BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Plus, Clean hands, of course.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Avoid your eyeballs, but feel free to clean your neck.
  • Rinse thoroughly then pat dry with a towel.
  • You're now ready to move on to step 2: ESSENTIALS Deep Cleaning Toner.
  • Your pores are going to love you!

Traci K.
Quarryville, PA
This is a great cleanser for anyone with combination skin. I have days that I have very dry skin and days that I have more oil then I know what to deal with. Rather then using two different products I stick to one. I use the cleanser both day and night. It cleans well and does not leave behind any traces of my day. Enjoy :)
MaryAnn N.
Stockton, Ca
Im in my 30s have been using clean & clear sine my teens. I tried to use other products but I always come back to clean & clear. I use clean & clear oil free foaming facial cleanser every morning during the summer months. I love this facial wash because it leaves my face feeling clean without over drying it rleaving it oily.
Erin B.
College Sta, TX
I do not find that the product is overtly effective at preventing and curing pimples. It is cost efficient, however, even still the product should work. I do like that it is oil-free because I do have a very oily face, so if you are just looking for a cleanser with no oil that makes your face feel soft, this is a good one.
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
I used this when I ran out of my typical acne control product, and honestly, it burns like hell but it works like heaven. I would recommend this product to anyone, and it's easy to find. Basically any pharmacy/health store will have it. It would be awesome if it was a bit gentler on the skin during actual application.
Kelsey B.
Wichita, KS
I use this product almost everyday. Its the only one I have used since I REALLY started taking care of my skin. The packaging is nice and the bottle is easy to use but the formula is a little runny for me. Being that this is the only product ive used I will more than likely try something else. I have also noticed that after using this product and using a cotton pad for my toner that my face isn't all the way clean. Will probably not use again
petra r.
I use this product on a daily basis. I love that my skin feels clean. I use it to wash my makeup off. I have oily skin and my skin doesnt get irritated or dry. This is worth every penny.
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
I am a person who wears a lot of makeup and I need something to clean my face with and i found this product it is highly effective. Met my expectations really removes all dirt and makeup. I highly recommend it also this product doesn't dry my skin like other products do i love it! Go buy it and try for yourself. :)
Linda L.
I've been using clean and clear for over 25 years as a cleanser. I have never had problems with acne other than a few misc breakouts. But nothing more than 1 or 2.
Courtney R.
Albany, OR
It's okay for occasional use, I find that it really strips my skin, so it's not my favorite cleaners on the market, but I leave it out for overnight guests. I found it kind of disappointing that I couldn't use it for more than a couple days without experiencing breakouts. I will not be repurchasing once I run out.
Briana M.
Morgantown, WV
I bought this product about a year and a half ago and I completely used up my first bottle. I just bought a second bottle. I like this facial cleanser but I believe there are better products out there! It removes makeup, but leaves behind mascara so I always have to use a makeup wipe after using this stuff. It is also drying on the skin so I have to make sure I use a good moisturizer. Overall, I don't mind this product because it is cheap.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work as well as it says it does?
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
What is your favorite way to apply this cleanser?
Franchesca M.
Casselberry, FL
Died anyone know if this product would be safe for my 10 year old?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is this product gentle with the skin? Does it dry your face out? How good is it with oily skin?
Chloe W.