BY CLEAN & CLEAR

If all you want is clean, beautiful skin, then all you need is CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials. Because taking good care of your skin should be a no-brainer.

• What dirt, oil and makeup? This cleans your skin without over-drying it.
  • After you wash, dirt can only be hiding in one place—your pores. Clean them, and clean them good.
  • Here's the secret to soft skin. Psst...it even fights pimples.

Products Include:

1. Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
  2. Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
  3. Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer

Recommended for:

Skin Need:  Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Directions:

Step 1:

• You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin starts with Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser.
  • Plus, clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Step 2:

• The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
  • And here's how you do it:
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
  • The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
  • If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.

Step 3:

• After you've cleaned your face and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • What moisturizer? This moisturizer has an acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affected area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If you’re skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Foaming Facial Cleanser: Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Deep Cleaning Astringent: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Alcohol (24.5%), Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1, Denatonium Benzoate, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, PEG-32, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Water.

Dual Action Moisturizer: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Menthyl Lactate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHT

Buy on Amazon
Danielle E.
I only use the level 2 astringent out of the set. I use it during that time of the month and it gets rid of pimples pretty quickly. It does dry skin out pretty bad though if you use it religiously.
Esthefani S.
west palm beach
I tend to have really clear skin, but as everyone does, I get
the occasional breakout of a couple pimples. They tend to be around my nose or
on my chin.  I soaked a cotton pad with the astringent and put
it on my problem spots. Overnight, my pimples were already shrinking!
MacKenzie S.
Minden
Used for a few weeks, made me have a horrible break out. It all smells very chemically. I was disappointed with the results. I have sensitive skin and just don’t think this product worked.
Danielle C.
Pittsburgh
Clean & Clear has been my favorite skin care products for several years now. I am often lazy when it comes to my skin care, but I find this routine to be extremely easy to follow. It leaves my skin clean and soft.
Maleaha W.
United States
Absolutely amazing. I was struggling to find a product to get rid of my acne. Step one does a deep clean, step two treats the acne with an astringent, and step three moisturized your face without irritating it.
Makayla M.
I love this three piece set! The toner and moisturizer are so amazing !!!! The toner has helped my acne break outs and the moisturizers has helped with my dry skin. It is not expensive at all and so worth every penny !
Katie H.
Spring Arbor, MI
This skin care routine is my absolute favorite. I love how easy and simple it is. Very effective and gave me great results. Super affordable and a must have for college students on a budget who want great skin!
Leanne F.
Dover, DE
Purchased at: ULTA
I love clean and clear so much. I like a lot of the products. My face gets so clear and when I go to a different brand my skin goes crazy! I would recommend clean and clear 100%!
Emma O.
manhattan, KS
these products are amazing. i can feel it workin. as i’m using it and when i’m done my face feels so smooth. my face feels so smooth even for a day or two after i wash it.
Chazney C.
Richmond, KY
I use this moisturizer daily after I wash my face, do a mask, and use clean and clear spot treatment. This moisturizer is awesome and leaves my skin feeling super soft.
Skylar W.
Louisville, KY
How well does it work
samylyn H.
Where can you purchase this pack?
Mayra G.
I've heard good things about these products. I don't have much of oily skin. Will it affect my skin of I use them ?
Bri R.
usa
Is this product worth it, i would love to try! Does it actually works rapidly?
Ana V.
amityville 722 County Line RD
This is not what I leave you will buy yourself well and take good care of your face keeps it and drastically