BY CLEAN & CLEAR #56 in Skincare Sets

If all you want is clean, beautiful skin, then all you need is CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials. Because taking good care of your skin should be a no-brainer.

• What dirt, oil and makeup? This cleans your skin without over-drying it.
  • After you wash, dirt can only be hiding in one place—your pores. Clean them, and clean them good.
  • Here's the secret to soft skin. Psst...it even fights pimples.

Products Include:

1. Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
  2. Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
  3. Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer

Recommended for:

Skin Need:  Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Directions:

Step 1:

• You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin starts with Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser.
  • Plus, clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Step 2:

• The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
  • And here's how you do it:
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
  • The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
  • If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.

Step 3:

• After you've cleaned your face and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • What moisturizer? This moisturizer has an acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affected area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If you’re skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Foaming Facial Cleanser: Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Deep Cleaning Astringent: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Alcohol (24.5%), Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1, Denatonium Benzoate, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, PEG-32, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Water.

Dual Action Moisturizer: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Menthyl Lactate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHT

Ariana C.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This really irritated my skin after awhile of use it caused all of my other products to make my skin even more irritated. I personally think this product broke me out more and i wouldn't buy it again.
Lundyn W.
To see actual results from this set, you must do it everyday, once in the morning and once at night. I have bad acne near my forhead, chin, and under my cheek bones. I liked how this stuff did work fairly quickly, but I do have to continuously use this product. It's not at one time fix thing. It's a daily routine that will help clear up that skin and keep it clear.

I love how I can find this anywhere at a decent price and how soft it makes my skin feel. The moisturizer works wonders for dry and oily skin. (Even oily skin should use a moisturizer). I really recommend this for everyone regardless of you skin type because it really does help clean and moisturize the skin.
Izamari M.
This 3 Step Regimen for cleaning my face in which I have mild to moderate acne, has helped me out so much! The second step bottle has lasted me a while but the face wash and the moisturizer iv'e already had to replace a few times.
Iv'e noticed a huge change in my face! I think for the price of everything coming together its not bad. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is struggling to find a good acne product that won't break you out in hives, or give you an allergic reaction, I had that happen to me with a few other products, before I finally found this!
Karina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this product. I'm all about taking care of my skin. It definitely helps prevent any acne and helps get rid of any that's already in your face... Once applied the second step I can instantly feel the astringent deep clean my pores. And I love how the lotion calm my skin and makes it feel fresh. Once use as a routine the tingling sensation goes away but you still feel your face clean and clear!! #RECOMMEND
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
I love this face wash set. I have used it since I was a teenager and it has always worked wonders for me. Not only does it come in a set that is easy to use it is also reasonably priced when compared to other cleansers. I would recommend this to any teenager with an acne problem and any adult for maintenance of radiant skin.
Courtney V.
Okatie, SC
I have been using this set for about a month or so now and I have not seen any change in my acne since I started using it. The only product out of the trio that I have enjoyed is the moisturizer but the pros of that does not outweigh the fact that as a whole the trio did not improve my skin or my acne.
Samantha P.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Overall the product is great. The astringent is a little to strong for me, so I don't use it too much but the other products were great. I usually catch them on sale at CVS/Walgreens or Target, but they are pretty cheap for face products. I would use again.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
I use all 3 products every morning and they leave my face feel so clean and soft. I cant stop touching my face everytime i use it. Lol The moisturizer is oil free which makes it even better for those of us who get/have oily faces. You cant beat the price for the set! All 3 for under 10 bucks!
Maricarmen G.
This is a good product but sometimes there are just pimples that pop up. For the price this is wonderful. This is so easy to apply. I would recommend this to you if you don’t want to spend that much money on skincare or just want to try something out. I bought this product at target and it was super cheap compared to things you would buy at Sephora.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
For the price, this is a good set. I got mine at Walmart for under $20.00 and it did help with my acne. It is pretty easy to once you get into the routine of using it everyday.
samylyn H.
Where can you purchase this pack?
Mayra G.
I've heard good things about these products. I don't have much of oily skin. Will it affect my skin of I use them ?
Skylar W.
Louisville, KY
How well does it work
Bri R.
Is this product worth it, i would love to try! Does it actually works rapidly?
Ana V.
amityville 722 County Line RD
This is not what I leave you will buy yourself well and take good care of your face keeps it and drastically

back