BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Barbara R.
I don't know if it is just me , but this product does the job in cleaning my face and removing anything I can possibly have on it , but it's so drying like extra drying!! I had to stop using it because I had the worst dry patches on my nose. Any one else ?
Krystal Y.
Pharr
before bed i use this product to remove makeup and it literally cleans up your face and makes all the oil fall off , it is GREAT 👍 thumbs up
Aubrey B.
Roodhouse
This is the ONLY face wash I can use.  I am highly allergic to so many chemicals and get sick, this one does NOT bother me at all, and its easy to buy at walmart or on amazon and a great price.  My oily skin is clean and not dried out.  I recommend this product to anyone with sensitive, but oily skin.
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
It's great, it washes all the dirt and oils. All while leaving your face moisturized. It doesn't over dry, which I love! Smells great. Feels great. I like it.
Xently T.
San Jose
I think that the clean and clear cleanser is very affordable for the good quality it was. The cleanser felt very effective on my skin, and I would recommend this to friends and family because it is very gentle and not at all harsh.
Olivia G.
This product is great during summer when I have extra oil and sweat to remove but when the weather starts to cool down it strips my skin too much.
Jasmine C.
Moore
I love love this Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser it works so good on my skin. It's doesn't make my face feel dry after using it. It's not expensive. It made all of my acne go away too! I would recommend this to anybody!
Meg, P.
Okayama
Fresh citrus scent, left my skin feeling clean and fresh. Glad they switched from using bursting beads. The foam is gentle and not messy. Pleasant to rub into the skin. Did sometimes find my skin could occasionally dry out a little faster than usual, but cannot say with total confidence that it was because of this product. Have since switched brands but would use it again.
Gray S.
Calgary
I like this cleanser! The salicylic acid in it really smooths out my skin nicely. This product does dry out my skin slightly, and i find that it becomes quite uncomfortable when i wash my face with this but don’t moisturize for a few minutes after. Over all, it’s a decent enough cleanser for the price (8-12$ CAD at shoppers drugmart) Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
Laglace T.
My face looks and feels clean after I started using this product. I also noticed that I had fewer breakouts which I find really great. They also have it in a smaller bottle which is great for travelling. This product exceeded my expectation!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.