BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Christa L.
I do not like this facial cleanser. I still break out a lot while using it. I do not like the smell (like bad grape fruit and chemicals).
Kirstin W.
West Jordan, UT
I love clean and clear but this was a really disappointing product for me. It completely dried out my face even after I put on my moisturizer I use every day. The smell is way to strong it almost makes me sick.
Amber B.
louisville
Too rough on skin. Made my face burn after the second wash. Removes all good and bad cells and is over drying. It’s so over drying that I could tell my face was trying to produce 5x the normal amount of oils as it usually does to keep it healthy. Clean and clear products are cheap and can be found anywhere. I don’t like to use clean and clear but it’s better than nothing. I don’t believe any of their products make skin clean or clear.
Brittany O.
Boston
It made my acne worst and it didn’t help clear it up like it thought. It is very gentle but i would try this again it I could use the whole line to see it actually works.
Shey G.
Homestead
I dislike this cleanser, it dries out the skin (makes it feel squeaky clean and the next day you wake up to peeling skin). Opt for something that’s not as foamy, an advice for dry, oily, and combination skin. This may work for people that has acne or acne prone skin.
Dejah H.
Mansfield
I used this along with the toner and I never seen improvement or progress. It was very affordable. K would not recommend this product to anyone. I wouldn’t even recommend the brand to anyone. They use way too many chemicals in their products.
Amanda P.
San Francisco
This did nothing for me. The smell/taste is horrible too. It was drying and honestly just felt like soap to me. It just really did nothing and I wouldn't purchase it again.
Dani L.
It cleaned my face for sure but after a week or so of use my face started to get a little dry, so if you have dry skin I’m not so sure you would like this!
Stacia R.
Foutaintown
Was OK, dried my skin out a lot which made me have to moisturize even more so but because I didn't want it to go to waste I used up the whole bottle. Just not for me
Michael N.
Puerto Rico
Reaaaaaally dries out the skin. I do not recommend it even for oily skin types. It will just take everything worse
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?