BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely very mattifying, which is so important to someone with oily skin like me. I like that my skin feels clean, fresh and not slimy after I wash my face. Especially in the morning, because there's nothing worse than having a greasy face from a cleanser before you have to put makeup on.
shelby b.
shelby b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is amazing. I have combination skin; so my face always has a shiny look on it from the oil. this stuff makes my face look so matte, and clear! it’s so affordable and works amazing. I love this product so much! I highly recommend this to anybody with oily, or combination skin!
Bri N.
Bri N.
Rancho Cucamonga
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great a daily one time use. I use this after I remove my makeup. It does leave the skin feeling fresh after use. Only issue when used too much can dry out the face. If it does the switch to every other day. Product can be found at your local health stores or beauty stores
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clean and Clear does the job. However, for my skin type it tends to dry it out too much; more than I would like. It may work well for others, but this isn't the best product for my skin type. The smell wasn't bad and would overall say it is a good product, but not for me.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product if you have very oily skin. I find it does help and helps keep me matte throughout the day and whenever I use it. It is gentle enough to use whenever needed. I bought it online on the Walmart website. Totally would recommend to anyone with oily skin like me!
Linds P.
Linds P.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is very helpful for those of us that have oily/dry skin. It's a fantastic way to keep the oil at bay. Usually around lunchtime, my face looks like an oil slick. After incorporating this cleanser into my daily routine, I can maintain my makeup's integrity throughout the whole day.
Lily L.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this cleanser does exactly what it says, controls oil. my face doesn't feel tight or dried out, just nice and clean. for many hrs I forget I have on makeup which is not how ive felt with other cleansers. you cant beat the value or time saved in buying this.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product! The matte really helps clear skin and keep it healthy, but doesn't dry out skin which is nice! I saw results within a week of using it. Kind of pricey but definitely one of the cheaper options out on the market currently!
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Nashville
I have fairly oily skin on most parts of my face but this cleanser definitely did the job! It was also very gentle on my skin, seeing as it could've been an issue due to my sensitive skin. But I'd definitely recommend this to others!
LisaMarie D.
LisaMarie D.
Torrington, CT
Maybe because my skin gets on the dry side I didn't love this product very much. I break out easily so I thought I would give it a try. It was just ok for my skin type and cleaned well but left my face feeling very dry and tight. I like the scent but I wouldn't repurchase.