Clean & Clear® Essentials Skin Care Routine
4.38 / 5 based on 130 Reviews
If all you want is clean, beautiful skin, then all you need is CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials. Because taking good care of your skin should be a no-brainer.
- What dirt, oil and makeup? This cleans your skin without over-drying it.
- After you wash, dirt can only be hiding in one place—your pores. Clean them, and clean them good.
- Here's the secret to soft skin. Psst...it even fights pimples.
- Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
- Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples
- You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin starts with Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser.
- Plus, clean hands, of course.
- Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
- Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
- Work into a rich lather. Place the now foamy cleanser onto your face and use your fingertips to gently swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing.
- Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
- Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
- You're now ready to move on to step 2: Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner.
- Your pores are going to love you!
- The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
- And here's how you do it:
- Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
- The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
- Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
- If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
- After you've cleaned your face and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
- What moisturizer? This moisturizer has an acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
- Apply a thin layer over the affected area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
- But be smart. If you’re skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.
Foaming Facial Cleanser: Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.
Deep Cleaning Astringent: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Alcohol (24.5%), Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1, Denatonium Benzoate, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, PEG-32, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Water.
Dual Action Moisturizer: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Menthyl Lactate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHTsee more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Essentials Skin Care Routine
I really like the facial cleanser and the astringent. The astringent is not harsh on the skin and is effective in drying out blemishes. I have not used the moisturize yet from this set.
Helped so much with my acne. Everything smells good and isn't too harsh expect the toner which I cut down my usage of. Totally worth the price I will keep using these.
I wish the moisturizer didn't leave my skin so oily, but other than that, this product is great! It cleanses my face and even helps refuce red bumps on my arms!
Great brand to health clean skin first thing in morning or after a long day at night. Very great price and well rounded brand has something for everyone to use
I've been using this product for years. It keeps my skin clear and doesn't make my face too dry or irritate it. It's also gentle if you get it in your eyes.
This system honestly works wonders! I've been using this for years and my skin looks so good! I would definitely recommend this to people with oily skin.
If you have oily, acne-prone skin, you will love this set! I have had a great experience with each product and they have really helped to clear my skin.
Clean & Clear It's a good brand for the care of the face, teenager used it much, leaves skin clean and fresh. I will use it again to see how it's going
These are the products i first started using when i got into skin care around almost a year ago and i still have them they are amazing and inexpensive.
I've used clean and clear products and they always break my face out I'm not sure why but I can't use them anymore which is sad. But it's affordable.
Q & A
Where can you purchase this pack?
I've heard good things about these products. I don't have much of oily skin. Will it affect my skin of I use them ?
How well does it work
Is this product worth it, i would love to try! Does it actually works rapidly?
This is not what I leave you will buy yourself well and take good care of your face keeps it and drastically
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos