?