BY CLEAN & CLEAR

If all you want is clean, beautiful skin, then all you need is CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials. Because taking good care of your skin should be a no-brainer.

• What dirt, oil and makeup? This cleans your skin without over-drying it.
  • After you wash, dirt can only be hiding in one place—your pores. Clean them, and clean them good.
  • Here's the secret to soft skin. Psst...it even fights pimples.

Products Include:

1. Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
  2. Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
  3. Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer

Recommended for:

Skin Need:  Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Directions:

Step 1:

• You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin starts with Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser.
  • Plus, clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Step 2:

• The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
  • And here's how you do it:
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
  • The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
  • If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.

Step 3:

• After you've cleaned your face and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • What moisturizer? This moisturizer has an acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affected area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If you’re skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Foaming Facial Cleanser: Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Deep Cleaning Astringent: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Alcohol (24.5%), Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1, Denatonium Benzoate, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, PEG-32, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Water.

Dual Action Moisturizer: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Menthyl Lactate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHT

Zaira M.
Kernersville, NC
I have been buying these 3 products for years. Its everything you need in one pack and the products last a long time. It's easy to follow the steps, the bottles have numbers on them. I applied this product every night before bed and it helped control my acne really well! I love the face wash because i use it after removing make up to make sure my face is cleaned. Then I use the the deep cleansing astringent( you can smell and feel it working) and after I moisturized with the dual action moisturizer that smoothed my face and helped fight acne at the same time. I highly recommend!
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
I’m just now trying out this trio. I’ve used it for a couple weeks now and so far no complaints really. I wash my face in the shower every night and morning with this and it makes my skin feel so clean. And then I use the toner and it burns a little on my acne spots. And then I finish off with the moisturizer. I feel like the moisturizer doesn’t really help with my dry skin but everything else works perfect!!
Jessica V.
Palm Bay
this review is specifically for the Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer with salicylic acid medication. Being an oil free moisturizer with acne fighting medication I knew that this would not be something I used on a daily basis since it can be drying to non affected areas. I had a really bad breakout on my right cheek; after washing my face twice a day, I applied a thin layer to the area. Within 4 days, the pimples had reduced in size and swelling. After 7 days, they were gone! I’m not such a big fan of the scent but I can get over that since the product is definitely effective. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kiara G.
Longview, TX
Just recently found the facial cleanser as it has been out in my local store so I haven’t quite used it but the last two steps have been my go to morning and night and it has been amazing what it’s done for my skin . Love this product and will continue to use them.
Kaitlin N.
Bakersfield
This is a great set if you have acne-prone skin, especially if your skin is oily. The foaming cleanser starts out as a dense liquid, but it quickly lathers up into creamy suds. Be careful though, as it tends to be quite drying, and it will burn your eyes if you get any near them. The toner is a great chemical exfoliant, and the moisturizer is nice and lightweight, but they can be harsh on sensitive skin, especially if you use all three products in tandem. I found that if you allow your skin to dry thoroughly between each step it will help with any stinging or irritation. Overall, these all work great, and are an affordable and quality set for those with oily/acneic skin!
Taryn R.
Arlington
I only gave this one star because the moisturizer was decent, the cleanser made my skin super dry and I would use the toner and it broke me out. I recommend just buying the moisturizer, it’s nice an light weight and give the skin a nice soft feel
Tori D.
This is a simple 3 step routine that is so easy and quick to do while having everything you need all in one bundle. The cleanser cleans while the astringent tightens my skin and the moisturizer smooths and rejuvenates after the cleansing process. One of my go to cleansing routines!
Brooke L.
I bought this when i went away to college due to the price and it came with everything i need. It comes with cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. Unfortunately i had to stop using the toner due to it being to rough on my skin but i really do like the cleanser and the moisturizer felt good on my skin.
Brittany P.
Livonia, MI
This 3 step regimen works great on taking care of my acne. It helps get rid of any little break outs I have. The only reason that I didn't give it 5 stars was that if I use it too often, it really dried out my skin. But for the record, my skin is crazy sensitive and I have eczema on my face. It's gentle enough to use it a few days in a row to get a jump start on getting rid of blemishes.
Ramia G.
I think this product works fine. I really like the face lotion and it is the main reason for me using this product. I do not like the second step very much. It really dries my face out. Still because of the face lotion and the face wash I recommend this product.
Skylar W.
Louisville, KY
How well does it work
samylyn H.
Where can you purchase this pack?
Mayra G.
I've heard good things about these products. I don't have much of oily skin. Will it affect my skin of I use them ?
Ana V.
amityville 722 County Line RD
This is not what I leave you will buy yourself well and take good care of your face keeps it and drastically
Bri R.
usa
Is this product worth it, i would love to try! Does it actually works rapidly?

Walmart