BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean and clear finishes mattifying cleanser, with a super-absorbing mineral+ complex, cleanses to remove impurities and works all day to control shine. The exclusive long-lasting mineral+ complex attracts and captures oil, to help prevent shine from appearing on the skin's surface. Say goodbye to shine and enjoy the look of freshly washed skin all day!

• Oil-free
  • Super-absorbing mineral complex
  • Controls shine all day
  • Removes impurities for a naturally beautiful finish

Clean & Clear® Finishes Mattifying Cleanser
  • "I have fairly oily skin on most parts of my face but this cleanser definitely did the job! It was also very gentle on my skin, seeing as it could've been an issue due to my sensitive skin. But I'd definitely recommend this to others!" in 12 reviews
Rachel😌 M.
Not my favorite from clean and clear. I didn’t feel like it did a ton for my skin except get rid of surface oil. Didn’t clean out my pores (that I noticed) but still a decent cleanser. I prefer to reach for other clean and clear products.
MIMI D.
i give it 3 stars because i bought this product a few years ago and it dint work well maybe because i bought it at a drugstore i bought it because the product claimed it could remove my pimples and i would wash my face with it every morning and every night before i go to bed but i noticed that the product was not helping my pimples it was making me get more pimples so i stoped using it.
Brooklyn A.
Salt Lake City
It was good for the purpose of me getting makeup off my face and cleansing it, but it did nothing to help my acne or skin, it dried it out quickly so i had to stop using this product. Now i use different products that seem to be doing the job of clearing my skin much better.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
This stuff is really great. I love it because my face tends to be really shiny. This face wash definitely helps to mattify skin. I would use it again because it is so gentle and effective.
Ada F.
Arlington, TX
Fhe first time i used this cleanser was at a friends house! As soon as i started cleaning my face it felt like a tingling sensation, My Pores opened up and my fave felt nice and refreshing! I total recomend it! Its not to exoensive it a a far price that anybody can buy!
Mary J.
Arnold
Used for a short time didn't work well for me I tended to get very dry skin from this product although I have heard very good reviews about it before it just didn;t work for me and the price seemed to be worth the product I will not buy again for my own personal use
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
I really hate when my face looks oily so I thought I would try this and see if it helped and it did plus it helped keep my face from breaking out. I really like the scent and the way it kept my face soft and looking nice. I would definitely buy this again.
Sydney P.
Waco, TX
This cleanser works in ways most cleansers don't, it cleanses deep into the pores and you can feel ot working! I bought mine at Wal-Mart, and it was very cheap! Great value for what you're getting! I would definotely recommend this to others!
Jenifer E.
Ellsinore
I don’t like the feel of this product and it seems to just remove the oil from your face for a very short time after washing. The smell is okay, but nothing that is super enjoyable.
Megan D.
Nashville
I was browsing the aisles at Big Lots and saw this. Anything that says mattifying immediately intridges me because I have such oily skin.

I was surprised to find that it does mattify! Sadly for me it really only stays matte for about an hour. It also looks very white upon application, so this is definitely something you don't want to apply on with a heavy hand. The white cast goes away after 10 minutes or so.

I usually mix this with my sunscreen (Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunblock spf 70) so I don't have the issue with the white cast. Its not a big deal if you are going to wear makeup over it though.

As far as scent, I really like the scent! Its very fresh smelling.

Overall, its an okay moisturizer. It mattifies but only for a short amount of time on my skin. Would I repurchase? No.
Jemtikala J.
Dimapur
I have never try this cleanser but it looks great ...i want to try this once..