BY CLEAN & CLEAR #57 in Skincare Sets

If all you want is clean, beautiful skin, then all you need is CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials. Because taking good care of your skin should be a no-brainer.

• What dirt, oil and makeup? This cleans your skin without over-drying it.
  • After you wash, dirt can only be hiding in one place—your pores. Clean them, and clean them good.
  • Here's the secret to soft skin. Psst...it even fights pimples.

Products Include:

1. Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
  2. Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
  3. Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer

Recommended for:

Skin Need:  Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Directions:

Step 1:

• You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin starts with Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser.
  • Plus, clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Step 2:

• The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
  • And here's how you do it:
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
  • The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
  • If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.

Step 3:

• After you've cleaned your face and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • What moisturizer? This moisturizer has an acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affected area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If you’re skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Foaming Facial Cleanser: Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Deep Cleaning Astringent: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Alcohol (24.5%), Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1, Denatonium Benzoate, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, PEG-32, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Water.

Dual Action Moisturizer: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Menthyl Lactate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHT

sandy h.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it if use it every day and feel really good on my skin and refreshing
Brittni E.
Great on my skin and not harsh. Definitely a go to brand
Samiha N.
Italy, PA
After trying a range of different skin care products only to find that my skin became dry and flaky (e.g. Benzac, tea tree oil) or seemed to make no difference (La Roche-Posay), I tried the clean and clear kit (pimple control cleanser, toner and moisturiser). It visibly reduced redness and acne within days. I had also recently started taking the pill which may have contributed but I've continued to use clean and clear and would give it 5 stars as it is low cost, never leaves skin feeling too dry or too oily and minimises breakouts.
Cecilee H.
St John, NL
I was having terrible breakouts since I stopped taking my birth control and since starting a new medication. I was desperate to fix my face and bought this 3 pack on sale to try it out. I was able to have a lot of my acne clear up in less than two days and it has given me my face back. I would recommend this to young people who are just starting puberty as well as adults like myself!
Valery P.
This is my daily skin care routine girls, only three steps and you would look amazing girrrrrrrrrrl, his name say they are essentials in life of any girl how i used? well

first I Clean my face with the foaming facial cleanser that is the first step then

i used my deep cleaning astringent this is the second step

the thirh step is the dual action moisturizer

they treas and helps prevent pimples, contains salicylid acid acne medication and you can find it at walmart cvs
Erin S.
Golden BC
I started using only these 3 products like religiously and my skin has honestly drastically improved, I think you can purchase all 3 together in the kit for around 17, which honestly saves you money then buying them separately, the moisturizer I love it leaves like a tingling cooling feeling on the face very moisturizing, the cleanser and toner have salicylic acid in it which is great for fighting acne or pimples, I find they do not irritate my skin and yeah this combo is amazing
Aliona B.
Maple, ON
This set can ve used to keep acne break outs under control. Beware of over using the astringent as it be too harsh and dry your skin. I would use this astringent only a few times a week and only on spots. The gel cleanser and moisturizer are decent.
Shannon V.
North Bay
I have been using these products for years. As long as i keep dedicated to my routine and make sure i dont skip a day or so in between then these keep my skin really nice! I like that they contain acne fighting properties, and you can get a medicateed acne treatment moisturizer amd use that as your final step 3 instead of the normal one.
Dixie C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I was using the acne advantage cleanser. I found it lathered really nice and did well at preventing white heads and small pimples. It really didn’t do much for my cystic acne. This is gentle enough but also has active ingredients. This paired with other products (benzoyl peroxide) is great for reducing acne.
Naomi V.
Hamilton, ON
I really loved this product my skin started to look like I had started using a luxury skincare products, but shortly after the astringent gave me hives the other products were great but I ended up giving it all away! This product is very affordable I got this set for about 16$ at Walmart !
samylyn H.
Where can you purchase this pack?
Mayra G.
I've heard good things about these products. I don't have much of oily skin. Will it affect my skin of I use them ?
Skylar W.
Louisville, KY
How well does it work
Bri R.
Is this product worth it, i would love to try! Does it actually works rapidly?
Ana V.
amityville 722 County Line RD
This is not what I leave you will buy yourself well and take good care of your face keeps it and drastically

back