BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin has an oil-free formula that gently removes dirt, oil and make-up. Formulated to cleanse without over-drying and reveal healthier-looking skin.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Sensitive

Directions:

• You have to start somewhere. And awesome clean skin, starts with Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin.
  • Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner Sensitive Skin.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Water PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Betaine PEG-150 Distearate Sodium Lauroampho PG-Acetate Phosphate Fragrance Tetrasodium EDTA C12-15 Pareth-2 Quaternium-15

• Does anyone know the ph of this cleanser?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a face cleanser but it is hard for me to ...5 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on sensitive skin? Is it gentle enough for da...4 Answers
Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin
  • "I have this in the Sensitive Skin version and absolutely love it! I find my skin responds better to "less is more" type products. It's very gentle, causes no tingly or burning sensations, and leaves my skin feeling clean and healthy. Takes only half a pump to get a rich lather so one bottle lasts me a good 2 months. " in 140 reviews
Taria B.
Tucson, AZ
It’s a cleanser. It does the job. If I use a cleanser from the drugstore I use this one, because it’s just mild soap that cleans my skin without breaking it out or drying it out. This is the cleanser my boyfriend uses. It doesn’t do anything amazing but it doesn’t claim to. If you’re looking for an affordable, basic, effective cleanser for sensitive/ dry skin, this is the winner for sure.
Savannah H.
Mission Viejo, CA
This the face wash I use in the afternoon and before I sleep, because it’s made especially for people with sensitive skin like me. Keeps my face clean & clear, just as the brand is named, & is an absolute staple to my facial cleaning routine. I have 3 more bottles of this in reserve (there was at my local Target).
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
I hate the smell but I have to say that it actually works. I’ve even gotten the full kits and they have helped clear up my face so fast. I’ve broken out so many times when I was younger and this was my life saver that when t siblings started going through puberty they also used it and cleared their faces too
Lamisa s.
NYC
This product is very good this product is good because it clogs your pores and washes you make up in one go!! This product is really good for both skin types , oily and dry skin it takes away the excess oil and the product doesn’t dry your face out. It is also very helpful because when your to tired to take your make off you just use this product and it takes your make up off and it take out the dirt from your face Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
Coley H.
Greenville, NC
This product is great for sensitive skin. I use it almost everyday and it never makes my skin flare up. It also isn’t too drying, which is great for my dry skin. I find that it may not be the best for trying to clear up acne, but it gets the job done.
Mom, M.
I have very sensitive skin and have to be very careful about what I put on it. I have been using this face wash for several years and have not had any problem with it. I don’t have to worry about it drying out my skin or anything.
Maddy F.
Junction City, KS
I absolutely love this. It is so soft on my skin and it removes makeup as well. This is my favorite cleanser. It wakes you up but also helps you sleep. It cleans your pores very well. This is the only cleanser I will use.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
This is my go to facial cleanser. It does exactly what it says without over drying your face. It is oil free and does not leave any residue on your face. After using this product, you can feel the clean. It washes off makeup easily. It's easy to use. It's step 1 of their 3 step system. You can find it almost anywhere. I usually go to Wal-Mart to get the 3 step bundle that they sell with all 3 products included. I highly highly highly recommend trying.
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
The clean & clear foaming facial cleanser is my go to at the end of every day it removes my makeup with ease and my facial brake outs have subsided since I've started using it and pairing it with Clean & Clear essential deep cleaning astringent and Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer it has my skin clean clear, moisturized and flawless
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI
Love this face wash! It’s gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed without overdrying. It’s the only face wash I will use anymore! I like that it doesn’t have salicylic acid which dries your skin.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
Has anyone else had really dry skin after using this a few times?
Taylor P.
Westfield, MA
Looking for a new face wash, can anyone tell me the pros and cons of this one? I'm looking for texture, smell, and overall cleanliness of skin after use.
Elsy R.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
I have been looking for a face cleanser but it is hard for me to find a good one because my skin is so dry. Can anyone that has dry skin tell me if this cleanser works for you?
Kayla B.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this safe to use on sensitive skin? Is it gentle enough for daily use?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
How does this product work?