Clean & Clear® Essentials Skin Care Routine
If all you want is clean, beautiful skin, then all you need is CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials. Because taking good care of your skin should be a no-brainer.
- What dirt, oil and makeup? This cleans your skin without over-drying it.
- After you wash, dirt can only be hiding in one place—your pores. Clean them, and clean them good.
- Here's the secret to soft skin. Psst...it even fights pimples.
- Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
- Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples
- You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin starts with Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser.
- Plus, clean hands, of course.
- Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
- Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
- Work into a rich lather. Place the now foamy cleanser onto your face and use your fingertips to gently swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing.
- Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
- Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
- You're now ready to move on to step 2: Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner.
- Your pores are going to love you!
- The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
- And here's how you do it:
- Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
- The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
- Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
- If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
- After you've cleaned your face and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
- What moisturizer? This moisturizer has an acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
- Apply a thin layer over the affected area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
- But be smart. If you’re skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.
Foaming Facial Cleanser: Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.
Deep Cleaning Astringent: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Alcohol (24.5%), Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1, Denatonium Benzoate, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, PEG-32, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Water.
Dual Action Moisturizer: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Menthyl Lactate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHTsee more...
Top Questions See all 12 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Essentials Skin Care Routine
Love this! I use it every night and I really think over a month it helped my skin. I love how it feels and would definitely recommend it.
Loved this product it had so much good stuff for my face.my face cleared up so fast my face feels so much better I love clean and clear.
I use these products daily to help prevent my acne breakouts. It's amazing how much they've changed my face and controlling breakouts!
Definitely clears acne for me. I only use once a day and helps to fight break outs. I have oily skin and mild breakouts. Affordable
This Clean & Clear set works well. It is one of the main brands that I use. I especially like the moisturizer with salicylic acid.
As affordable as it is, its not the best, really dried my skin out so I had to discontinue using it. Waste of money, don't buy.
I use all three of these products every morning and every night! They make my skin look healthy & clear! I love clean & clear!
Q & A
How well does it work
Where can you purchase this pack?
I've heard good things about these products. I don't have much of oily skin. Will it affect my skin of I use them ?
Is this product worth it, i would love to try! Does it actually works rapidly?
This is not what I leave you will buy yourself well and take good care of your face keeps it and drastically
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos