BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Amanda P.
Marshfield, WI
Love it it's my go to for face cleanser and works great on cleaning my make up brushes as well. Love it and so worth it's cost
Caroline G.
Norcross, GA
I love this face wash all time fav. Cheap and get your face clean. I usually get the 3 pack come with face wash, moisturizer and toner. Great value!
Cylie K.
Kitchener, ON
This stuff made my skin burn and turn extremely red all over and did not heal for a few days.. I do not recommend using this or any other Clean and Clear product if you have sensitive skin. I wasted $10 on this product and can't even use it.
Ixian B.
Newark, NJ
This is one of my favorite products! It helps with my face alot. I really recommend everyone to use it. Its amazing.
Monica S.
Joliet, IL
Great product to use every morning. I bought it at target. I like the way it leaves my face refreshed
Mia S.
This is all I've used for so many years. It's the only thing that gets the oils of my face at the end of the day and refreshes my skin.
Sreelekha G.
Good cleanser. I love it because it has help me control my acne. It makes skin squeaky clean.
elyra g.
RIO RANCHO, NM
The cleaner is good... I have no complaints but I also didn't notice a big difference in using it. I still had a lot of blackheads when using this and after so...
Emma B.
Baxter
I like this product and I love the fact that it can come in a package and have everything you need. With this , the face wash burned my skin well left it tingly... I’m not sure if this is normal
Sonja K.
Upton , KY
I have been using this for over 20 years and it seems to be the only face wash that works for me.... I'll keep using it for the next 20 years!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.