BY CLEAN & CLEAR #77 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Marinna R.
Santa Clara, CA
I love all clean and clear products! They really work! I use this on my face and other stubborn areas prone to acne like back and chest occasionally and my skin is always breakthrough free. I notice when I go on vacation and forget to bring this my skin tends to break out and be much more oily. This foaming type is also very gentle and easy to use. I stay away to the micro bead formulas now since the beads are bad for the environment.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
It makes my skin soft and manageable. I never thought this would work for me. Because it's an old label product I guess I was basically judging a book by its cover. But I just thought it wouldn't really do the job for me. I have oily skin so it really made the shine go away for quit some time which I was happy about. It didn't dry my skin or leave any marks. It has a refreshing scent and you can tell that your skin is having a great cleanse. It leaves no marks or residue after.
Savannah B.
This is definitely one of the greatest drug store face washes for helping control acne and for cleansing your face! They are very affordable and they come in many different types for different types on skin! They are about 5$ a piece you can sometimes even buy them in a two pack for around $8, which is a great deal!
Taryn M.
Lansdale, PA
I've bought Clean and Clear a few times just because it is the cheapest facial cleanser in the aisle, and although it isn't my favorite facial wash, it does the job. My face can get dry and flaky sometimes, and when I consistently use Clean and Clear my face does get dry. But for the price, it's worth it.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
It does the job of cleaning my face and pores without being too drying. I often try other products but this is one I have bought several times because I know it works well with my skin and is very cheap. Love that its at my local small town store so I don't have to drive far if all I need is more cleanser.
Paula L.
Very afforadable. Loved the smell. Found this product to be very helpful in keeping my skin from having outbreaks. Wonderful product. I am able to find this product in many stores.
Jessica E.
Middleville, MI
I have used this facial cleanser for year! I love this stuff! I can wash my face every day with it and it does not dry it out! I feel that it does a great job cleaning all of the dirt and oil away. I feel like it is priced really reasonably and I like that it does not have a lot of fancy stuff with it.
Geena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a perfect daily cleanser to use between deep cleansing sessions. It is light weight, lathers into a luxurious foam, and it leaves your face feeling clean and fresh. The smell is misleading, smelling like fennel, or licorice instead of the previously assumed citrus, but it's far from unpleasant. It's a great, low price product to keep on hand for day to day cleansing that won't be too harsh on your face.
Barbara S.
This facial cleanser is ok. I do notice it really cleans my pores and leaves my skin feeling clean but unfortunately it leaves my skin very dry. I wouldn't say this is a gentle cleanser. I would recommend for people with oily skin maybe. I have combination skin and even though this cleanser really dries my skin out.
Trish W.
Grovertown, IN
This product is fantastic. I have naturally oily skin..the kind that the light bounces off of at any given time of the day/night and the foaming face wash definitely does the job. Not only is it perfect for your pre-makeup routine..it easily wipes everything off at the end of the night. No hassle!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?