BY CLEAN & CLEAR #95 in Facial Cleansers

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Nikolina M.
I've tried this cleanser for a couple of weeks now, and my skin became worse. Usually after a week of using a new cleanser, my skin starts clearing up. I read all these great reviews on this product and was excited to try it. However I was very disappointed by it's results, and has since stopped using this product, and the brand in general.
Lexie B.
I love this cleanser, I have dry skin do it feels so amazing on my skin. I get pimples here and there but other than that it's amazing. Clean & Clear® Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I began by using this twice daily, however now I use it once daily instead and use a gentler cleanser the other time I wash my face. I find that using this twice a day is very drying to my combination skin. However, I love that it foams so easily and it smells very pleasant. You also can definitely tell that it's getting your skin super clean!
Amber N.
I got this for super cheap because Walmart had a sale going on in the skin care section, 3 bucks I think. I took it home, tried it out and it worked great. My only complaint is that it wasn't actually foaming, I can't describe it but maybe that's just me. It only takes maybe half a squirt to get how much product you need. I tested to see how much it got off of my face after by using just a makeup remover towelette, and I saw nothing. No dirt, no makeup. Just don't accidentally get this in your mouth or eyes.
Absolutely love his face wash its the only one ive used for the past 5 years ive tried other but this one is the best for me i have oily skin and it evens it out, and it leaves my face smooth
Lizeth G.
Firth, NE
My sister uses this religiously, I decided to try it out. I liked how it washed but it left my face very dry. I had to apply moisturizer about 3 times after I used it.
Emily K.
New Salem, PA
Such a great product but unfortunately quit using it because it contains parabens. Would love if this would be made without them as it was one of my favorite cleaners.
Tish J.
This was my go to cleanser for years. I love the burst of coolness that it gives my skin in the morning. Definitely one i reach for if im out of my high end cleansers.
Carli W.
I bought this at Walmart. This product definitely met expectations, it was very gentle but cleansed well. I love this brand and the cleanser. It made my face feel clean without drying it out.
Gayle C.
Richmond, MI
I LOVE this cleanser! I have very oily skin and have always had horrible blackheads. Been using this for two months now and it has helped get rid of almost all my blackheads! Gentle on my skin, doesn't dry it out like all the other cleansers I've used. I love the fresh, clean scent of it. Does a good job of removing any lingering makeup, removes excess oil. My face feels so clean and soft after I use it! Highly recommend to anyone with very oily skin!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Chloe W.
hemsworth , pontefract
Shall I try or miss ?? Xx
KitTeng M.
Is this harsh on sensitive skin?