BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin has an oil-free formula that gently removes dirt, oil and make-up. Formulated to cleanse without over-drying and reveal healthier-looking skin.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Sensitive

Directions:

• You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin, starts with Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin.
  • Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner Sensitive Skin.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Water PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Betaine PEG-150 Distearate Sodium Lauroampho PG-Acetate Phosphate Fragrance Tetrasodium EDTA C12-15 Pareth-2 Quaternium-15

Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin
  • "I have this in the Sensitive Skin version and absolutely love it! I find my skin responds better to "less is more" type products. It's very gentle, causes no tingly or burning sensations, and leaves my skin feeling clean and healthy. Takes only half a pump to get a rich lather so one bottle lasts me a good 2 months. " in 140 reviews
Merina S.
Meriden, CT
i recently bought this from Walmart, and so far i kinda love it! i haven’t been using it for too long, but it’s definitely helped my skin a lot (which is odd bc nothing ever does). so i’m on an acne medication and i still breakout (figures) and i have super oily skin. it’s the summer where i am so i wanted to try a cleanser that was simple and had no frills; just going to clean my face. i picked this one up along with a facial cleansing brush, and the two together have done wonders for my skin so far. it hasn’t done anything for scarring or pores or anything, but i just love how clean this cleanser makes my face feel. it leaves me feeling clean without that dried out, tight feeling, and it has definitely diminished the look of my breakouts. they’ve cleared up a lot faster with the use of this cleanser than they would have on their own. the cleanser has also helped manage my oils a little bit. idk if that’s me being too hopeful or if it’s true, but i haven’t been as oily since i’ve used this cleanser either. all in all, i would recommend this cleanser 10/10. this brand is a brand that i always go back to because it’s so simple and it does what it needs to do for your skin. it doesn’t make any crazy claims and i just love Clean&Clear products! i’ve been using them for years.
Alaya👑 P.
Columbia
This product did nothing to my skin . When I first started with this product it was great but two days later it’s stop working and showed no improvement. I do not recommend this product to people with oily skin or sensitive skin or combination. My mother tried this product and she has dry skin and it did not show any improvement on her skin.
Gaby B.
Wilmington
My affordable go to cleanser. I usually use an oil based makeup remover first and follow up with this to clean and clear up any oils left from the remover. I like that it foams up with water. Very cheap and affordable so anyone on a budget can get this cleanser.
Coley H.
Greenville, NC
This product is great for sensitive skin. I use it almost everyday and it never makes my skin flare up. It also isn’t too drying, which is great for my dry skin. I find that it may not be the best for trying to clear up acne, but it gets the job done.
Jessica C.
I wouldn't recommend this face wash for people that have mild to extremely sensitive skin. The smell of the wash is nice but I had an allergic reaction to it and broke out almost immediately in hives painful and itchy all over my face and neck. 😖
Flower A.
Phoenix
I bought this product from walmart about a week ago. So far its good not what i expected but its good.It removes my makeup n dirt out of myface not all my mascara but it does a good job. What i like mostly about this product is that it does what it says. It doesnt over dry my skin. It wont make it dry or oilyso its good. Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin
Kristin R.
Chicago
I have been using this face wash for years now, and I love it. I occasionally break out but usually my skin is immaculately clear. I also have sensitive skin, and love this product because it’s one that supports that and smells AMAZING !
Mom, M.
I have very sensitive skin and have to be very careful about what I put on it. I have been using this face wash for several years and have not had any problem with it. I don’t have to worry about it drying out my skin or anything.
Kaley J.
Russellville, AR
I’m 19 years old and I still use clean and clear in my daily skincare routine. This cleanser is gentle on my skin, and the only one that seems to keep my acne away. I’ve used products that range from $50+, but this one hits the nail right on the head every single time. I use this day and night along with the other 2-steps to this 3-step routine, and it works perfectly for me. Some people might shame me for not investing more $$$ on my skincare products, but this works perfectly so I won’t stop repurchasing.
Unicorn D.
Arlington
I love this face wash. doesn’t dry out my face helps keep my skin clear and helps me keep it clean. It’s affordable and effective. It’s gentle like it says it is. I buy it all the time and I will not stop any time soon.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
Has anyone else had really dry skin after using this a few times?
Taylor P.
Clermont, FL
Looking for a new face wash, can anyone tell me the pros and cons of this one? I'm looking for texture, smell, and overall cleanliness of skin after use.
Elsy R.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
I have been looking for a face cleanser but it is hard for me to find a good one because my skin is so dry. Can anyone that has dry skin tell me if this cleanser works for you?
L'Erin J.
What are your go-to nighttime skin cleansing products? I use Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin.
Kayla B.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this safe to use on sensitive skin? Is it gentle enough for daily use?

Amazon