BY CLEAN & CLEAR

If all you want is clean, beautiful skin, then all you need is CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials. Because taking good care of your skin should be a no-brainer.

• What dirt, oil and makeup? This cleans your skin without over-drying it.
  • After you wash, dirt can only be hiding in one place—your pores. Clean them, and clean them good.
  • Here's the secret to soft skin. Psst...it even fights pimples.

Products Include:

1. Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
  2. Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
  3. Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer

Recommended for:

Skin Need:  Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Directions:

Step 1:

• You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin starts with Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser.
  • Plus, clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Step 2:

• The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
  • And here's how you do it:
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
  • The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
  • If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.

Step 3:

• After you've cleaned your face and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • What moisturizer? This moisturizer has an acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affected area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If you’re skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Foaming Facial Cleanser: Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Deep Cleaning Astringent: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Alcohol (24.5%), Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1, Denatonium Benzoate, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, PEG-32, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Water.

Dual Action Moisturizer: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Menthyl Lactate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHT

Michaelene J.
Cedar rapids, IA
I use this one a lot especially the facial lotion. When I am done washing my face I put my moisturizer on and feel better.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Someone gave this to me as a gift I was and still am happy for this for product it helped my face so much that I'm greatful
callie b.
cadillac
I love this face wash and the set you can buy. Makes my face feel super clean and isn't over drying like other face washes.
Delania M.
Washburn, TN
These products are gentle on the skin and still gets the job done. Love how they make my skin feel clean and refreshed!!!
Hilary P.
Norman , OK
I really think this 3 step system helped my skin! Great smell and works well. I have oily skin and it helped control it.
Laly M.
Reading, PA
Smells really good morning has me concerned feeling invigorating and helps me start my day. Highly recommend to anyone
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
This product really helped control my oils until I stopped using it for a while but I do think this product is a good
Moncie C.
Enid, OK
The product was okay, didn't see much difference on my skin. Stopped using it, I don't think i would buy it again.
Samantha B.
This worked very well on my skin. My favorite is the moisturizer that act7ally helps prevents and cure my breakours
Gledys H.
Es de lo mejor, me ayudo a deshacerme del acne. Lo usaba todas las mañanas y noches. Triste que ya se me acabo :(
Skylar W.
Louisville, KY
How well does it work
samylyn H.
Where can you purchase this pack?
Mayra G.
I've heard good things about these products. I don't have much of oily skin. Will it affect my skin of I use them ?
Ana V.
amityville 722 County Line RD
This is not what I leave you will buy yourself well and take good care of your face keeps it and drastically
Bri R.
usa
Is this product worth it, i would love to try! Does it actually works rapidly?

Walmart