Clean & Clear® Essentials Skin Care Routine

If all you want is clean, beautiful skin, then all you need is CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials. Because taking good care of your skin should be a no-brainer.

• What dirt, oil and makeup? This cleans your skin without over-drying it.
  • After you wash, dirt can only be hiding in one place—your pores. Clean them, and clean them good.
  • Here's the secret to soft skin. Psst...it even fights pimples.

Products Include:

1. Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
  2. Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
  3. Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer

Recommended for:

Skin Need:  Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Directions:

Step 1:

• You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin starts with Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser.
  • Plus, clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Step 2:

• The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
  • And here's how you do it:
  • Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
  • The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
  • Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
  • If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.

Step 3:

• After you've cleaned your face and your pores, you're ready for the finishing touch.
  • What moisturizer? This moisturizer has an acne-fighting medicine in it, so go easy.
  • Apply a thin layer over the affected area. Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
  • But be smart. If you’re skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.

Foaming Facial Cleanser: Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10.

Deep Cleaning Astringent: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Alcohol (24.5%), Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1, Denatonium Benzoate, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, PEG-32, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Water.

Dual Action Moisturizer: Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Menthyl Lactate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHT

What is the best product to clear blemishes?
Do this dry anyone out?
This is not what I leave you will buy yourself well and take good care of your face keeps it and drastically
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Essentials Skin Care Routine!
I didn't like this product. It made my skin really dry after using it. I started using it before I really got into skin care so I didn't know about ingredients. I personally had a terrible reaction to it. It's not good for sensitive skin. It's affordable but you get what you pay for. I don't recommend it, there are better affordable cleansers out there that won't dry your skin out.
I’ve been using these products for about 2 years now. I truly have nothing bad to say about them, I’ve tried so many products and they tend to break me out so much!!! But with these my skin feels great and it clears up. The cleanser is not harsh at all or dries up your face, the toner will be tingling the first time you use it but the moisturizer helps cool it down.
grants pass oregon
This is the best set every! I use it everyday and my skin is the best it’s ever been! I struggled finding a skin care brand and a routine for a very long time and that caused my face to break out really bad leaving me self conscious:( but when I started using this set my skin took to it so well and i can’t go a day without using it!!!! 10/10
It made me red and irritated, it also caused some dryness. It did get rid of the oiliness I had, the only issue with that tho is it caused some dryness up until I quit using it.  I have seen others using it and they like it so it may just be me. Other than what it caused my face to do I like it a lot before hand.
Clovis
This set is an OG for me. That’s one of the first sets I ever bought when I started getting acne and it worked really well for me. It’s really good for if you have very minor acne or just want something good to clean your face with. I totally recommend.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not get clear skin from these products. I loved the face wash because it gets foamy, but the moisturizer seemed too greasy and didn’t hydrate my face. I would recommend the toner because it’s cheap for the amount u get but it smells quite strong.
in your dreams
Definitely recommend it! It definitely works and you would be surprised on how fast it worked i definitely will be getting this again and I recommend this product to others with acne like me. I love this product so much and have no regrets
Von Ormy , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I used the moisturizer before and it was good on my skin. These products made me break out even more and I continued using it because I thought it was part of the process. I had to stop using it because my whole face started to peel.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Loved the moisturizer. Makes my skin feel soft and lowers my chances of breakouts. I would improve the product by adding more moisturizing ingredients. It is pretty affordable, and I would recommend for a starter moisturizer.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this off of amazon for a good price. Better than buying it at a drugstore separately. If you break out this clean & clear will help maintain your acne from coming out & minimize it within 3 days. I recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...