BY CLEAN & CLEAR

If all you want is clean, beautiful skin, then all you need is CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials. Because taking good care of your skin should be a no-brainer.

• What dirt, oil and makeup? This cleans your skin without over-drying it.
  • After you wash, dirt can only be hiding in one place—your pores. Clean them, and clean them good.
  • Here's the secret to soft skin. Psst...it even fights pimples.

Products Include:

1. Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
  2. Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
  3. Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer

Recommended for:

Skin Need:  Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Directions:

Step 1:

• You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin starts with Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser.
  • Plus, clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Step 2:

• The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
  • And here's how you do it:
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
  • The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
  • If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.

Step 3:

• After you've cleaned your face and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • What moisturizer? This moisturizer has an acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affected area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If you’re skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Foaming Facial Cleanser: Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Deep Cleaning Astringent: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Alcohol (24.5%), Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1, Denatonium Benzoate, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, PEG-32, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Water.

Dual Action Moisturizer: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Menthyl Lactate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHT

Alice S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great skin care line. It has two Versions a sensitive one and a regular one for normal skin the regular one is kind of drying but the sensitive one is great it really cleanses your skin and leaves it soft and moisturized definitely recommend
Danielle J.
This product has really helped me clear my skin. Everything else was either to expensive without enough pay off or too cheap and no effect at all. If you are looking for a good product at a great price this is what I would use. I dont use anything else and my skin has never been better.
Cayley A.
I think it’d be great for people who don’t have acne prone skin but still need to cleanse but as for people who do have acne prone skin, I would not recommend it. The moisturizer itself is great for whatever type of skin you have year round.
Alicia M.
Murfreesboro
Purchased at: Walmart
Clean and Clear has always been a staple part of my skincare routine since I was a teenager. This system is gentle on the skin and leaves it looking bright and clear of any blemish. I recommend this to anyone looking for a simple skincare routine that isn’t harsh, but gets results.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the clean and clear face wash it takes off everything I don’t really use astringent often but the moisturizer I use at night I love it to rehydrate my skin but during the day I use very very little cause it does leave my face greasy.
Mackenzie L.
Niagara Falls, NY
I enjoy Clean and clear products. I’ve had a long struggle with my skin, so I’ve started to mix and match sets of different brand to find the routine that worked for me. I definitely recommend their scrubs and moisturizers.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using this for a very long time. The bottles last a VERY long time and it makes my skin very clean and it doesn't feel dried out. It smells very good and it helps my acne and redness on my face. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Sarah S.
Fort Gibson, OK
This stuff works great if you have oily skin. I have combination so in the spring/summer my skin tends to be oily. I tried this brand and it does the trick. The moisturizer is amazing! It leaves your skin feeling soft and glowly.
Sam B.
This is by far my favorite skincare products I love to use. It makes my skin feel so amazing and it's helped to clear my skin up every time I have a breakout. It's gentle and smells great and isn't expensive at all.
Scout K.
I've been using these products for years now. Its a great intro into skincare. The cleanser is very gentle. The toner stings a bit in the beginning ( as it should), but it gives the best results and the moisturizer does a great job. Highly recommend.
Skylar W.
Louisville, KY
How well does it work
samylyn H.
Where can you purchase this pack?
Mayra G.
I've heard good things about these products. I don't have much of oily skin. Will it affect my skin of I use them ?
Bri R.
Is this product worth it, i would love to try! Does it actually works rapidly?
Ana V.
amityville 722 County Line RD
This is not what I leave you will buy yourself well and take good care of your face keeps it and drastically

Amazon