BY CLEAN & CLEAR #57 in Skincare Sets

If all you want is clean, beautiful skin, then all you need is CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials. Because taking good care of your skin should be a no-brainer.

• What dirt, oil and makeup? This cleans your skin without over-drying it.
  • After you wash, dirt can only be hiding in one place—your pores. Clean them, and clean them good.
  • Here's the secret to soft skin. Psst...it even fights pimples.

Products Include:

1. Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
  2. Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
  3. Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer

Recommended for:

Skin Need:  Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Directions:

Step 1:

• You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin starts with Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser.
  • Plus, clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Step 2:

• The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
  • And here's how you do it:
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
  • The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
  • If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.

Step 3:

• After you've cleaned your face and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • What moisturizer? This moisturizer has an acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affected area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If you’re skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Foaming Facial Cleanser: Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Deep Cleaning Astringent: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Alcohol (24.5%), Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1, Denatonium Benzoate, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, PEG-32, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Water.

Dual Action Moisturizer: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Menthyl Lactate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHT

stephanie s.
Avon Park
I like the face cleaner. It helped to remove dirt makeup deep down and left my face feeling clean the only issue I had was it would burn if I got it near my eyes..
Taya B.
Monroe, MI
Hmm... where do I start?! This facial set is an absolute miss for me. The cleanser is extremely drying and leaves a film on the face, the astringent left my face feeling stiff and flaky and the moisturizer was very oily feeling, although is says “oil-free”. Not worth the little money it does cost.
Cayley A.
I think it’d be great for people who don’t have acne prone skin but still need to cleanse but as for people who do have acne prone skin, I would not recommend it. The moisturizer itself is great for whatever type of skin you have year round.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the clean and clear face wash it takes off everything I don’t really use astringent often but the moisturizer I use at night I love it to rehydrate my skin but during the day I use very very little cause it does leave my face greasy.
Mackenzie L.
Niagara Falls, NY
I enjoy Clean and clear products. I’ve had a long struggle with my skin, so I’ve started to mix and match sets of different brand to find the routine that worked for me. I definitely recommend their scrubs and moisturizers.
Hannah S.
Brooklyn
I love this stuff!! I the set at target I don't remember how much it was. I use it everyday before I put my make up on. It is 3 steps but so worth the time. They have big numbers on it so you know in witch order to use them.
Sarah S.
Fort Gibson, OK
This stuff works great if you have oily skin. I have combination so in the spring/summer my skin tends to be oily. I tried this brand and it does the trick. The moisturizer is amazing! It leaves your skin feeling soft and glowly.
Sam B.
This is by far my favorite skincare products I love to use. It makes my skin feel so amazing and it's helped to clear my skin up every time I have a breakout. It's gentle and smells great and isn't expensive at all.
Scout K.
I've been using these products for years now. Its a great intro into skincare. The cleanser is very gentle. The toner stings a bit in the beginning ( as it should), but it gives the best results and the moisturizer does a great job. Highly recommend.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
This is a great brand love the scents not to harsh. And is not too harsh on the skin. Price wise is pretty affordable usually runs for about 5.99 in my store. It does help with acne but not as good as i want it
samylyn H.
Where can you purchase this pack?
Mayra G.
I've heard good things about these products. I don't have much of oily skin. Will it affect my skin of I use them ?
Skylar W.
Louisville, KY
How well does it work
Bri R.
Is this product worth it, i would love to try! Does it actually works rapidly?
Ana V.
amityville 722 County Line RD
This is not what I leave you will buy yourself well and take good care of your face keeps it and drastically

back