BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Yineidy B.
I love this cleaner . I have very oily skin and I have always had black and white dots . I 've been using this and taken me most of my blackheads. Also leaves the skin soft , I love its aroma. Removes excess oil. My face feels very clean since I use it , I recommend it for anyone with oily skin
Maddie C.
Like most of the other clean and clear face washes, this one does a really good job of removing dirt and makeup and giving your skin a fresh feeling. The smell is ok but I wish it did smell a bit better. I bought this along with the toner and moisturizer and I can see a difference with my skin.
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
I'm not a bug fan of how it smells. It almost smells like some kind of fruit but it doesn't quite smell like it. I like the foaming cleaners because it makes me feel like it's working more.I use this one in the shower and once I got about half way through it it started to burn my skin with every wash. It wasn't making me break out, but it just kind of burned. It's an okay product. not my favorite face wash though
Brittany C.
Deep Gap, NC
This facewash is awesome! I do like to switch up my face wash as i have a lot of black heads, however this is always a basic. I have been using it for quite a while. It is super reasonable price wise and its definately worth the price. Clean and clear morning burst is also a great one by them
Sable A.
This might be really strange but this left my skin feeling very dry so I opted to use this only if I was using a toner and moisturizer after. OR I used this cleanser for the beauty blenders and makeup brushes to clean daily before i leave for work. Super effective and cheap and helped me fight breakouts
Nicole S.
East Alton, IL
This is really nice for sensitive skin. It is not harsh, it leaves my skin feeling not only clean but soft too. I have used clean and clear with micro beads and it leaves my skin feeling burnt and reddish. This is much better for sensitive skin. The smell is what turned me away from the product.
Lizz B.
I am using this right now and I love it I trust clean and clear very much. I never would break out that much as a teen, but it has always kept my face for the most part blemish free. I mean I break out with two pimples every so often but thats normal. it is sensitive and gets the makeup off!
Sara P.
Thousand Oaks
I have used this cleanser for over 15 years! From my teen skin into my more mature 32 year old skin it has always been my go to! Not to mention I am an everyday makeuo wearer and it keeps my skin super clean and free of acne. I'm a hair and makeup artist and recommend it to my clients who are looking for An every day great price cleanser. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this face wash!!
I also love using it with. Small sea sponge to exfoliate while washing away dirt and oils!
Carson S.
Urbana, IL
This is my favorite drugstore facewash by far. It smells amazing and does a great job of cleansing my skin. I purchase this about once every 3-4 months, and I am never disappointed. It doesn't clear my acne or reduce my blackheads, but it does what it claims to do, and it makes my face feel very fresh and clean. I will continue to purchase until I find something that works better but smells just as good.
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
My skin just did not like this. It dried my face out so bad. I do have issues with dry skin but this made my skin all but flake and peel. It was so red. I would not repurchase.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?